Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Commoner

Princess Maxima! She's The Princess.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili
my vote is to Mary. she is very beatiful. She is a good princess.
however, Leticia is worst.
The fact that you dont like her is not that se is worst...she is a good princess...maybe in a different way

Old 11-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Nobility

When princess, so Maxima for sure! And, yes, Diana.
When "ex-princess" or queen today, Anne-Marie of Greece for sure!
Old 11-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Letizia.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:12 PM

Re:

HRH The Princess of Wales (Camilla) - I know she uses the Duchess title but this thread asked for favourite Princess. Oh forget the legal rubbish - CAMILLA. :p
Old 11-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Courtier

She will be a princess someday... So I vote that she can count. Haha:)
Old 11-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Aristocracy

Crownprincess Victoria :)

why? because i think she seems to be soo down to earth and so strong. she's been through alot, but has come out on top. she takes a lot of bull from the press and so on but she deals with it in a very good way. she also seem to be genuine and really care bout stuff, not just acting to care coz she's supposed to. she's also very beautiful and i'm sure she'll be an amazing Queen when that day comes, her parents can be so proud of her and i'm proud that she is the crownprincess of my country:)
Old 11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Courtier

Princess Alexandra of Denmark--> Such a classy lady. And I've always been intrigued about her ancestry. SHe has carried herself so well during the divorce and is still on great terms with Joachim. She has associated herself with so many worthy causes during her years as a royal.

And like Mary (whom I like less), she also had to move from a foreign country and make Denmark her new home. (I like Mary and I think she's a good crown princess and den nye lille prins adds to her popularity, but I don't like the fashion in which she became a princess. Is the story true about her going to the Olympics in Sydney with the intention of meeting a prince? And the pictures from her early days as a princess/fiancée always seem to show her with that 'model' smile.)

She's a great mom to her kids...And Nikolai and Felix are soooooo adorable!
Old 11-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Nobility

I have always liked Princess Alexandra of Denmark the best. When I look at the pictures of her arriving at her engagements and listening and talking to the people at the host organizations, it seems like all is right in the world. She doesn't have the best or the most clothes, they seem to be either too conservative (dark day suits, often brown) or too flashy (some of her evening wear), but she wears them like a lady. I have often thought Denmark should give her a larger clothing and jewelry budget. I hope she keeps up with her work, but already I see a strain between her princess persona and her private dating life.

I also think Princess Mathilde is great. She is also a lady. Prince Philippe seems a bit dull, but he certainly knows how to pick a wife.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Aristocracy

One word: Leia. ;-)
Old 11-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Nobility

Just one? It would have to be Princess Martha Louise of Norway followed a close second by Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. They both seem to have vivacious personalities, always smiling.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Crown Princess Letizia, and Princess Alexandra...
incredible modern women and great royal influence...
Old 11-07-2005, 04:57 AM
Commoner

Crownprincess Victoria.
I saw her one time on the Isle of Mainau (Germany) and I think she really interested in her work not only in the privileges.
But I'm also interested in other royals especially Mathilde and Mary, but also in (nearly) all the others.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Nobility

It's a tie between Mette-Marit and Victoria. I'm leaning more towards Mette-Marit. Because she's real and she represents us real girls. She may have done messed up things when she was young but when you're young what the hell do you expect? For that and many reasons Mette- Marit is my hero.

And as for Victoria she's alright.

Old 11-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Aristocracy

Actually, it would be Princess Grace of Monaco, who will always be known as Grace Kelly of East Falls, in my native Philadelphia. We still kind of think of her as only one member of an accomplished family - not as many people know about her siblings or her parents. Philadelphia kind of thinks of them as their own Kennedys (with finer features!). They're a uniquely American story, like the Kennedys, as well: just one generation between hardworking first-generation Irish immigrants to royalty (real and political). I drive by the Kelly's home nearly every day and always think about that footage of Grace and Rainer there one Christmas, when their engagement was announced.

She was a princess as only Hollywood could produce. She knew how to "act" like a princess, never disappointing as she played into the public's perception of what a princess should be - beautiful, elegant, somewhat distant. She was flawless.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Máxima!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:46 AM
Commoner

I would say Princess Letizia! Very Beautiful.. :) :) :)
Old 11-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Gentry

I also think Princess Mathilde is great. She is also a lady. Prince Philippe seems a bit dull, but he certainly knows how to pick a wife.[/quote]

I totally agree with that :)

On second place: letizia and mette-marit
Old 11-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Courtier

Forever and always it will be for me Diana.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Courtier

Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark.

A lady of humility, sincerity, compassion and beauty.

"MII"

Closed Thread