The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Grace was a true beauty, a reall jewel in the Crown.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Nobility

LETIZIA

from true people
class
smart
elegant
nice wife in love with her husband

I really admire her

Old 09-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Mary
Old 09-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Caroline
Old 09-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

I'd go with Letizia of Spain, Rania of Jordan, Mary of Denmark and Grace of Monaco.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Nobility

I have been going thru the thread on Queen Alexandra of Britain (Princess of Denmark). Now, there is a right royal beauty for you. Exquisite! And she aged very beautifully too!
Old 09-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRania
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)
The most beautiful royal woman is HM Queen Elizabeth II of Britain.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:29 AM
Courtier

Without a doubt Pss letizia of Spain and Pss Mathilde of Belgium. Maxima can be classified as beautiful too..
Old 09-21-2006, 02:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivishnu
The most beautiful royal woman is HM Queen Elizabeth II of Britain.
I can see what you mean. In her old age, she is looking very, very well with a contented, happy contenance that is a testimony to a life lived well. I am amazed when I see her recent pictures - she radiates happiness from within that makes her looks so beautiful.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSSEAN
I can see what you mean. In her old age, she is looking very, very well with a contented, happy contenance that is a testimony to a life lived well. I am amazed when I see her recent pictures - she radiates happiness from within that makes her looks so beautiful.
Yes,you are 200% right.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Royal Highness

I found this link from ABC news in Spain that discusses who are the most beautiful royal ladies around. I'm sorry that the text is in Spanish but they posted some great pictures of some of our most talked-about princesess. When you click on the photo you get another photo.

Las Princesas de Cuentos de Hadas (the Fairy Tale Princesses)
ABC News Special
October 1, 2006
Old 10-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Gentry

ABC News Special
October 1, 2006[/quote]

As presented in the above link, Magdalena de Suecia is hands down the best looking.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quin
ABC News Special
October 1, 2006
Quote:
As presented in the above link, Magdalena de Suecia is hands down the best looking.
I don't see where you can see that,is there any poll?
Old 10-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Serene Highness

I can´t believe this poll: Rania more beautiful than Caroline????????
Old 10-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Aristocracy

I would have said Rania more beautiful than Charlotte ???!I think some people are uncomparable,it's like comparing oranges with apples,Rania is 36 and Caroline 49,without pointing the fact that some had some plastic surergy help while others kept their natural features perfect or not.

In my opinion the poll's results don't reflect any real critereas of beauty,but people vote for the royals they like or of whom they are fans,I think that Rania or Mary are goodlooking women,but imo absolutly not the most beautiful royal women ,and that objectively talking,the results are very influenced by the popularity in this board and the members who voted.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraKhan
In my opinion the poll's results don't reflect any real critereas of beauty,but people vote for the royals they like or of whom they are fans,I think that Rania or Mary are goodlooking women,but imo absolutly not the most beautiful royal women ,and that objectively talking,the results are very influenced by the popularity in this board and the members who voted.
I don't think that just ten people will ever be able to agree who is the most beautiful man/woman. Not only is beauty in the eyes of the beholder - it also seems to be part of a 'package' where our perception of a person's beauty is influenced by other factors, notably the personal qualities we attribute to a person. I think that's quite nice really - that beauty seems to be a multi-facetted thing and not just plain looks.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:03 AM
Royal Highness

I'd have to say CP Mary of Denmark is the most beautiful brunette and Princess Grace of Monaco was the most beautiful blonde (of those listed). Where are the Princesses of Sweden in the poll, and what about CP Mette-Marie who was compared to Gwenyth Paltrow? I think a more complete list of royals to choose from might make a more accurate poll.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:10 AM
Courtier

For me it is too close to choose between Mary and Letizia. I think they are both as beautiful as each other, even though Mary is my favorite royal.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:07 AM
Commoner

Definatly

Charlotte Casiraghi
for mine.
every time i see a photo of her im like

Old 10-09-2006, 03:29 AM
Aristocracy

For me the most beautiful royal women are Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and CP Victoria of Sweden.

Closed Thread