Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which Princess are you?

that really amazing to answer that quiz about Royals lady and lots of more! if you would interest of quiz

my CP personality is Crown Princess Letizia of Austria

Last edited by a moderator:
sara1981 said:
that really amazing to answer that quiz about Royals lady and lots of more! if you would interest of quiz

my CP personality is Crown Princess Letizia of Austria
My CP person must be Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark:)

Mine definitely is Diana, Princess of Wales!!!! Even playing cat and mouse with
the press.:D :)

Mine is CP Letizia...I look more for substance and professionalism..not only the outside looks and the beautiful clothes:rolleyes:

Howcome the links on this website never work for me? :confused:

Alicky said:
Howcome the links on this website never work for me? :confused:

It's from hellomagazine.com. I'm sure you can find it there. I took it yesterday

I'm so happy!. I got Crown Princess Mathilde! I admire and look up to her alot.

YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

irishchic5 said:
It's from hellomagazine.com. I'm sure you can find it there. I took it yesterday
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. I love little quizzes like this. :)

Can you all put the descriptions of your crown princess personalities please? :)

You mean these?

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

I got Mette-Marit

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

What is the web page? I can't find it by looking under Hello magazine.

iowabelle said:
What is the web page? I can't find it by looking under Hello magazine.

you'll have to go to the home page and look for that liitle pick that is in post #1 in this thread. click on that and you'll be directed to the quiz. it is a pop-up, not another webpage so there is no webpage address.

Its on the left next to the poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

I'm Princess Mathilde too.

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Thanks, finally found it!

I'm a Princess Letizia. :)

Which Princess Are You?

I just took the test and I'm Princess Mary!:) That's good because I like her and Fred.

I'm Crown Princess Mary of Denmark!!
you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself.

Yes, I saw this quiz and took it. I'm surprised a little by who it says my personality is most like. I will agree I do love literature, and I do like tall, dark, and handsome men. I even almost majored in Journalism. So maybe we do have those things in common. The results said Cp Letizia.:cool:

Last edited:
I'm very happy. I got CP Mathilde. :)

I was Crown Princess Letizia too. I was kind of surprised, although it seems that a lot of us were her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom