Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Felipe of Spain
That sexy man has it all for me.

I have to be agree FELIPE is so so so hot .....

ZandraRae said:
For me,
1. Haakon (with facial hair)
2. Harry
3. Fred
4. Amadeo
I agree! For me it's Haakon, too! He indeed looks much better with his facial hair! :wub:

I think Felipe used to be very handsome, but not so much anymore, now where he's become a little grey. But at the time around his wedding wauw..

Inaki very handsome imo. Love his eyes.

I fancy Prince William as well. But my favourite is Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, because of his eyes and eyebrows and cute smile and oooh it all :wub: He's a little grey to these days though, but whatever lol
(oh and he was so breathtakingly hot when he had a beard!!)

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2/freddenmark26.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2/freddenmark24.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2/freddenmark19.jpg his profile is cute

In my opinion;
Prince Felipe
Prince Haakon
Prince Frederik

From the "older" generation
- Prince Felipe
- Inaki
- Prince Frederik

From the "younger"
- Andrea Casiraghi
- Prince William
- Pierre Casiraghi

Most Handsome Royal Man: Carl-Philip

Most Handsome Royal (by marriage) Man: Inaki

Definitely CP Haakon of Norway, CP Pavlos of Greece (the 2 of them looked even better when they were just a few years younger)and Prince Carl Philip of Weden

For me the most handsome royal is definitely CP Haakon of Norway. He is one beautiful and sexy man!!

Sister Morphine said:
Prince Harry......I have a thing for red-heads and guys with blue eyes. I always thought he was the hotter of the two brothers.

Close second is Crown Prince Frederik.....his blue eyes are TO DIE FOR [see above comment].

I agree on Harry... his i-am-so-naughty look is definitely adorable. :shifty:

Frederik is quite cute as well

And I KNOW most of you don't find Willem-Alexander handsome...neither do I really...but he's classy, and his voice is also very deep and captivating... in my humble opinion that is... ;)

I agree with you Verde, W-A has such a deep, husky, sexy voice:wub:

Prince Hashem is the MOST handsome man EVER:in_love:

crisiñaki said:
I agree with you Verde, W-A has such a deep, husky, sexy voice:wub:

Your description of his voice has made me curious. I heard him speak last year about this time while at the Olympics and I can't really remember his voice specifically, but I do remember thinking he was charming and seemed fun-loving. I'm going to have to look around for a video of him talking. Anyone know of one?

Prince Felipe of Spain without doubt!!:wub:

Aurora810 said:
Your description of his voice has made me curious. I heard him speak last year about this time while at the Olympics and I can't really remember his voice specifically, but I do remember thinking he was charming and seemed fun-loving. I'm going to have to look around for a video of him talking. Anyone know of one?

Yes, voila: YouTube - Prince Willem-Alexander and family in Lech :flowers:

Prince Hashim bin al-Hussein, of course!

I was looking at the photos from King Olav's birthday, and I have to say, that even though he is not royal born, that Ari Behr is undeniably handsome.

I also agree that Prince Phillip has aged wonderfully, and I find Prince Charles to be attractive as well.

Have to agree. Haakon is looking better and better each year.

Hmm, from the younger generation, I'd have to say the real lookers are Carl Philip and Andrea Casiraghi, and maybe Prince William.

From the middle generation (mine), Pavlos and Andrew are the best looking

And from the older generation Prince Philip. I think Philip when he was a teenager and very young man was the best looking of all the royal males. No wonder Queen Elizabeth fell head over heels in love with him.

Prince Andrew was known as the one with the 'Robert Redford' looks

when he was younger. I think he's still handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom