Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite amazed saying how much "Princess Mathilde" are here! :rolleyes: I supposed there will be more Letizia's and Mette-Marit! But...anyone got Maxima as her Princess-to-be? :neutral:

Vanesa.

LETIZIA =D!

ROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN
Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

1. If you couldn't be a royal, the next best thing would be...
Making connections as a marketing executive

2. With all eyes - especially those of the paparazzi - on you, what would you be wearing?
A trendy but classic ensemble with an individual twist

3. What is your dream home?
An opulent European palace

4. Wheter he's a prince or just a regular guy, what would be your perfect match?
Tall, dark, and multi-lingual

5. When not attending to official duties, your favorite pastime would be
Travelling around the world

6. What do you think of royal protocol?
I'm strongly independent, but I would learn it quickly. You won't often see me out of step.

Im Princess Letizia.. my favorite Princess! :flowers:

Vanesa said:
I'm quite amazed saying how much "Princess Mathilde" are here! :rolleyes: I supposed there will be more Letizia's and Mette-Marit! But...anyone got Maxima as her Princess-to-be? :neutral:

Vanesa.

Was Maxima an option?

I thought it was only MM, Leti, Mary, and Mathilde

Alright I took the quiz finally. And I am Crown Princess Letizia, no surprise..no wonder I'm automatically drawn to her! I also took it a second time and I changed an answer or two just for fun...well the same result, I'm still Letizia.

I believe that there are many "Letizias" here:lol: :wub: ..

Someone has " The personality of Maxima " ?..:)

Last edited:
I think that, like LadyK pointed out above, Princess maxima was not among the "candidates" in the Poll. Too bad...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

First time I took the who are you princess quiz I was Princess Mathilde of Beligum .But the second time I took the same quiz I was Princess Letizia of Spain.

YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

CP Mathilde of Belgium

Cool, I'm Princess Mathilde of Belgium! :lol:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

I'm princess Mary.

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

Add another CP Mathilde to the list. I am good under pressure.

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Yippie!!! My favorite princess!

Supposedly I am a CP Letizia, according to the test's results.

However, and due to the fact that I am quite fed up with being called 'Máxima' (for being Argentinian and having a Dutch boyfriend), i've decided to call myself Princess Mínima (Princess Minimal)

You made me laugh aloud, Princess Minima!!! :ROFLMAO: :jester: :w00t2:

Vanesa.

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

Well, Mette-Marit is my 2nd favourite princess (Crown Princess Masako of Japan is my number one). As Masako is out of the list, this result is great:)

Vanesa said:
You made me laugh aloud, Princess Minima!!! :ROFLMAO: :jester: :w00t2:

Vanesa.

Oh believe me, if I could modify my user name for that one, I would... :lol:

Btw, who elaborated this "test"?

I don't know who elaborated this test, but it belongs to "Hello" Magazine.

However, I was thinking that the choices it offers are too narrow. We are not so strict in life. Maybe, we may take more than an option, but in this test isn't possible. So, I took it again with my second choices...and get the same result: I'm always Princese Mathilde! :D :ROFLMAO:

Here you have my "two sets of answers" just to see what I've done:

1- IF YOU COULND'T BE A ROYAL, THE NEXT BEST THING WOULD BE...

The first time I answered: Spending time with my growing family.
The Second time: Contributing to Society in a helping profession (or maybe not a profession). I think that it is a duty in every Prince and Princess to contribute to their societies in some way, like helping young artist, or homeless people, or people who is losing their jobs...

2-WITH ALL EYES -ESPECIALLY THOSE OF PAPARAZZI- ON YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU BE WEARING?

The first time I answered: feminine , conservative fashions that areb't to showy (they should have added "elegant" for, the way they formuled the answer it sounds like you will be wearing boring, ugly, outdated clothes!!! :rolleyes: )
The second time I answered: Something with clean lines in a neutral hue.

3-WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOME?

The first time I answered: An opulent European palace (However I do not like the word "opulent"...It sounds as if we were dreaming about power...And art is the only thing I'm interested about here! The correct word to me would have been ""A classical European Palace")
The second time I answered...The same! :D

4-WHETHER HE'S A PRINCE OR JUST A REGULAT GUY, WHAT TYPE WOULD BE YOUR PERFECT MATCH?

The first time I answered: A blue-blooded aristocrat (but I answered this with some reluctance, since this is the actual answer of a "parvenu!" . I should like to marry an aristocrat -if the aristocrat should put his eyes on me, a thing that I higly doubt about! :royalrobes: :onering: :nonono: - for I believe they represents the continuity of certain civilization in every country, because their education and their connection to this country history -think that generally, his ancestors would have made this country in a certain way...The way this question is formuled, it seems that the one who answers the way I did, is searchin power and glamour...Actually there are a lot of ruined aristocrats that the only thing they were able to conserve is their name and their blood...And generally these are the ones I like! :ROFLMAO: And of course, I will not marry anyone if he is not kind, sweet and if I'm not deep in love with him! "Voilà pourquoi" my second answer was...:

The second time I answered: A caring , nice guy (and multilingual! Why on heart the multilingual must bee dark and black haired? I love blonde guys...and they could be multilingual too!)

5-WHEN NOT ATTENDING OFFICIAL DUTIES, YOUR FAVORITE PASTIME WOULD BE...
The first time I answered. Music and litterature (I hould add: and history, and politics)
The second time: Travelling around the world (It hapens that I like to see with my own eyes , the things I read about! :D )

6-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ROYAL PROTOCOL?

The first time I answered: It's as if was to the manner born.
The second time I answered: It's fine as long as it allows me to kiss my prince in public...

And that's all. I think that these quizzes are somewhat too borned. They gave you too few options and this doesn't reflects your personnality...However, it seems that (poor me!!!) all time I take this quizz, I always will be Princess mathilde of Belgium! ;)

Vanesa.

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

Princess Mary!

I was pleased to be Princess Mary because I am a fellow Aussie and proud of her! I think that if I were Princess Mary, however, I'd probably be quite clumsy and put my foot in my mouth!

It looks like I will have to try to attain her grace. LOL

Best Regards,

Attaining Grace

Here are my answers to the test

1.-
If you couldn't be a royal, the next best thing would be…

b)
Spending time with my growing family

2.-
With all eyes - especially those of the paparazzi - on you, what would you be wearing?
b)
Something with clean lines in a neutral hue
3.-
What is your dream home?
a)
A plush Mediterranean mansion
4.-
Whether he's a prince or just a regular guy, what type would be your perfect match?
b)
A caring, nice guy
5.-
When not attending to official duties, your favourite pastime would be…
a)
Travelling around the world
6.-
What do you think of royal protocol?
a)
I'm strongly independent, but I would learn it quickly. You won't often see me out of step

And the result says I am Letizia of Spain :flowers:

I think she's the most professional crown princess.

the test is more than two years old but i took it anyway so--

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

-which is nice, because i have a journalistic bent to me and i used to work for a magazine. i'd love to have that "Spanish prince" bit come true, though. ha ha! :lol:

i think what did it for me was the "Mediterranean mansion" because i love the sea.

I forgot about this but I had done the poll sometime ago. The result said I am most like Letizia. I was surprised actually. My mom did the poll also and she got Letizia too. :D

According to the quiz, my Crown Princess personality is:

:)Yes !!! I am HRH the Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium the Duchess of Brabant,the next Queen of the Belgians.A Royal Fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom