The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 08:56 AM
Aristocracy

A much underated Princess = Princess Anne- The Princess Royal.

She is certainly not beautiful and has a shocking fashion style. She is very frugal andI don't think there is any other Princess who recycles their clothes for decades !!!

She is a no nonense person who is not afraid to muck in and rough it on visits to third world countries and she does not seek adoration or celebrity status. She is a Princess to be truly admired for her work for the "Save The Children Fund"

She went through a dignified divorce from her first husband and has raised two kids any parent would be proud of.

Yes - Princess Anne gets my vote hands down.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Caroline: elegant, beautiful, perfect.

Old 10-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Aristocracy

Crown Princess Mary
Old 10-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSY
I like LETIZIA of Spain. She doesn't spend a majority of her time at fashion shows trying to become the "patron saint of fashion", or show up in loud clothes not suited for her figure with huge hats, or go out of her way to appear in the latest couture straight off the Paris runways...so much so that it overshadows the work she does.
She just gets on with it.
I´m absolutely agree with you SASSY, you couldn´t have explained it better...But I would add something more:

Although Letizia isn´t so worried about the fashion as other princess she always appears simple but very elegant demonstrating her style and personality.

She never lets surprise to me, Letizia has one long list of virtues and for that reason I at the moment consider her as one of the best princess and without a doubt my favorite one.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Nobility

Princess Caroline of Monaco.For many reasons but mostly because she's so strong and unique!
Old 10-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Letizia of SPain. Finally someone who does not overshadow her husband with her own popularity. She managed to win over the people of Spain, and still not take all attention away from Felipe. I have a lot of respect for this women. Besides she's also elegent, stylish, and a very sweet mom.
Old 10-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Commoner

My favorites princess are:
-Maxima of Holland, for her intelligence and charm
-Mathilde of Belgium, for her style
Old 10-07-2006, 04:05 PM

Top 4

Since Charlotte Casiraghi is not a princess, it would have to be
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden - I guess because I share her age and many of her interests. I have a lot in common with her. I can relate.

Then, if it's allowed, my next favorites are:
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark - she married my favorite prince, and gave birth to my second favorite prince, and she is beautiful, elegant, stylish, and sophisticated
3. Princess Caroline of Hanover and Monaco - she champions human rights for children too many forget about
4. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway - I just today learned that she is continuing her education as a part-time student. That is a wonderful example for any princess to set, but it's even more impressive for what it will do to her mind and her soul.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Commoner

Princess Mary of Denmark for her beautiful transformation from a commoner to a royal lady with a great style.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA
My only favourite princess is HRH Princess Elizabeth also known as HM Queen Elizabeth II.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Aristocracy

My favourite princess is HSH Grace of Monaco!!! She was perfect!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Heir Apparent

If I'm allowed to ONLY one,

Princess Caroline, the ONLY one and UNIQUE of the Century

If I can add some more

Charlotte Casiraghi
CP Mary of Denmark
Old 01-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Commoner

Crown Princess Letizia
Old 01-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Courtier

Well, since we are only supposed to have one, my vote goes to CP Mary. She is such an elegant, intelligent, beautiful lady. She is always so graceful. Mary will make an excellent queen one day.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Gentry

Victoria, Princess Royal. The oldest daughter of Queen Victoria. She had a lot of tragedy in her life, but was an intelligent woman in a rare love match.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Courtier

I have a lot of princesses that I like, but Princess Haya of Jordan is my favorite.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Gentry

CP Victoria is my favorite. She is smart, beautiful and seems down to earth. I admire her for overcoming anorexia. Its not easy to struggle with an eating disorder especially when the world takes your picture all the time. Yet she overcame anorexia and I think is a stronger person because of it.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I have a lot of princesses that I like, but Princess Haya of Jordan is my favorite.
I like Haya too, I've always admired the fact that she's managed to be relatively successful in her own right through her horse-riding.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Nobility

P R I N C E S S

L E T I Z I A
Old 01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Commoner

My vote goes to

Maxima, because she's latin like me... hahaha

Honestly she's been doing a GREAT job, she seems to be interested about other issues: immigration, etc. And she gave a new fresh air to The Netherlands RH.

Also Mary because she got the courage to change her life completely as Maxima did it.

Closed Thread