Who Is The Most Handsome Crown Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Most Handsome Crown Prince

• Charles, Prince of Wales

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Prince Albert of Monaco

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Prince Philippe of Belgium, Duke of Brabant

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willem-Alexander. Prince of Oranje

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Alois Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Felipe, Prince of Asturias

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Crown Prince Haakon of Norway

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiaraprin

Royal Highness
City
Near NY City
Country
United States
Here we go--we talk about the royal ladies, but not the royal men. My vote goes to Crown Prince Felipe with Crown Prince Pavlos in second place.

my vote goes for guillaume of luxembourg, and frederik in second place.

Crown Prince Haakon all the way. Handsome and masculine, but sensitive and doting of his wife, step son and daughter. He is also intelligent and charismatic -- not at all dull like Phillippe of Belgium and hard working -- much more so than say Frederik of Denmark (but not as much as Felipe of Spain).

Hmmmm.....going strictly by looks, I think CP Haakon is my top choice and CP Frederik of Denmark is a close second. Both look fabulous in uniform. ;)

By looks alone--I'd go for Pavlos--but I know nothing about his personality. Then Felipe--I love his serious, responsible air, his loyalty, his height and his killer blue eyes. Then Hakoon. Fred is too much of a boy to take seriously, in my mind--he has an air of immaturity I don't like (which doesn't mean he is). Willem and Phillipe--well, not really good looking men.

It seems that I´ll be the only one that will go with Prince Phillipe of Belgium (yeah, go ahead and call me crazy). I find him handsome, masculine and interesting. Also the fact that he is a loving daddy to Elisabeth and Gabriel and makes lovely Mathilde so happy, just makes him better!

Well then you can call me crazy too. I think Crown Prince Philippe is good looking too. I don't think he looked all that good 10 years ago from the pictures I've seen of him, but now that he's in his 40s I think he looks quite good. However, sometimes it depends on what clothes he's wearing and how his hair is. Nevertheless, marriage and fatherhood have brought out the best in him.

Originally posted by lucys@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 9:37 am
By looks alone--I'd go for Pavlos--but I know nothing about his personality. Then Felipe--I love his serious, responsible air, his loyalty, his height and his killer blue eyes. Then Hakoon. Fred is too much of a boy to take seriously, in my mind--he has an air of immaturity I don't like (which doesn't mean he is). Willem and Phillipe--well, not really good looking men.
Lots of good comments lucys. Well, for me, minus the Pavlos part. I don't find him to be the best by looks alone. But about Felipe, Haakon and even Willem and Phillippe alone, I would agree

As for Frederik there is definitely something very boyishly handsome about him, but he does seem immature, like a little boy who refuses to grow up. I get the impression from him that he needs to be led by the nose a bit to fulfill his obligations and responsibilities, first by his mom and now by his wife. And his constant vacations make him seem lazier than the other Crown Princes. There is also a goofy quality to Frederik that even at a very serious event he seems to be smiling or smirking, like at funerals or something, even if he does not mean to be it comes off that way in photographs and images.

:heart: :flower: :innocent: our prince moulay rachid is the very hundsome prince in morroco

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 21st, 2004 - 5:35 pm
mi vote goes for guillaume of luxembourg, and frederik in second place.
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Felipe in the first place, Frederik in the second (if only he was a bit taller...)

Who is the handomest Crown Prince ?

Banadoora said:
For me... Hamzah of Jordan.

I agree, for me Hamzah of Jordan !!!

For me, I would have to say that Frederik is the best looking, followed by Haakon. I have to say that Felipe just never has done it for me, I guess you could say that he just does not float my boat. I agree that Pavlos is very good looking, but he really is just not my type either. I think that he is too "pretty". Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Mary and Mette-Marit are two very lucky ladies.

If we could vote for best good looking prince, then my vote would definitely go to Carl Philip. He's my all time favorite piece of eye candy. ;)

Among the still single ones, I'm voting for Nikolaos. For the married guys, it's Felipe (I have a thing for tall blue-eyed men!) Although I have to give an honorary mention to CP Frederik, mainly because he looked so magnificent on his wedding day.

My vote is Felipe. He is my favorite prince :D

Guillaume of Luxembourg for me. He has a swooning quality to him. ;)

-Kara-

Huummmmm......I can´t decide each one, so, I put my favorites:prince Amedeo, Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Prince William...missing one..Prince Frederik!

I would have to go with Guillaume, Felipe, William, and Hakon. They are just to handsome to pick only one

- Prince Frederick :cool:
- Prince William :)
- Prince Hashem :)

-Prince Frederik
-Prince Guillaume
-Prince Hamzah... well he isn't now a Crown Prince, but he was.

Crown Prince Frederik is Denmark is the most handsome crownprince!!
Yes, he is boyish, but thats what makes him so charming. He looks good, seems honest, warm, intelligent, sporty, funny and natural. He has some life experience wich I find attractive!

liliawodna said:
Felipe in the first place, Frederik in the second (if only he was a bit taller...)

I agree with you, Frederik should have been a bit taller, but he is not that short: He is 182 cm. Its just Felipe that is really tall- over 2 metres!! Anyone looks short compared to felipe!! :)

william is no crown prince these are the one i can come up with that are crown princes
i couldnt find the crown prince of Japan in uniform

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 236
  • showLayoutImage.jpg
    showLayoutImage.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 239
  • ch113369_guest.jpg
    ch113369_guest.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 299
  • a0.jpg