The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Courtier

My favourite princess is Princess Mary of Denmark, and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands is a close second ..

Old 01-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Nobility

I think I've posted in this thread before, anyway it's too long for me to find my post (if I did and recently I've found some intrest in other royal families)...
1. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
2. Princess Infanta Christina of Spain
3. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
4. Princess Aimee [ + Prince Floris. I share the same birthday as him ; cute couple; not too sure about their full title. Orange...?]
5. Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands

Old 01-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Courtier

Here's my list of my favorite princesses from one to seven.
1. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden--Birth
2.The late Diana,Princess of Wales--Marriage
3.The late Princess Grace of Monaco--Marriage
4.Princess Asrtid of Beligum--Birth
5.Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands--Marriage
6.Princess Haya of Jordan--Birth
7.Princess Caroline of Monaco--Birth
Old 02-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

Although she's not going to be one for long, I'd say Princess Alexandra of Denmark and I'd also choose Princess Letizia of Spain

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 02-23-2007, 07:18 PM

Thank you for pictures and information posted in this forum.

My favorite Princesses are CP Mary and Princess Alexandra.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Commoner

I love CP Maxima, she just looks like she can relate to anyone from all walk of life. Plus, her daughters, the little princessess are soooo cute .
Old 02-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Aristocracy

My favourite one is Crown Princess Masako of Japan.
She's smart, naturally ellegant, and lovely. Despite of all the problems she have to face, I believe she used and always try to do and to give the best of her to her family, her country and its people.
She's also a very lovely wife to The Crown Prince and a caring mother to her daughter Princess Aiko.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Gentry

Marie Chantal of Greece and her sisters lol They need to get a big palce X
Old 03-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Fav' of all time : Princess Diana ! She had everything : the smile, the beauty, the compassion, the glamour ...
Old 03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love Princees Noor,she is verey bautiful and simple:sorcerer:
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Nobility

Princess Letizia
Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Moderator Emeritus

My favs:
1. Crown Princess Mary (the girl-next-door)
2. Princess Ingrid Alexandra
3. Princess Maxima (personality and a big smile)
4. Princess Letizia (professional and elegant)

Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilia
Crownprincess Mathilde !!!:) :) :)

She's smart , elegant ,friendly, beautiful , and a wonderfull wife and mother to Philliphe , Elisabeth , Gabriel and the new baby . Such a sweet woman !
I adore her
I VOTE FOR MATHILDE TOO, SHE IS THE MOST ELEGENT AND BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND SEEMS TO BE VERY IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND
Old 03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Royal Highness

I would have to say that Princess Elizabeth, later Queen Elizabeth II is my favorite princess. She always acted as Princess should, is popular with her public, and wore some stunning gowns during her early years as Queen. She has taken her role seriously, and is to always be commended for being a true Princess, then Queen.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 03-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Serene Highness

my favourite princesses are Diana, Princess of Wales and Grace of Monaco.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Commoner

Queen Alexandra

I would love to talk to her and see her side of things during her life as Princess of Wales and later Queen. I like the fact that she was kind and did not take herself to seariously. I admire her for putting up with Edward VII. Though I have read she had some bad personality traits, like being self centered, I bet she was pretty nice. I love the Victorian Era and would like to talk to her about that and would like to tell her about her descendants. I wonder what she would think of Princess Diana? I guess that about covers it.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra RI
I would love to talk to her and see her side of things during her life as Princess of Wales and later Queen. I like the fact that she was kind and did not take herself to seariously. I admire her for putting up with Edward VII. Though I have read she had some bad personality traits, like being self centered, I bet she was pretty nice. I love the Victorian Era and would like to talk to her about that and would like to tell her about her descendants. I wonder what she would think of Princess Diana? I guess that about covers it.
Who knows who knows. Both women were mothers of future kings and came from different times. But both Queen Alexandra and Princess Diana were extrodinary women.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Commoner

My favorite is CP Maxima of Holland, she is smart, intelligent, charming, active and full of energy. She is also a good mother.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Gentry

My #1 Princess is Mary of Denmark

Letizia is wonderful too. I don't like Maxima, she seems arrogant imo. Her smile is fake and her behaviour is not royal enough. Just my opinion.

Mette_Marit is the prettiest, and Mathilde doesn't work at all. at least i never see her doing almost anything.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Courtier

Unfortunately Alexandra of Danemark is not any more princess but I'm still admiring her style and class...
When it comes to current princesses I would say princess Victoria of Sweden-she's preparing to "big job" and is doing this with grace

Closed Thread