Which Royal are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m a countess! :)
countess1.jpg

You are a Countess!
Ambitious, Determined, Resourceful!
Breathtaking and charismatic.
You will never take no for an answer,
and will work to achieve your goals.

You demand a lot from yourself and others, and dislike incompetence. You are business-motivated and/or interested in politics. You seek positions of power and authority. You are intelligent and career oriented. You also may like to argue and debate. Overall, an amazing woman who is a force to be reckoned with!

I already did this before. It came up Baroness I think. That's why I have this name.

You are a Princess!
Lovely, Innocent, Charming!

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

[FONT=&quot]I like it, but not surprised, I was rated Idealistic and romantic......[/FONT]

I'm a Revolutionary Woman, I don't care for the monarchy, I live for myself etc. :shock:

I'm a Lady. Ehh... ok.

You are a Lady!
Lovely, Devious, Joyful!
You are a woman no man can resist. Coquettish, life is about joy and you will rise high in it.

You are fun-loving, flirtatious, a heartbreaker. You can be manipulative and devious to get your way but it's all part of seeking the best out of life. You are a woman of freedom in every single way. With your spirited nature, grace, and charming ways - you will go far in life.

I am a countess. Pretty interesting quiz. Thanks for the link.

I am a Queen
I knew there was something royal about me.

I am a Princess. Pretty good, eg?

thank you for a link, interesting quiz :)
My result:

maiden1.jpg

You are a Maiden!
Content, Loving, Peaceful!
You wish to live your life however you see it.
Your cares are worldly and you wish to help others.

While you may respect hierachies such as that of royalty, you don't want to be tied down or bound to class-systems or any thing that would restrict you from what you love to do. You live a contented life as you have most everything you require and that which you don't, you are content with the knowledge that you will receive it one day. You are peaceful and have a desire to help others and to do the right thing. You would love to help starving communities or help just one person in trouble. You are truly a beautiful human being.

You are a Revolutionary Woman!
You could care less about the monarchy!
You live for yourself!

You're beautiful and kick-ass! And like a female-warrior. You're resourceful, smart, tough, street-smart. You live life for yourself and not as others dictate and refuse to be branded into a category. You live apart from world and society.

Here is mine

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others

I tried to upload the image but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom