Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a mistake wiht my favourite princesses are obviously Diana and Princess Grace of Monaco.

Without a doubt Princess Diana.She was the one Princess who started it all.Her beauty,her compassion,her style-she is an icon.
Princess Mathide and Princess Letzia come a close second.

I love princess (empress) Sissi of Austria- her lifestory and everything. From current princesses I like princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and princess Maxima.

My favourite Princess is Mette-Marit
and Princess Grace

As time passes, my admiration for one princess may switch to another : it depends more on who I am or what I admire in a princess in the qualities of the princess herself. I used to admire Princess Caroline a lot, for her poise, self-confidence, her joie de vivre, her style and elegance. I still think she has the most dazzling smile and carriage of all the princesses. Then I admired her for her strength in face of adversity. I also admired her self-discipline, and used to have a paparrazzi picture of her taking her baccalaureat exam on my desk when I had to prepare for a hard competitive exam. (It worked ! I passed !) She was such a role model for me: her athleticism would also help me get off my butt and keep in shape. My loyalty is now divided. I like Princess Mathilde's serenity, I find it truly inspiring, when I find that Princess Caroline has hardened a bit, in spite of all her good works, but that's not her fault. Among the younger ones, Princess Victoria inspires great respect: she might be the most impressive queen of her generation, and I don't care about whether she should wear her hair in a ponytail or not ! Princess Letizia will be a fabulous Queen consort, if that's the word, it's a pleasure seeing her in the company of all her new royal relatives, especially Queen Sofia. If all families could present such a united, affectionate, warm front ! And I have a soft spot for Queen Rania, because she is soooo elegant, and I know her elegance is criticized by many on the forum, but I feel she also tries hard to build a bridge between two profoundly different cultures. Isn't it great to have so many princesses and queens we can admire ?

Máxima: she is a very hard-working princess, smart, has 2 lovely daughters, beautiful,in love with her husband, proud of being born in Argentina and happy with her new country.... and whats most important is that she is always smiling! :)

My favorite Princess Would have to be Diana not only for her beuaty but for her gift of love to those who needed it most. As well as her desire to make the world a safer and better place for Children.

MAXIMA of course. She has everything, she is intelligente, pretty, natural elegant and she is always smiling. I love her...and also her daughters.

I like all the princesses, because all of them do a great work representing their countries more than a diplomat does, that's why I've a huge admiration for all the princesses. But the princess that I most admire was and still being Princess Grace, for all the reasons that we all know and because she made her new coutry development increase, and I think that Princess Caroline is her right heir. But I also admire and like very much Princess Maxima and Princess Mary, because they always will have their hearts divided between their homeland and their adopted land.

Princess

Favorite Royal Princess:In that Diana made Beauty come to pass in Europe.

swordspiritTerrance

I have to choose my own crownprinces MAXIMA

She is beautiful, intelligent, elegant, beautiful en such a big example for many people.
She is verry smart and had and has her own career.
She is still verry in love with her husband and has 2 beautifull kids.
She learnt to speak our language verry quick
She is also verry normal and verry human!!

She is the best

My favourite princess are:

Princess Alexandra of Kent
Princess Diana of Wales, forever and ever
Princess Grace of Monaco

Excuse me me but I have a question.
Married spanish prince on idle time to girl,
if Beatrice Two Sicilies and her sister Anna were younger on 15 - 20 years?
Their photographies there is on website www.capetiens.com.
Unfortunabelly, that such persisting princesses of royal blood can not be a queen in existing in Europe monarchies!

I guess these days the will of the heart is the one in command. The Royals in general are too mixed with one another, ages of cousins marrying cousins is not good for those crowned DNAs of them. I'm glad they started to marry healthy (and very attractive) commoners/or non royal aristocrats to spice up those royal looks and get them ready for their close ups.

For me it is Princess Letizia. At first, I didn't really like her that much but I think she has come a long way in the 2 years since she has been in the public eye as Princess and now I admire not only her look, but her bearing and her ease with connecting with other people. She also seems very intelligent.

Defenitely Letizia! :) ..beautiful, smart, educated, and so in love with her prince :p!

My favourite Princess is Diana. I think she changed the royal landscape for the better. Before she came on the scene the royal scenery was decidedly archaic, royal fashion frumpy and the royal ladies seem to do their best not to be attractive (maybe it was thought undignified?). There were exceptions e.g. Queen Anne_Marie of Greece and Princess Grace of Monaco but they did not effect a wholesale transformation. Then along came Lady Diana Spencer and she dived in the royal melee and rescued the the hats, gloves,suits, evening dresses, tiaras and re-interpreted royal glamour. She was beautiful. She was kind and full of love for others. Her pictures in Africa, in Asia, in Europe for various charities showed how good she was at interacting with the disadvantaged of whatever creed or colour.
Diana has set the standard for the new princesses coming into the fold.
Another favourite of mine is Queen Rania of Jordan because of the tremendous work she is doing with helping Arab women.

LOSSEAN said:
My favourite Princess is Diana. I think she changed the royal landscape for the better. Before she came on the scene the royal scenery was decidedly archaic, royal fashion frumpy and the royal ladies seem to do their best not to be attractive (maybe it was thought undignified?). There were exceptions e.g. Queen Anne_Marie of Greece and Princess Grace of Monaco but they did not effect a wholesale transformation. Then along came Lady Diana Spencer and she dived in the royal melee and rescued the the hats, gloves,suits, evening dresses, tiaras and re-interpreted royal glamour. She was beautiful. She was kind and full of love for others. Her pictures in Africa, in Asia, in Europe for various charities showed how good she was at interacting with the disadvantaged of whatever creed or colour.
Diana has set the standard for the new princesses coming into the fold.
Another favourite of mine is Queen Rania of Jordan because of the tremendous work she is doing with helping Arab women.

I like Princess Diana very much however I assure you there were tons of glamour in the Royal Families, esp. the British one, before Diana ever married the Prince of Wales. Look at the old pictures, at the dresses and jewels, worn by Royal ladies (esp. the Queen and Princess Margaret), btw, the gowns and jewelry are displayed in public viewing right now, so you can get impresson of her (magnificent, imo) outfits.
Lady Diana modernized the Royalty all right but there were the sort of changes I personally wouldn't like to happen: e.g. I would never imagine a member of the Royal Family could do an interview, where she would make most unflattering comments about that very family. Regardless of her views, feelings, I don't think she should have done that.
I admire her for her charity work and for her warmth.

And back to topic, my favourite Princesses (sorry, again I couldn't pick one)

1. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
2. Crown Princess Mette-Marit
2. Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
2. Infanta Cristina
2. Princess Stephanie of Monaco
2. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
2. Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
3. Princess Haya of Jordan
3. Princess Diana

Last edited:
I don't think that I could just choose one princess, but my favorites would be the following: Princesses Maxima, Mathilde, Mette-Marit, Infanta Elena, and Sophie Countess of Wessex.

Crown Princess Mary....She has been endeared to me ever since the pre-engagement visit to the town hall where her hat decided to make a run for it:) ;) :)

My favorite is Princess Grace of Monaco because she lived two completely different lives... actress and later princess... and did both with much passion. She brought so much to Monaco and made it what it is today.

Avalon said:
I like Princess Diana very much however I assure you there were tons of glamour in the Royal Families, esp. the British one, before Diana ever married the Prince of Wales. Look at the old pictures, at the dresses and jewels, worn by Royal ladies (esp. the Queen and Princess Margaret), btw, the gowns and jewelry are displayed in public viewing right now, so you can get impresson of her (magnificent, imo) outfits.

Glamour to me is not the possession of all those things but utilising them to give off to the viewer the most satisfying and pleasing effect. Since Diana came on the scene this has improved. The Queen looked wonderful in her outfits for her 80th birthday celebrations. Her hats were gorgeous. I think she is more glamourous now then when Charles and Diana married. I felt that before she treated these things as necessary 'uniforms' for the job but now she is taking more interest.
Camilla too is making beautiful choices that is making quite an impression. The Princess Royal's outfit to the Luxembourg Silver Wedding Anniversary gala event was lovely. The Duchess of Gloucester seems to be growing younger each passing year with an excellent sense of style. End Result - more interest in Royalty!! And I credit Diana with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
my favourites princesses ever are princess grace, 'cause she was very glamorous and beautiful and princess diana ... she had and still has an unique charisma that is never going to be reached by any other future princess.

Crown Princess Mary is my absolute favorite Princess!! She is such a nice person and I just love her fashion sense, not that that's the most important thing in the world, but I just LOVE her!!! :flowers: :) :flowers:

I LIKE Princess Diana SHES VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL , I MISS HER .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom