The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Commoner

Mary has a pretty skin, but she is not beautiful, she is totally normal

Old 02-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not too sure who I would choose, it would have to be based more on the inside than whats on the outside. I think what makes someone beautiful is dependant on their personality and their character. But I know this particular poll is judging by the outside, so I would say CP Mary and Charlotte.

Old 02-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by alola
Matilde and Letizia
Totally agree, plus Maxima (her smile makes her exceptionally stunning) and late Princess Grace.:)
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolilla222
Mary has a pretty skin, but she is not beautiful, she is totally normal
I totally agree . She has good make-up and hair-dos , but beautiful ???
Pretty, I could agree, but not ever beautiful ...
Old 02-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Gentry

María Teresa from Luxemburg, to my I find very pretty
Old 02-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Aristocracy

My top 5:
1. Queen Rania (she is very pretty and she has style and elegance)
2. Princess Madeleine(she is beautiful, young and has modern style)
3. Princess Letizia( she have a slender figure and she is very beautiful the only thing that I don't like a lot is their nose so marked.)
4. Infanta Cristina(she is a very attractive woman, she has a very beautiful smile and she is high and have very elegant figure.)
5. Martha Louise - Charlotte Casiragh (she is very beautiful, she has a very beautiful face, but it is still very young in comparison with the other princesses.for that reason I choose to Martha Louise she is a woman of an exotic beauty when she is tanning their eyes it stands out a very beautiful deep blue.)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Commoner

Three examples of her beauty......it doesn´t need words...:o

Getty Images

Old 02-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Aristocracy

I have to say that IMHO Letizia is the most beautiful.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Aristocracy

No contest...

It's Princess Elisabeth of Denmark.

ATTACHMENT REMOVED. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHMENTS POLICY
Old 02-22-2006, 04:25 AM
Nobility

I would say:

1.Grace of Monaco
2.Maxima of Netherlands
3.Letizia of Sweden
4. Mathilde of Belgium
5.Caroline of Monaco
Old 02-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Gentry

I think that Grace of Monaco, Charlotte Casiraghi (sp) and Queen Rania are quite beautiful. However, my Vote would go for Martha Louise. I think she has a beautiful smile.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:28 AM
Serene Highness

Smile

Grace of Monaco was a classical beauty. Mary of Denmark is pretty and feminine. Queen Rania is stunning. But none of royal ladies can compare to princess Grace.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Angry

I agree that Princess Grace of Monaco is out of comparision. She was a very beautiful woman, full of elegance and grace.
If it comes to smile, then Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and late Princess Diana of Wales were very beautiful, they could light up your day with their smile.!
I think Princess Stephanie is stunning, as I said before, there is something about her that makes her so charming
Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Letizia of Spain are also natural beauties.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
There is no one like Princess Grace, and maybe there never will IMHO!
Anyway Caroline was also a beauty, but she was more an exotic beauty, that had very little of Grace. She took from her grandmother Charlotte.
Madeleine of Sweden is the most beautiful royal woman of today.
Then comes her sister Victoria. She must be a sunny girl!
As for Charlotte, she's very pretty, but it's a shame she always wears such dull an expression.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Btsbyder, it's not fair at all.

For the Princess Grace, she was too perfect woman and sometimes the kind of splendid beauty looks neariest the classical art scuplture in spite a human being; I prefere the imparfect beauty of Letizia more expressive.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Btsbyder, it's not fair at all.

For the Princess Grace, she was too perfect woman and sometimes the kind of splendid beauty looks neariest the classical art scuplture in spite a human being; I prefere the imparfect beauty of Letizia more expressive.
Could you explain me, What do you mean with "imperfect Beauty"?
Old 02-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Could you explain me, What do you mean with "imperfect Beauty"?
See Princess Elisabeth of Denmark.....
Old 02-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Courtier

Princess Grace of Monaco was beautiful Lakshmi is right you can't compare her to anyone.

The was beautiful living royal woman is Princess Mathilde of Belguim. She always seems to be smiling.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Aristocracy

I'd have to say Queen Rania is the most beautiful of them all with Charlotte Casiraghi a very close second. Letiza of Spain is beautiful, I but I like Madeleine of Sweden (when she's not overtanned) and Crown Princess Victoria. I prefer the dark-haired ladies over the blond.
"I had this garden party for my father's birthday, I said to RSVP cause it was a sit-down dinner, but people came who did not RSVP and so I was totally buggin'...but, by the end of the day, it was like, the more the merrier...So, if the government could just get in the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Ha-ti-ans." Cher--Clueless
Old 05-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Commoner

I desagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRania
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)
I think the most beautyfull woman is Mary of Denmark and charlotte of monaco, that's my opinion.:)

Closed Thread