Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iñaki urdangarin is handsom tow.

I think both Carl Philip and prince Felipe are handsome men among other royals.

Prince Amadeo, Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy.

Last edited:
William and Carl Philip

Well, I'm older than their respective mothers, so it's not that I'm attracted to them, but I do think Prince William and Prince Carl Philip are very handsome.

I agree, Emanuel Filiberto is handsome too.

its a great photo of carl philip driving a boat you can see his nice body

selrahc4 said:
If any of the royals mentioned in this thread hold their looks at age 84 the way the Duke of Edinburgh has, they will be very fortunate indeed.

he ha ha LOL! :p :)

Anna_R said:
You got me here Alexandria. Those are my three favorites as well (along with Iñaki Urdangarin, the Duke of Palma who, unfortunately, is not royal by birth;) )

Right Anna, the Duke of Palma isn't royal by birth but anyway... for me he is very very handsome!! :p The most handsome I would say... :rolleyes:
And I love Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi too.;)

Attachments

• dqpbg01g.jpg
    dqpbg01g.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 167
I've just discovered Prince Maurits of the Netherlands, he's quite dashing.

houri said:
T-R-O-U-B-L-E did mention Sheikh Jassim of Qatar and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammad of Dubia so I thought of posting pictures for them .

http://nowaara11.jeeran.com/oi.bmp

http://nowaara11.jeeran.com/post-19-1112498725.jpg

Hi Houri - who is the man in your avatar image? He's seems rather handsome! Also, do you have any pictures of Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd? I've seen the photos of him at his father's funeral, but do you have any other pictures? Be great if you could post them!
Thanks! :)

For me, King Hussein hands down. I thought he was so extremely dashing and striking. His sons Hamzah and Hashim are good-looking, and King Abdullah's pretty cute too! :)

Felipe of Spain is so wonderfully tall, and Princess Caroline's sons are pretty romantic-looking(they both remind me of Lestat). Stefano Casiraghi was quite handsome as well. ;)

and Princess Caroline's sons are pretty romantic-looking(they both remind me of Lestat). Stefano Casiraghi was quite handsome as well. ;)

Stefano was really handsome :), Caroline found the perfect man to have beautiful children...how can they be ugly with that couple of parents?!?

True! With Grace and Stefano's genes they could not go wrong lol! That's why they have those delicate sculpted faces and that coloring. :) Pierre's got a funky looking neck though....

Ayesha said:
Hi Houri - who is the man in your avatar image? He's seems rather handsome! Also, do you have any pictures of Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd? I've seen the photos of him at his father's funeral, but do you have any other pictures? Be great if you could post them!
Thanks! :)

hi Ayesha ,

the man in my avatar just a poet :)
about prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd , I don't have any picture for him if I will find any picture I will post it and I will inform you .
as I heard he was the most beloved son among his brothers maybe because he is the youngest and he always was with his father .

Without a doubt, Crown Prince Felipe of Spain. God, he is gorgeous and educated as well!! Letizia, you are so lucky!!!!

houri said:
hi Ayesha ,

the man in my avatar just a poet :)
about prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd , I don't have any picture for him if I will find any picture I will post it and I will inform you .
as I heard he was the most beloved son among his brothers maybe because he is the youngest and he always was with his father .

Thanks, Houri. I hope you do find some pics of him - would love to see them!:)

Ayesha said:
Thanks, Houri. I hope you do find some pics of him - would love to see them!:)
Me too. :D What is his name? :)

La la said:
Me too. :D What is his name? :)
His name is Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd (son of the late King Fahd of Saudi Arabia). I've only seen a couple of small pics of him - seems quite good looking! Need to see some more photos before I decide for sure!

Apart from him, the others on my list would be:
Prince Hashem of Jordan
Prince Nikolaos of Greece (who I think is the most handsome of all!!)
Prince William of Great Britain
Prince Emmanuel Filiberto of Italy

Hashem and William are gorgeous - but I'm 7-8 years older than them (shame on me?!)! Whereas Nikolaos is 5 years older than me - perfect in age - and looks! It's not as though I'm going to get any of them - but I can dream, can't I??!!! :D

Ayesha said:
Hashem and William are gorgeous - but I'm 7-8 years older than them (shame on me?!)! Whereas Nikolaos is 5 years older than me - perfect in age - and looks! It's not as though I'm going to get any of them - but I can dream, can't I??!!! :D

sure you can dream we all do :eek:

Hottest Royals

Hottest Royals:
Prince Carl Philips of Sweden
Prince Nikolaos of Greece
Prince Harry (I just love a bad boy)
Pierre Casiraghi
Prince William of Britain
Prince Frederik of Denmark

houri said:

Hi Houri - How old is Prince Abdul Aziz? Is he married?

Ayesha said:
Hi Houri - How old is Prince Abdul Aziz? Is he married?

I don't know about his age although he seems young maybe his age 30 ,
it seems very difficult to find any information about him or even large pic :confused:

I really did alot of search but I couldn't find what you was asking for , soory :(

houri said:
I don't know about his age although he seems young maybe his age 30 ,
it seems very difficult to find any information about him or even large pic :confused:

I really did alot of search but I couldn't find what you was asking for , soory :(

That's okay, Houri. Thank you so much for trying.:)

dpaphotos023823.jpg

posted by runaway princess source newscom

prince carl philip is getting more and more handsome
you will see several more photos at his thread at the swedish forum

mirsada said:
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark

here is a photo of him from polfoto

Attachments

• 6vq01lvq_guest.jpg
    6vq01lvq_guest.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 212
the casiraghis win hands down =)

andrea and pierre casiraghi, of course! not only are they the most gorgeous royal men, they are two of the most beautiful people in the universe!!!:D :D :D

(...and i credit and heartfully thank them for making me interested in modern royalty, thus introducing me to other royal hotties like prince guillaume and prince felix...:D )

[photos from sipa.com]

Attachments

• pierreboy2.jpg
    pierreboy2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 849
  • ANDR.JPG
    ANDR.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
i think its great that we all have different tastes in what is a good looking man
i do not get wow feeling at all when its comes to the casiraghi or harry and william.
i do think harry is a bit cuter then william if we only talk about how they look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom