Your favourite newborn royal baby 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite newborn royal baby of 2005?

• Prince Emmanuel of Belgium

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • The little Prince of Denmark, son of Crown Prince Frederik

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Carlos Morales y de Grecia

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Prince Hashem bin Abdullah of Jordan

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Princess Alexia of the Netherlands

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Countess Emma Luana

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Leah Isadora Behn

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Irene Urdangarin y de Borbón

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Infanta Leonor of Spain

Votes: 78 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexia of Netherlands and Emmanuel of Belgium are the cutest!

after careful consideration
my pics are
1. Prince of Denmark
2.Prince Savvre Of Norway
3. Princess Leonor of Spain
4. Emmanual of Belgium
5. Alexia of the Netherlands

LaMinka said:
I love Ingrid Alex to! She's my all time favourite princess, and her little brother, Sverre Magnus, my favourite prince ... HKH Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra (Arveprinsessen) av Norge and Prins Sverre Magnus av Norge!! Are the cutest little things!:rolleyes:

I totally agree with you . Princess Ingrid Alexandra is soooooooo cute !! Her little brother is also very cute . I think that he has already very aristocratic features .
I also like Princess Leonor .

Definitely Infanta Leonor de Borbon.. Who could resist a pretty girl's charms.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
From Hello on First Christmas for the Babies :

ALEXIA OF THE NETHERLANDS
Willem-Alexander and wife Maxima's daughter is third in line to the Dutch throne

LEAH ISADORA BEHN
Springtime brought a second daughter for Martha Louise of Norway and husband Ari Behn

PRINCE OF DENMARK
Crown Prince Frederik and wife Mary's first child has the unique honour of being the only high-profile baby whose name has not yet been announced

INFANTA LEONOR OF SPAIN
The daughter of Crown Prince Felipe and wife Letizia was part of this year's crown princess baby boom, with new arrivals in Denmark, Belgium and Holland

IRENE OF SPAIN
Spain's King Juan Carlos had plenty to celebrate, welcoming not one, but two new grandchildren this year, including Irene, daughter of Infanta Cristina

CARLOS OF GREECE
Alexia of Greece, daughter of ex-King Constantine, and her husband Carlos Morales welcomed their third child this summer

PRINCE SVERRE MAGNUS FROM NORWAY
The new arrival is Haakon and Mette-Marit's second child together. The princess also has another little boy, Marius, from a previous relationship

ps. i guess they missed Emmanuel of Belgium, Luana of Netherlands, and some others

i cant vote
for me there is not one favorite there are all butiful and special royal babies

I vote for

Sverre Magnus
Irene Urdangarin
Carlos Morales
Infanta Leonor
and Leah Isadora

My favourite newborn royal baby is the little prince of Denmark. He is sooooo cute:) :) :)

Emmanuel of Belgium CUTEST Newborn I'VE EVER Seen!!!!! :p ;)

Infanta Leonor of Spain :) She is beautiful as an Angel!

How can you all choose a favourite between all these babies?

I am sorry, but I think it is rather pathetic

aww, i'm feeling so bad carlos morales doesn't have even one vote. i think he is really cute as well. i'm not surprised that emma luana or leah isadora don't have votes as we practically didn't see them (appart from the official photos at the birth), but poor carlos. i would have voted for him if i knew he didn't have any votes. :( i'm sure he will be just as cute as arrieta and ana maria...

two photos of carlos taken from this thread, thanks to lucido and mtcbm:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/princess-alexia-carlos-morales-family-current-events-5077-4.html

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=37fz.jpg
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=203784&d=1129568147

i think all of these babies are cute, however, for me infanta leonor is the cutest baby girl and prince emmanuel is the cutest baby boy.

My opinion

1. Sverre looks a lot like his half-brother Marius. He seems to become blond and blue-eyed.
2. And now Amalia is sooooo cute. I love her dark eyes! But she´s got obviously the legs of her grandmother. Hopefully they´ll grow into length still. Even for a two-year-old the legs are quite chubby. Maxima´s legs could also be slimmer.
3. Little Carlos Morales is one of my favourites. Alexia´s children are all so pretty with lots of curly hair. Hopefully little Carlos gets dark hair like his beautiful sister Arrietta!
4. Leonor is a very interesting looking baby. Her face makes the impression of a grown up person! Can´t really say how this will develope. Hopefully she keeps her hair! The nose has already that hump like her mother´s.
5. Little Irene in my opinion isn´t cute at all. Her forehead is broad and domed (like the one of her father), the eyes are quite small and only water-blue, not that strong blue color of f.i. Miguel. And the lips are too red and fleshy.
6. Lilleprinsen seems to get the brown eyes of his mother. Looks funny with his huge potatoe-nose...
7. Mathilde´s children all look the same: blond and pale. Gabriel has a nice formed head.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should do this poll at the END (like dec 31, 2005) to make sure that no more royal babies will be born like today......what a suprise!!! the twin brothers...can't wait to see (probably) the last royal babies of the year 2005

for me the cutest are Leonor and Irene, but come on, look at their parents, it would be impossible for them to be ugly, I think they both will look like super models when their are older (the 2020 Madeleine and Victoria)...

in boys I think that "Hamlet":D is the better looking one...

I think we should start a new thread: which young Royal family is the better looking? when I mean young i'm not talking Andrea young but the Crown Princes and their siblings families...

what do you think about it? My vote would go to Cristina's and W-A families, they are so cute;)

I am sorry to say that I find Mary's baby and rania 's baby not beautiful at all at least for now...

This is my opinion and you ask for it..so please respect it...and do not tryto convince me of the opposite. Thank you:rolleyes:

I think that Mary's baby is the cutest for a boy and the Infanta Leonor of Spain is the cutest baby girl.

There are so many cute ones. I think that I llike these two the best because I have been watching these couples the most since they married in 2004!!

Linda 85

Considering the recent twins of Claire and Laurent, who were born in 2005 afterall, they will get my sympathy vote :)

bigheadshirmp said:
we should do this poll at the END (like dec 31, 2005) to make sure that no more royal babies will be born like today......what a suprise!!! the twin brothers...can't wait to see (probably) the last royal babies of the year 2005

Yes, but there´s no space anymore (the limit is 10). When I asked for setting up the poll my criteria was child or grandchild of a Monarch. One could maybe "throw out" Carlos Morales, since his grandfather isn´t a king anymore. But then there´s still only one position left. Since they aren´t identical twins, they might look completely different and need to be judged differently (I can now see all identical twins on this board protesting, that they are also individuals and don´t look exactly like their twin ;) )

A question to those, who have voted in the poll. What have you actually judged? The pure look (cuteness, beauty) or were also feelings involved you have for the baby (Do you like the parents and therefore also the kid, do you have a special relationship to the country of the baby, do you think the circumstances around the birth were special. Do you have watched it or liked the way the baby and news around it were presented for the press...?) I think "favourite" can mean a lot and doesn´t just include "cuteness". So would you say you have just judged objectively the look or were other feelings involved. I ask, because I can´t understand the one or another vote/result (of course I won´t say which :p ) and I see a correlation between popularity of certain Royals (Crown prince factor...they are always more popular, not at least because they are mostly in the press. Besides the first borns seem to lead...first borns are of course also something special in Royal circles) and the votes their children got.

Last edited:
Leonor is soo cute and the little Sverre is a beautiful boy..I like both of them;)

All babies are adorable, royal or otherwise, but I think my fave is Infanta Leonor. (she's already so photogenic, even when she's asleep!!)

LaPlusBelle said:
I like these two. I think it's cute how Mary's baby looks surprised and Mette-Marit's looks apathetic...very cute baby expressions!
(They have buddha ears! :-D)

Hehehe, the buddha ears are adorable...:)

What is your favourite newborn royal baby 2005? After seeing all those pictures of Leonor in Lanzarote I don't have any doubt...:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
What is your favourite newborn royal baby 2005? After seeing all those pictures of Leonor in Lanzarote I don't have any doubt...:)

same here LaChicaMadrilena! she's such a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom