Your favourite newborn royal baby 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite newborn royal baby of 2005?

• Prince Emmanuel of Belgium

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • The little Prince of Denmark, son of Crown Prince Frederik

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Carlos Morales y de Grecia

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Prince Hashem bin Abdullah of Jordan

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Princess Alexia of the Netherlands

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Countess Emma Luana

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Leah Isadora Behn

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Irene Urdangarin y de Borbón

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Infanta Leonor of Spain

Votes: 78 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's a tough one! They're all so cute. I especially liked Emmanuel, Alexia and Leonor, but the others are adorable too. Baby's are always cute, even if they're ugly... :p

Leonor, she seems so perfect even been a new born

I like them all but if i had to choose Leah Isadora Behn

Prince of Denmark and Carlos Morales de Grecia

By the way, Alexia really resembles her mother in that closeup christening picture in this thread. It's something about her nose and eyes.

I think Irene and Emmanuel are the cutest babies so far this year. :p

But I agree that Leonor, Alexia, Leah Isadora, etc. were also beautiful babies.

Is so hard to choose one newborn royal baby, the are sooo cute...
But I have a special feeling for baby princess Leonor cuz I love her parents and I think she will be a queen on day and will be a really good queen... I just imagine the future :rolleyes:

I give my vote to Infanta Leonora. She is really one of the sweetest babies I have ever seen in my life.
I also liked Prince Hashem of Jordan (thanks for the pic) and Alexia.
And my favorite royal baby is Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, though it is a close tie between her and la Infanta Leonora and then she is already to big for this topic.

Infanta Leonor and Prince Hashem bin Abdullah

Prince Emmanuel and Irene are my favorites born this year.

Emmanuel of Belgium and Lilleprins of Denmark, but they're ALL too cute to choose from! :) :)

At the moment, I think Princess Alexia, Leonor and Leah Isadora are all little cutie pies. Leonor has a special place in my heart because she has chubby cheeks just like my neice!
Out of the boys I think sverre Magnus is adorable!

Last edited:
1. Ingrid of Norway, LOVELY!!!
2. Irene of Spain, very pretty

Leonor now yes!!! But something tells me that she will look like Letizia's father!!! Enormeous round face like a Boxer!!! Oh my God !!!
It would be such a pitty for this baby, having so aristocratic looking parents to finally take from the bad maternal side !!!! Letizia's father has a face round and swollen (like if taking cortizone !!!!!), and Letitia's maternal grand parents!!! Agly, short and fat!!!!
Hope for Leonor to escape this punishment!!!

Here's another picture of Prince Hashem from Hello Magazine.

QueenholdingbabyPrinceHashem.jpg

Definately Princess Alexia. She the cutest baby of them all :D

I vote for Lilleprinsen of Denmark as he looks so cute and is an absolutely beautiful royal baby!!!!! :p

Amen

1. Infanta Leonor of Spain
2. Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
3. Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
4. Carlos Morales de Grecia
5. Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón
6. Prince Hashem bin Abdullah of Jordan
7. Prince X of Denmark

Little_star said:
Here's another picture of Prince Hashem from Hello Magazine.

he looks EXACTLY like his father!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Emmanuel is just so cute, same with Irene. I'm not picking favourites, since I think all newborn babies are extremely cute.

This year i think the cutest baby is Leonor of Spain. She's just a precious little thing. But my all time favourite still is Ingrid Alexandra of Norway. She's the cutes baby i've ever seen. I hope her brother/sister will resemble her ;) .

Emmanuel of Belgium and Alexia of the Netherlands !

I have heard that Princess Ingrid Alexandra (whom I absolutely adore) has some problems with hair-growing. Is it true? It would be such a pretty for a sweet girl like her to have any such problem.

Avalon said:
I have heard that Princess Ingrid Alexandra (whom I absolutely adore) has some problems with hair-growing. Is it true? It would be such a pretty for a sweet girl like her to have any such problem.
Yes, I thought the same. She is already a big girl, but even Infanta Leonor seems to have more hair (ok, jk).

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Yes, I thought the same. She is already a big girl, but even Infanta Leonor seems to have more hair (ok, jk).

awww...but i love bald babies. they're so soft and pink and cute. this is (presumably)the only time in her life that she wont hair. its so special.

My vote goes to Lille Prins of Denmark ! I just love him !! he is sooo cute (even in yellow :D )

1/ Lille Prins of Denmark
2/ Irene Urdangarin
3/ Alexia of the Netherlands
4/ Carlos Morales
5/ Leonor of Spain
6/ Emmanuel of Belgium
7/ Leah Isadora of Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom