The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
i think Princess Alexandra of Denmark position is abit low. She deserves to be in the top 3 at least
Yes, she should be higher. I agree with you on that.

Old 07-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Aristocracy

1.Princess Grace
2.princess Diana
3.Queen Noor of Jordan
4.Charlotte Casiraghi
5.Princess Letizia
6.Queen Rania

Old 07-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

My choise is Princess Grace.
Old 07-04-2005, 05:25 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
and about the 2nd matter when you see a woman on a cover of a magazine,or walking on a red carpet with a glamrous dress and expensive jewels and all photographers are just chasing her taking pix,it just comes to your mind the woman must be something special.or when you're told by the media that some1 is beautifull all the time after a time you see yourself admiring her too.this case happend to me about Rania.the first time I read she's pretty my eyebrows were raised,but now she's in everyone's list including mine.later I asked some of guys in my class if she was beautifull and they all described her as ordinary.you think why?she didnt have make up,she was wearing a scarf and had worn a simple coat and the more important was that we were not told that she's a queen.
I dont think it really matter what a woman looks like,her eauty depends on her confidence.
It seems women love women they would like to look like: thin in order to dress with their favourite clothes, looking like their favourite top-model. But top-models are gay fashioners’ creation, men prefer women they would like to have sex with, more pulpous, gorgeous women like Madeleine of Sweden.
In the first category as everyone looks like everyone, they even have the same hairdresser; finally everyone seems quite ordinary. That’s why, as I am my-self very thin, I'm not envious, I find Rania quite ordinary because there are too many people who have been made the same Barbie look by their surgeon. When she marries, she was charming, lovely, I liked her very much but now she has lost her charm.
Beautiful women have something more: in this case Charlotte Casiraghi is astonishing. Grace Kelly, Queen Paola, Sheikha Mouza too. Furthermore rarety makes beauty. That’s why princess Alexandra and Salma are unique.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Aristocracy

Beautiful

I voted Princess Diana of Wales

2- CP Mary
3- CP Mathilde
4- CP Maxima
5- CP Letizia
Old 07-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Nobility

My vote goes to Princess Letizia

Old 07-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Rania of Jordan
Mary of Denmark
Letizia of Spain
Maxima of The Netherlands
Charlotte Casiraghi
Zara Phillips

Old 07-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Gentry

English Roses:

Zara of England
Diana, Princess of Wales
The Princess Royal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zp lef04.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	168165   Click image for larger version

Name:	zp pdvs 3.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	168166   Click image for larger version

Name:	zp HRHTPR 2.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	168167  
Old 07-13-2005, 08:28 AM

Angry

I don't think that Letizia is so beautiful woman.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuk
I don't think that Letizia is so beautiful woman.
But fortunately the Prince of Asturias thinks she is...
Old 07-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Aristocracy

I think the most beautiful royal woman is H.M. The Queen Rania of Jordan and H.R.H. The Crown Princess mary of Denmark
Old 07-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita
I'm amazed by the number of persons who find Mary ,not only beautiful, but the most beautiful of all ...It makes me laugh ...If she weren't the "beloved" Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, she would be one of those girls you don't even notice in the street ! Not beautiful at all to my mind, not even pretty . I agree on Rania, Letizia, Madeleine,and on the fact that beauty is a matter of taste, but Mary ...Come on, please stay a little objective ...:)
I think you have a point here.
When I first heard about Mary, I was totally indifferent. I would not find her pretty nor glamorous. But the way she dignified herself after the wedding, the fact that she became so relaxed and confident (as opposed to the stressing pap chases when she was a GF) really impressed me. She also had more money to express her personal style, of course. So maybe there's a bit of cheating, maybe she's not your drop dead gorgeous beauty, but Mary, the CP, is to my eyes the incarnation of royal grace and style. She exudes kindness and yet remains just a bit aloof to keep me dreaming.
I can understand if that does not work for everyone, but for me, this mix of grace, confidence, style and slight aloofness is magic (like for Charlotte or Rosario of Bulgaria).
So yes, in total objectivity, I place Mary on my list :) .
Old 07-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I think you have a point here.
When I first heard about Mary, I was totally indifferent. I would not find her pretty nor glamorous. But the way she dignified herself after the wedding, the fact that she became so relaxed and confident (as opposed to the stressing pap chases when she was a GF) really impressed me. She also had more money to express her personal style, of course. So maybe there's a bit of cheating, maybe she's not your drop dead gorgeous beauty, but Mary, the CP, is to my eyes the incarnation of royal grace and style. She exudes kindness and yet remains just a bit aloof to keep me dreaming.
I can understand if that does not work for everyone, but for me, this mix of grace, confidence, style and slight aloofness is magic (like for Charlotte or Rosario of Bulgaria).
So yes, in total objectivity, I place Mary on my list :) .
Very beautifully said ! Well done ! I completely agree with you. :)

Cheers
Old 07-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
In the poll for this thread, there are currently 15 votes for "other". Who were the other women that you picked?
Old 07-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Nobility

Cp Mathilde of Belgium.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:11 AM
Courtier

i think that we should specify whether the royal lady is natural beauty or artificial beauty...

personally ...i perfer natural beauty...
Old 07-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Courtier

what do you mean natural/artificial??
Old 07-16-2005, 02:55 AM
Serene Highness

wow, this is a tough one!
I voted for Rania, what a beauty! that said, there's a slew of gorgeous, if not just plain lovely faces in the royal circles, and not just these days. If anyone remembers, or has seen, pictures of Sweden's queen Silvia in her younger days, she was absolutely stunning. So here's my top 5:

1.Rania
2. queen Silvia in her younger days
3.jordan's queen Alia (hussain's wife before Noor)
4. Grace Kelly. How regal can one get?!
5. Belgian's queen paola in her younger days. A total babe.
6. OK, I was going to do 5! But has anyone seen pics of Tsaar Nic's daughters? Such beauties!

As for folks voting for letizia, sorry I'm sure she's a nice gal, but has anyone noticed that chin?! too pronounced, if we're talking straightforward beauty here. but yes, of course, it's all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Olga
Old 07-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Nobility

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
HRH Princess Madeline of Sweden
HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Old 07-16-2005, 05:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

I would have to say Princess Grace, Crown Princess Mathilde and Princess Märtha Louise. Even though they are, in my opinion, all very beautiful women (externally), I think they posses the essence of true beauty - inner beauty - something which very hard to come across these days.

Closed Thread