Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmmm. I could never imagin!!!

Thank you for this tip...

YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say like Princess Diana of Wales I'm so timid :p and I would also say like Princess of Letizia of Spain cuz I work hard to be where I want to be on life....

angelgirl said:
my is princess diana for sure

Mine also angelgirl. These answers were based on a quiz in a magazine that someone gave the link to in this thread. I was Crown Princess Letizia. Diana was not one of the choices in the quiz:(.

I´m Letizia!

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Cool.

Here's the link for anyone who can't get it to work or couldn't before. This should work.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/specials/princess_match/index_test.html

Good thread. Not sure I did it right though. I ended up with this:

Crown Princess Denise of the United States

Like Crown Princess Denise, you are a little rough around the edges and not terribly feminine. But your sense of humor, good sense of style, love of children and animals and your effervescent charm still make you beloved by friends and colleagues alike.

Dennism said:
Good thread. Not sure I did it right though. I ended up with this:

Crown Princess Denise of the United States

Like Crown Princess Denise, you are a little rough around the edges and not terribly feminine. But your sense of humor, good sense of style, love of children and animals and your effervescent charm still make you beloved by friends and colleagues alike.
Hahaha.. Denise, you have really a sense of humor!:D

Why can't I take the quiz?

Did anyone else have trouble taking the quiz? I tried about 15 times and only got as far as the first or second question, then my screen just sat there! Maybe I'm destined not to know what Princess I'm like - or I'm like one who's not on the quiz. Seriously - anyone else have problems, or is it past the time to take the quiz?

LaMinka said:
Hahaha.. Denise, you have really a sense of humor!:D

Thank you. Actually, when I took it the second time I ended up as Crown Princess Mathilde which seems to make sense.

Dennism said:
Like Crown Princess Denise, you are a little rough around the edges and not terribly feminine.
:D Very funny indeed! :D
Its seems my crown princess personality is Princess Mathilde of Belgium... it makes sense ;)

I got CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK
Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

:) :) :)

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

1st time crown princess mathilde of belgium
2nd time crown princess mary of denmark
3rd time crown princess letizia of spain
4th time crown princess mette-marit of norway

I'm Mette-Marit, (I thought my answers were more towards Mathilde).. I notice not many of us were Mette-Marit. ...Maybe that makes us special?? :p

I can't seem to find the quiz on the 'HELLO' website, maybe it's not on there anymore?
Either that or I'm ignorant, probably the latter!:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They changes those specials often on that site. It was a couple weeks ago. Quite funny but the options were limited.

I took the test just now so at least at this point it's on the Hello magazine website.

I was CP Mette-Marit of Norway-which is great with me.:)

I am Princess Letizia of Spain

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Photo from HelloMagazine

But, why Maxima is not there? :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not much of a CP Mary follower, but I do like her..... :)

:) I'm Mette-Marit. I would have prefered Mathilde, but it's OK.:)

Olka said:
:) I'm Mette-Marit. I would have prefered Mathilde, but it's OK.:)
Yeah, I would have prefered Mary, but Cp Letizia is cool from what I read on these forums. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom