Who is this ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTruth

Heir Presumptive
City
Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower
Country
France
Wanted to start a thread where people post a picture where we only see a part of a royal, like legs, hands, nose, mouth, etc. And the others have to guess who it is.

For example :

Who's this ?
ImageShack - Hosting :: charlessl5.jpg

Well, since you photo hosting link gave the name away with the bold headline CHARLESS, It's Charles, The POW.

Princess Caroline (judging by those vertical lines on the sides of her mouth, which she has pretty much always had)?

I like this game keep on

prince fredrik of denmark

Nope, that's not it. Continue searching ;)

Nope lol. Okay I admit it's a tough one. To help you a little, it's a woman.

Oh okay, one last wild guess.

Sarah, Duchess of york?

I'm sorry that's not it LOL. I'll wait a little for others to guess. If it's really too hard, I'll tell you ;)

Infanta Elena of Spain ¿?

Seeing that it's discouraging ,here's an other clue : It's a dead woman but she died less than 10 years ago.

Is it a very royal woman from Europe?

Last edited:
Is it Elizabeth, The Queen Mother?

Magnik, You did really well with all the pics you identified! I guessed the the firsr two but I could not get the Queen Mother. This is a fun game to play! Can you continue with it or will we have to ask "TheTruth" to continue with it??

Because at the moment I have little problems with posting pictures than maybe The Truth could continue it.

This thread was great idea.

Last edited:
Okay, so as magnik is experiencing some problems to post a new picture. I'll take her turn this time.
I'll explain better the rules :
The member who finds the correct answer (you have to have the confirmation of the member who posted the picture) will have to post his picture.
Okay for everybody ?

Let's go on then :

Who's this ?
ImageShack - Hosting :: ghjklrs9.jpg

I think that's Princess Margaret of the United Kingdom. :)

I am drawing a blank right now, but I don't think it is Margaret!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom