Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite princess is HSH Grace of Monaco!!! She was perfect!

If I'm allowed to ONLY one,

Princess Caroline, the ONLY one and UNIQUE of the Century

If I can add some more

Charlotte Casiraghi
CP Mary of Denmark

Well, since we are only supposed to have one, my vote goes to CP Mary. She is such an elegant, intelligent, beautiful lady. She is always so graceful. Mary will make an excellent queen one day.

Victoria, Princess Royal. The oldest daughter of Queen Victoria. She had a lot of tragedy in her life, but was an intelligent woman in a rare love match.

I have a lot of princesses that I like, but Princess Haya of Jordan is my favorite.

CP Victoria is my favorite. She is smart, beautiful and seems down to earth. I admire her for overcoming anorexia. Its not easy to struggle with an eating disorder especially when the world takes your picture all the time. Yet she overcame anorexia and I think is a stronger person because of it.

sommone said:
I have a lot of princesses that I like, but Princess Haya of Jordan is my favorite.
I like Haya too, I've always admired the fact that she's managed to be relatively successful in her own right through her horse-riding.

My vote goes to

Maxima, because she's latin like me... hahaha

Honestly she's been doing a GREAT job, she seems to be interested about other issues: immigration, etc. And she gave a new fresh air to The Netherlands RH.

Also Mary because she got the courage to change her life completely as Maxima did it.

:)

All the present princesses try to be elegant, stylish and are hard working, but without a doubt I choose PRINCESS MARY because she has a charisma and glamour that makes her different from all others.

Princess Mary would be followed by Princess Maxima and Princess Mathilde.

Redferns said:
Letizia #1 :)
Lauritas138 said:
Crown princess Letizia...she is beautiful as always...:eek:
LadyangelEyes said:
:) :) I SAY PRINCESS LETIZIA :) :) .. I don't know what it was but from the first time I saw her , which was at the arrival of Mary and Fredericks Wedding , she was charming.. I was amazed and taken by her splendour.
adelaide said:
Yes I have to confess it, the single one, the unique Letizia of Spain of whom I'm totaly found of.
Manuella said:
My only very favourite princess of course is Letizia...She is smart, and beautiful and lovely...I think she is very inteligent too...:)
lis said:
I have to say PRINCESS LETIZIA
princess leonor said:
Letizia of SPain. Finally someone who does not overshadow her husband with her own popularity. She managed to win over the people of Spain, and still not take all attention away from Felipe. I have a lot of respect for this women. Besides she's also elegent, stylish, and a very sweet mom.
ikram said:
P R I N C E S S

L E T I Z I A
We all have something in common!
BTW .. LETIZIA!!

My Alexia!

Now and forever. She belongs to my life since I was five years old and now I´m 46.
But the most beautiful is without question Mathilde of Belgium.

Stefanie said:
Now and forever. She belongs to my life since I was five years old and now I´m 46.
But the most beautiful is without question Mathilde of Belgium.

Well....that is your opinion(very respectable) but i really don´t think she is the most beautiful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Some think Letizia is most beautiful others think it's Mathilde. That's okay. :rolleyes:
But this thread is about the favourite and not the most beautiful Princess.

My favourite Princess right now is really Maxima. She's always working and I like that she smiles everytime we get to see her! :)

Let's see...
Letizia, because she shows self-discipline and commitment. Plus, she is intelligent, very attractive and does a tremendous job. She has more "personality" than Mathilde, who is all that Letizia is but seems to be so very perfect that it becomes boring.
Victoria. A wonderful woman, intelligent, good at dealing with her unusual situation, very warm, very lively, but also determined and free-spirited.
Mette Marit. I'm a bit disappointed because she doesn't care enough, or so it seems. Yes, she is a wonderful mother and yes, she is beautiful (or could be if she used some make up and got a good stylist) - but I expect a crown princess, who is after all paid well by the state, to work hard, to be dedicated to her people. Mette-Marit seems to be lacking this commitment - I don't think she regards the whole CP thing as a huge big wonderful freebie, but that she prefers not being in the public eye too much. This is unacceptable, though. If she wanted total privacy, she shouldn't have married Hakoon. Still, I like her - but, other than for Letizia or Victoria, I think she needs to improve her performance as a princess.

Princess Madeleine is definitely the most beautiful. i am not talking about personality, intelligence, charm........just physical beauty. After her would be Queen Rania.

Last edited:
I chose CP-Letizia, for her big personality, inteligency, and because I think that she has a very strong respondability sense.

ortino said:
my historical favourite is the Empress Elisabeth of Austria, b/c all that I've read of her is that she was just all about doing her own thing she was just soo I don't know mysterious? My favourite current is Mette-Marit b/c she seems to be just soo in love w/ CP Haakon, and he w/ her!

I agree Ortino... finally someone that names SISI!!!

I've read several books and articles on her, and also in my visit to Austria I discovered she was not as naïf as I learned through my childhood reading (let's skip of course the Romi Schneider's movie saga, really lame in fact!), she was a remarkably intriguing person.

Nowadays...Victoria of Sweden is my choice. :flowers:

I really admire some aspects of Maxima as well, but honestly, I am a little bit fed up with her. Being an Argentinian and all! :wacko:

my personal favourite. . . HH Princess Alexandra of Denmark. ..

Cheating a bit but, here's my top 3:
1) Princess Diana:
I know she wasn't perfect, but there was just something about her that you couldn't help but admire and feel as if you personal knew her.
2) Princess Grace of Monaco:
Had a very interesting life, I have read several interesting biographies on her.
3) Princess Mary of Denmark:
I find her very interesting and I can't wait to see more from her and CP Frederick. Plus, i think their kids will be cute!

I admire and like many of them for several reason but my very favorite is Anne The Princess Royal.She gets on well with and is close to both of her children and her parents and works so hard for so many worthwhile causes .I also admire her because she dosen't care about fashion and apperance she dosen't buckle under the pressure to be what is expected of a princess she is the first modern royal-not giving her children titles,dressing a simple or casual manner.She does it her way and many of the younger royals have her to thank for paving the way for them to be themselves more,she took alot of flack but I so admire her moxie.;)

Verde Esmeralda said:
I agree Ortino... finally someone that names SISI!!!

I've read several books and articles on her, and also in my visit to Austria I discovered she was not as naïf as I learned through my childhood reading (let's skip of course the Romi Schneider's movie saga, really lame in fact!), she was a remarkably intriguing person.

I can't say Elisabeth is my favourite princess. Even her daughter writes about her that she had so many gifts but failed to make use of them. It's a pity that she never had the chance or decided to use her talents to improve her country or even her family's life. I'm sure it would have changed the course of history if she had.
Despite all her wonderful qualities, I can only regret her fate, but I can't say she's a favourite princess of mine.

without a doubt CP victoria of sweden

H.K.H. prinses Máxima der Nederlanden

Of course I'm prejudiced because she is the spouse to my future King and the mother to my future Queen.

She has been a source of pleasure and.... a source of anger because, I have stated it so many times, that she can and does have the abilities to outshine all and everyone in glitz and glamour and even in regalness.

Yesterday, in the program 'Blauw Bloed' they showed Princess Máxima in Argentina. And when she was listening to the National Anthem, I was struck by her poised regalness, her impeccable hairdo and her awesome historic jewels. So she can do it. See this picture. And she can also wow during daytime: another picture.

But I have also often expressed my anger because she does not keep the standards high in all circumstances. Sometimes she has sunk só low, that I gave her not so flattering qualifications. If she could manage to set the standard and keep it up, she would be my perfect Princess!

:flowers:

A video of Princess Máxima listening to the National Anthem can be found here:
http://www.eo.nl/portals/programs/episode.jsp?thisPortal=4177509&thisProgram=5457689 &episode=7870489

(go to 'open de mediaspeler',
choose windows or realplayer
choose small- or broadband
go to 24.20 minutes
and see wonderful glittering images of the two ruby parures in the Dutch Royal House).

I think everyone will be impressed by her poised appearance.

Princess Madeleine. She's only 3 days younger than I am, we have a similar taste in clothes and music (from what I've read about her) and she has an amazing sense of style. I think if she was just some girl named Madeleine instead of a Princess, the two of us could be pretty good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom