Which Royal are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very funny to me!
You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

queen1.jpg

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

You are a Prince!
Possessing a strong will, you are ambitious and determined, valiant and noble, but still know how to have fun.

According to the test, I am a Duchess!
Vibrant, Gorgeous, Engaging!
You are a woman of gentility.
Sociable, you are envied.
You are a talented woman whose skills and desires may lead you to a career in the entertainment fields. You are eloquent, and elegant and are are naturally very sociable and gregarious. People are drawn to you and some are jealous of you.

I like everything, except "
a career in the entertainment fields". :)

maiden1.jpg

You are a Maiden!
Content, Loving, Peaceful!
You wish to live your life however you see it.
Your cares are worldly and you wish to help others.

While you may respect hierachies such as that of royalty, you don't want to be tied down or bound to class-systems or any thing that would restrict you from what you love to do. You live a contented life as you have most everything you require and that which you don't, you are content with the knowledge that you will receive it one day. You are peaceful and have a desire to help others and to do the right thing. You would love to help starving communities or help just one person in trouble. You are truly a beautiful human being.

i am satisfied with my results

I happen to be a queen. Yes, I care a lot about humankind. :rolleyes:

A Countess--I'm determined and can't stand incompetence. That's about right. Great quiz

You are a Maiden!

While you may respect hierachies such as that of royalty, you don't want to be tied down or bound to class-systems or any thing that would restrict you from what you love to do. You live a contented life as you have most everything you require and that which you don't, you are content with the knowledge that you will receive it one day. You are peaceful and have a desire to help others and to do the right thing. You would love to help starving communities or help just one person in trouble. You are truly a beautiful human being.

You are a Baroness!
Spirited, Captivating, Stunning!

You are a woman of worldly wisdom and experience. You are sensitive, protective (maybe even motherly), you are highly respected and praised. Your gentility and grace always shine through. You have a very beautiful moral nature that defines who you are. You are a woman others seek to befriend and they would never want to cross you.

I'm a princess!!

My parents left me behind in the woods and I was adopted by poor but decent people. Somehow I've always known... :lol:

You are a Prince!
Possessing a strong will, you are ambitious and determined, valiant and noble, but still know how to have fun.

You admit you still have a lot to learn in life, but what you have learned and experienced has brought you far! You strive to achieve the best in yourself and to meet your own expectations as well as those of others around you. When under pressure to perform, you do so with flying colors, but if you fail, you may fall into slight depression but will always get back on your feet because of your strong will and nature. Personal growth and learning are highly important to you! You will go far in life.

(sidebar) . . . Hmmm, Prince Jason sounds really nice . . . or if I were Emperor . . Jasonius Augustus Maximus Marcus Brutus Cassius Claudius Vendictus Germanicus Bruttanicus Optimus Caesar . . . . :D

You are a King!
Strong, Wise, Noble, Compassionate.
A Born Leader!

You are the epitomy of what every man should be. What sets you apart from the other men of rank and nobility is you combine every best quality they possess into one. You are skilled, motivated, ambitious, filled with a sense of purpose and morality. You know when to relax and have fun and when to be serious and courageous. You seek peace, prosperity and love in your life, and as a ruler, you seek it for your kingdom. Others follow you because of your ability to move them, and because you earned their respect. You are admired, even envied, but above all else, greatly loved.

You are a Baroness!

You are a woman of worldly wisdom and experience. You are sensitive, protective (maybe even motherly), you are highly respected and praised. Your gentility and grace always shine through. You have a very beautiful moral nature that defines who you are. You are a woman others seek to befriend and they would never want to cross you.

I'm a Baroness, like you Saphir!!! :lol:

Vanesa.

It looks that I'm

You are a Queen! :queen:
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

I am a Queen! Thanks! I was absolutely sure of that but your quizz gave more confidence! it was just wow!:)

I am a Queen! This quiz was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting this thread.

I'm a Baroness:

You are a Baroness!

I am a...

You are a Revolutionary Woman!
You could care less about the monarchy!
You live for yourself!

You're beautiful and kick-ass! And like a female-warrior. You're resourceful, smart, tough, street-smart. You live life for yourself and not as others dictate and refuse to be branded into a category. You live apart from world and society.

I am Queen (of course :) Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble: Yes I am!

You are a Duchess!
Vibrant,Goregous,Engaging!
Sociable,you are evied.

You are a Maiden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom