Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:flowers:perhaps if you post on this website you are bound to be a mathilde.........

YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

For some reason I'm not happy about this.

My CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match

I changed half of my answers and I still came up with CP of Spain!

I changed half of my answers and I still came up with CP of Spain!
The same with me. I'm Letizia too! The test is stupid. I tryed it several times with different answers and I think you can only get Letizia, Mary, Mathilde and Mette-Marit.

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

Next

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

But I was Mette-Marit, Mary and Letizia too...

Last edited:
The same with me. I'm Letizia too! The test is stupid. I tryed it several times with different answers and I think you can only get Letizia, Mary, Mathilde and Mette-Marit.

Yes you are right! When you look at the test, you can see which answer belongs to which person!:bang:

my CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

I got...

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

I am quite pleased with my results. Out of them, I like Princess Mathilde the most. :flowers:

lady anne

That was fun! I got Princess Letizia of Spain. Very nice.:)

That was fun! Mine princess personality was Princess Letizia of Spain! Very nice indeed for I'm rather fone of her!

Mine princess personality was Princess Letizia of Spain. That´s strange.

I can't believe the quiz is still available!

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

A slight surprise, but reading the description, it kind of describes me well! Very ambitious, perfectionist, inquisitive, especially.

And I'm :

I'm Crown Princess Mary !

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

I got Mette-Marit.

Like her, I would adapt royal life to my personal life, relationship and family life, that is the most important thing to me. Like her, I like glamorous dresses now and then, as long as I can return later to my quiet and private life, with stylish but not designer-firm clothes. ;)

This was a fun quiz! I love little quizzes. Apparently, I am Crown Princess Letizia. Not a bad thing to be!

Mine is CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

i got:

Mine was:

I would have never picked her as my princess personality but it is a nice surprise!

I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom