The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes I have to confess it, the single one, the unique Letizia of Spain of whom I'm totaly found of.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Nobility

I have so many, so I guess I'll make a list.....

(then)Princess Margrethe- I love how she's so 'different' and she's really intellegent and creative, and I think very strong and hardworking . She takes her responsibilities seriously, but would probably still be a really fun person.

Mette-Marit - is the perfect wife for Haakon, and seems to be such a devoted and loving mother. She's seems as though she find public duties a challange, like she would rather be living the quiet life, but still does them so well. She has also managed to prove herself to a lot of people who thought she wasn't suitable to be a Princess or Queen.

Letizia- so smart and sharp, incredibly hard working, warm and friendly, loyal to Felipe, great with children and has taken to the new role of mother perfectly!

Diana-Gorgeous, and was really able to connect with people and use that skill to make a difference. Her unique spirit enabled her to really get things done. I can also relate to the way she felt lonely and like there was no happiness for her. But her sons saved her. wonderful mother. Was a great ambassador because she truly could relate to and find a niche with people from all different backgrounds, all over the world.

Mathilde- Seems to genuinely care about people, and her work and the causes she represents. I love that her former job showed she always cared about helping people improve their lives, especially children.

I also want to mention Anne Princess Royal because I think she is also hardworking, feisty and determined. She doesn't get funny ideas about herself, and I think she is under rated, probably because she clearly dislikes the press
Victoria of Sweeden seems to take her responsibilities seriously, maybe even a little more than she should, but she is great.
I would also mentione now Queens Elizabeth and Sofia, but I feel they came into their own and blossomed more as Queens.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

Aussie princess, and what do you think of CP Mary, that you did not mention in you list?
I think she is very good in her role of wife, mother and Princess.
She will be a very good queen.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Commoner

:) :) I SAY PRINCESS LETIZIA :) :) .. I don't know what it was but from the first time I saw her , which was at the arrival of Mary and Fredericks Wedding , she was charming.. I was amazed and taken by her splendour.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:11 AM
Serene Highness

Definately Princess Maxima. She has the perfect style and personality to be a crown princess.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:13 AM
Aristocracy

my prefer

1- Princess Diana
2- Princess Mary
3- Princess Letizia
4- Princess Mette-Marit
5- Princess Mathilde
6- Princess Alexandra
7- Princess Laurentine
Old 04-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Aristocracy

Crown Princess Letizia.

Old 04-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Aussie princess, and what do you think of CP Mary, that you did not mention in you list?
I think she is very good in her role of wife, mother and Princess.
She will be a very good queen.
Don't pick on me just because I'm Australian!:p
nagore that's such a lovely photo. surely the eyes of a woman looking into those of a twin soul.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Courtier

Uhmmmm............

Máxima
Old 04-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

1 Maxima
2 Letizia
3 Victoria
4 Laurentine
5 Mathilde
Old 04-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Nobility

Crown princess Letizia...she is beautiful as always...:o

Old 04-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

So hard to pick one. I admire CP Mette-Marit because she has had to put up with a lot in the past but has managed to silence most of her critics and prove Haakon made a v good choice. However, I think my favourite is CP Mary. I like the story of how she and Frederik met, I like the way she has handled the transition from aussie commoner to danish royal and .... I like her wardrobe!!
Old 04-08-2006, 05:36 AM
Commoner

Princess Alexandra of Danmark
Old 05-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Nobility

Letizia #1 :)
Old 05-16-2006, 08:47 PM

for my victoria # 1
Old 05-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Uh...It's hard to pick only one:

I can say that my very, very, very favorite is Infanta Elena de Borbón, for her jolly way of life, and the concioussness she has of her duties as a Royal. I like her better than her sister, Infanta Cristina, even if the last one is more beatiful (physically speaking) than her. In all moments, she has a bright smile in her lips.

Sweden Crown Princess Victoria is also one of my favs. She seems to be always happy, a thing that it is very important for a princess.

Then, there is princess Salma of Morocco. She is beatiful, intelligent and very jolly too. I love her red hair!

Princess Sarah of Brunei seems a very nice princess to me. She is bright and lovely at the same time.

But my very favorite princess of all times, is OLga Nicholaievna Romanova, the eldest daughter of Nicolas II of Russia. She was murdered at 23, loved to read and to analyze things and discuss politics (just like me! , even if -luckily- I'm not murdered at 23). She also was beatiful, had a bright mind and was very stylish and fashionable. The perfect princess.

Vanesa.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Commoner

for me,

1. CP Mary....obviously, cmon...i know what all u guys are thinking.
2. CP Mette Marit
3. Princess Diana
4. CP Victoria
5. CP Masako
Old 05-17-2006, 02:14 AM
Aristocracy

1. Victoria of Sweden: regardless of how she looks, what she says, or how she acts she'll be Queen Regnant and will be irrestible to men until she is on her deathbed.

2. Camilla: Because if you can look like her and manage to become a heartbeat away from Queen Consort more power to you.

3. Maxima: She is the exception to the latest crop of ambitious women who marry for royal status; she proudly bears her wrinkles and doesn't subscribe to current fashion while somehow managing to keep Willem satisfied.

4. Aiko: If her supporters are successful in paving the way for her to be Empress Regnant she moves to #1 on the list

5. Mary: No woman has tried harder or sacrificed more of her humanity for a majestic style than this striking woman
Old 05-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Commoner

Princess Kiko
CP Victoria
CP Maxima
Late Princess Diana
Late Princess Grace
Old 05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Moderator Emeritus

My favourite(s) :

1.in the past: (then) Princess Beatrix, she was a very interesting princess. she always seemed to have her personal style and her strong will. I love the lovestory of Beatrix and Claus.

2. now: Princess Mary, just like that.

Closed Thread