What Will Happen To The Royals In 2015?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aga Khan - Salwa baby boy
Albania - Leka/Elia wedding then pregnancy announcement, more formal recognition by government
Anhalt - Katharina baby girl
Auersperg - Alice baby
Austria - babys for Adelaide, Marie Christine, Kathleen, weddings Johannes, Margherita AZ, Thomas engaged,
Neipperg - Benedikt Neipperg wedding, Katharina Lobkowicz baby
Baden - Aglae, Sophie weddings, Michael engaged
Bavaria - Ludwig wedding, Heinrich engaged, Maria-Anna baby girl,
Belgium - Maria Laura engaged, Amedeo Lili baby, more duties for Elisabeth, Albert health issues
Bhutan - Jigme/Jetsun baby boy, Yeatso Lhamo pregnancy
Bonaparte - JC/Olympia AZ wedding, Caroline baby
Brazil - Amelia, Fernanda, Elisabeth babies, M-Gloria, M-Teresa wed, Guy, Luiza, M-Eleonora engaged
Brunei - Abdul Malik wed, Majeedah Noor baby
Cambodia - will name an heir
Denmark - Margrethe II abdicates, Richard and Henrik's health worsen, Nathalie baby, Gustav/Carina breakup
Egypt - Noal baby, Fawzia wedding
France - Robert/Foulques one wed other engaged, Francois/Theresa baby, Charles-Philippe Diana baby boy, Sambucys girl, Louis Alphonse/Maria Margarita baby girl
Furstenberg - Jeanette baby girl, Mathilde pregnancy
Georgia - Ines wedding, Juan/Kristine baby
Great Britain - Wills/Catherine baby girl, Beatrice engagement, Zara Olympic qualification, Gabriella wedding, Frederick/Sophie baby
Greece - Philippos wedding (with girl on his arm at 50th ann), Nick Tatiana baby girl, Theodora decent movie role
Hannover - Christian Alessandra engagement, Ernst Jr breakup, Erst Sr scandal
Holstein - Sophie wedding
Isenburg - Sarah, Jungeun babies
Japan - Tsuguko, Akiko or Yoko wedding, Noriko pregnancy
Jordan - Fahdah baby boy, Ayah pregnancy
Leiningen - Ferdinand wedding
Liechtenstein - Hans Adam II abdicates, M-Annunciata weds, Rudolf/Tilsin baby, Astrid, Wenceslaus engaged
Ligne - Alix wedding then pregnancy, Melanie baby
Lippe-Weissenfeld - Ferdinand/Auguste baby
Luxembourg - M-Gabrielle wedding, Constantin engagement, Claire pregnancy
Monaco - Andrea/Tatiana baby girl, Pierre/Beatrice spring wedding then pregnancy, Charlotte/Gad breakup,
Montenegro - Boris/Veronique move to Montengro, baby boy
Morocco - Oum Kelthoum/Soukaina Reghragui babies
Netherlands - Juliana wedding
Norway - CC/Anna-Stina pregnancy, Victoria Ribeiro pregnancy, Harold health problems
Oldenburg - Anastasia wedding, Konstantin baby, Tatjana baby boy, Rixa baby girl
Parma - Carlos/Annemarie baby boy, Carolina baby boy, Viktoria pregnancy, Shira baby
Prussia - Sophie pregnancy, Victoria Luise wedding, Joachim engaged
Reuss - Benigna, Dorothea babies, Ann-Caroline pregnancy
Romania - Nicholas engagement, Michael/Tara baby
Russia - Georgi/Rebecca engaged
Sapieha-Rozanska - Michael wed, Therese, Paula babies
Saudi Arabia - King Abdullah dies,
Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - Alexander wedding
Saxony - Sandra baby
Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg - Maximilian wed, Theodora engaged, Alice, Camilla, Aimee babies
Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn - Sofia wedding
Serbia - Petar and Dushan weddings, Alexander engaged
Spain - Maria wedding, pregnancy, Beltran wedding, Fernando engaged, Cristina avoids jail, Inaki convicted, Cristina is pressured to divorce but doesn't and her family distances itself from her, Elena's role is decreased and Lenore's increases, JC health problems, Olivia Sevilla baby, Francisco Sevilla wed
Stolberg - Sophie baby, Christophe married, Louise engaged
Sweden - CP/Sofia wedding and pregnancy, Madeleine baby girl, Victoria baby boy, Gustav/Vicky, Viktor/Frida, Christian/Christine, Kajsa/Christophe, Christian/Emilie Colfach babies
Thailand - King Bhumibol dies, Vajiralongkorn is overthrown by military and replaced for "health reasons" by his sister Sirindhorn as regent for son, Vajiralongkorn marries his mistress and creates pretend monarchy in exile
Turkey - Nazim weds, Roksan baby
TnT - Elisabeth wedding

baby
Great Britain - Zara Olympic qualification

The UK team has already qualified at the World Equestrian Games last August.

Whether Zara will be on that team will be determined by her performances in 2015 AND 2016.

She won't 'qualify' as such as in be selected to go until the team is announced about 2 months before the games.

Even if she performs well over the next 18 months she still mightn't be selected if the selectors believe that there are better rider/horse combinations. It isn't simply a case of being one of the best 5 riders in the country but also being perceived as such. They best riders don't always compete against each other week in, week out so the selectors have to 'rate performances' and then select so a series of 2nd places against so-so competition won't rate as highly as Top 10 finishes against the world's best.

Plus the horse has to be healthy too. That's what knocked her out of the games before. For Beijing, she made the olympic team but Toytown was hurt for the games so she couldn't go. The points are tied to rider & horse. So if all your points are on one horse and it gets hurt, you can't switch to a new horse.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Toytown was also knocked out of contention for the 2004 Olympics in Athens due to a leg injury. Zara and Toytown were very unlucky with timing. It's a shame because I think he was more talented than High Kingdom, but the latter stays healthy.

Denmark
QMII--shall I say a member of the BRF attend as well, to start to correct such snubs after the funeral fiasco in Belgium.

I'd almost say it would be an even bigger snub to Fabiola if HM chose to attend a 'mere' 75th birthday of a present Queen over a funeral of a former Queen. It won't happen regardless, HM hardly ever attends foreign royal events – for QMII's 70th birthday, Philip was the one who was supposed to go (but was stopped by that horrid ash cloud).

Some mixed predictions on european royals:

Norway: No big news. M-L and Ari move back to Norway.
Denmark: Margrethes back problems get worse. No abdication, but F&M take on an even bigger workload. Joachim also starts working...
Sweden: Another girl for Madeleine and Chris. Born early in july. No more kids for V&D, though. CP&Sofia marries. She becomes Duchess of Värmland.

Belgium: Philippe continues to show his support for Laurent, who steps up to the plate even more. Health problems for Albert. The Delphine Boël-story continues in court.
Netherlands: No big news. WA and Maxima continues to be popular and the monarchy is stronger than ever.
England: Another boy for W&C. Serious health problems for prince Philip, which causes the queen to cut back on her engagements. Charles and Camilla steps up to the plate. No girlfriend in sight for bachelor Harry. Beatrice and Dave break up.

Lux: Another pregnancy for Felix and Claire, but no news from Gui&Stephanie. HGD Maria Teresa invites me over for lunch. (No, but I can wish - I think she would be a really interesting person to talk to).
Monaco: Pierre and Beatrice get married. Another son for Andrea&Tatiana.
Spain: More trouble in paradise. Felipe&Laetitia are popular, but the noos-scandal continues to cause problems. Sofia and JC live separate lives, officially as well.

Last edited:
My predictions:

A baby boy for the Cambridges
A baby girl for Princess Madeleine and Chris

A pregnancy for Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan
A pregnancy for Crown Princess Victoria
A pregnancy for Princess Stephanie of Luxembourg
A pregnancy for Beatrice Borromeo

The wedding of Prince Carl-Philip and Sofia Helqvist
An engagement between Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark

The break up of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank

A health scare for Prince Philip, king Juan Carlos and possible King Bhumibol Adulyadej

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Denmark - Margrethe II abdicates,
Liechtenstein - Hans Adam II abdicates, M-Annunciata weds,
Ligne - Alix wedding then pregnancy

I doubt Margrethe will ever abdicate, but I certainly don't think she will abdicate in 2015, she's still very good.
I also doubt Hans Adam would... and is Maria-Annunciata even engaged?
The same for Alix de Ligne, I don't even know if she's dating, an engagement + marriage + pregnancy is quite much for just one year, I think :flowers:

I doubt Margrethe will ever abdicate, but I certainly don't think she will abdicate in 2015, she's still very good.
I also doubt Hans Adam would... and is Maria-Annunciata even engaged?
The same for Alix de Ligne, I don't even know if she's dating, an engagement + marriage + pregnancy is quite much for just one year, I think :flowers:

Princess Alix is currently living in Brazil and I don't know if she's dating. In the past, she was linked with Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Prince François of Orleans and the Prince Napoléon, but none of these rumours were proven true.

But she'll be 31 this year, so I suspect she'll soon announce an engagement. I hope she'll marry well.

These are my only predictions:

A baby girl for Kate and Will (Charlotte Elizabeth Victoria)
A baby girl for Madeleine and Cris

Beatrice gets engaged

I really hope Victoria and Daniel announce a pregnancy because they're such great loving parents.

Otherwise I think life will carry on as is.

The first prediction that came true ( even it happened before New Year):

Archduke Christoph and Archduchess Adelaide recently welcomed a baby daughter.

Biri Archduchess Adelaide of Austria - a girl

Lenora Archduchess Adelaide of Austria - a girl

Blue Archduchess Adelaide will give birth to a little girl, Amélie

I don't know where to put this but I had a dream Princess Beatrice was getting married had on a tiara etc. and although highly unlikely in dream she was given another title as well. I don't know what year this will happen though. She still looked young though.

hmm, I had another odd dream about Princess beatrice she was talking to an arabian royal family about her up coming charity work. How she was going take on more patronages or something and then my dream went in a few years ahead and Princess Beatrice represented other royal family member at events, When a member from the royal family couldn't make it they would mostly request her to step in their place etc. She seemed to go to events on her own as well . It was an odd dream.

Sweden:
Madeleine and Chris will have a second daughter
Carl Philip and Sofia will announce the first pregnancy at the end of the year
Victoria and Daniel will announce the second pregnancy at the end of the year
Björn und Sandra Bernadotte will have a 1. Kind
Catharina Ruffing-Bernadotte und ihr Mann Romauld Ruffing will have a 1. Kind
Christian und Christine Bernadotte will have a 2. Kind
Alexander und Carina von Wisborg will have a 3. Kind

Denmark:
Feodora von Rosenborg will have a second baby

England:
Will and Kate will have a 2. Child
Peter Philips and Autumn Kelly will have a 3. Child
Tom Parker Bowles and Sara Buys will have a third child
Frederik and Sophie Windsor will have a 2. Child
Alexander and Claire Ulster will have a 3. Child
Lady Davina and Gary Lewis will have a 3. Child
Lady Rose and George Gilmann will have a 3. Child
Beatrice and Dave Clark will get engaged

Netherlands
Floris and Aimee will have a forth child
Jaime und Viktoria de Borbon-Parma will have a 2. Child
Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer will have a 2. Child
Carlos and Annemarie will have a 3. Child
Bernardo Guillermo and Eva Prinz-Valdez will have a 3. Child

Belgium:
Amadeo and Lilly wil have a 1. Child

Luxemburg:
Guillermo and Stephanie will have a 1. Child
Louis and Tessy will have a 3. Child
Marie-Christine will have a 3. Child

Monaco:
Pierre and Beatrice will marry and have a 1. Child
Andrea and Tatiana will have a 2. Child, a daughter

Preussia:
Friedrich and Sophie will have a 3. Child

I hope Victoria and Daniel announce a second pregnancy. The same goes to Guillaume and Stephanie, but for their first.

I want to ask something and I don't know where to. Which royals have instagram? I follow Queen Rania and Crown Prince Hussein only.

I hope Victoria and Daniel announce a second pregnancy. The same goes to Guillaume and Stephanie, but for their first.

I want to ask something and I don't know where to. Which royals have instagram? I follow Queen Rania and Crown Prince Hussein only.

Marie-Chantal of Greece is on Instagram as are her children. Pavlos and Philipos each have private accounts but Tatiana & Theodora have public accounts. Dimitri of Yugoslavia has an account as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Marie-Chantal of Greece is on Instagram as are her children. Pavlos and Philipos each have private accounts but Tatiana & Theodora have public accounts. Dimitri of Yugoslavia has an account as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Thank you. Do you have the link to Maria Olympia instagram?

Tatiana Santo-Domingo gave birth to a girl
who guessed it:
Biri
principessa
Elektra
miss whirley
Ceallach
Anna2002

Princess Salwa Aga Khan gave birth to a boy
who guessed it:
Biri
Lenora
Ceallach

The Duke and The Duchess of Cambridge will welcome a girl.
Second pregnancy annoucement by the end of the year for Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel.
Princess Madeleine second child will be a boy.
First pregnancy annoucement on summer/fall for Stephanie and Guillaume of Luxembourg.
Prince Abdul Malik and his new wife will be blessed with a new life by the end of the year.
Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah will welcome a baby boy before summer.

You can find all the links on my blog here: Blue Blood: Kartki świąteczne 2014 od Greckiej Rodziny Królewskiej+ royalsi w serwisach społecznościowych

I just forgot about Jazmin Grimaldi and Princess Stephanie's children in this post but all the rest is at the bottom :whistling:

Thank you for the list. :flowers: Will Princess Madeleine accept requests on her account? It's private, so I was just wondering. I think Camille Gottlieb's account is private now, though it used to be public.

To add to your list, Isabella Orsini, the wife of Prince Edouard de Ligne has a public account, her username is @isabellaorsinideligne. Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy also has a public account, his username is @efsavoia I think. Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis also has a public account and I think her username is @ElisabethTnT (or something similar).

Lady Sarah Chatto's sons also have public Instagram accounts but I won't post their usernames here since they seem to be used in a more "private" way. Viscount Linley's daughter has an account too but it's private so I presume it's just for her friends and family.

Thank you for the list. :flowers: Will Princess Madeleine accept requests on her account? It's private, so I was just wondering. I think Camille Gottlieb's account is private now, though it used to be public.

From what I know, Princess Madeleine accepts requests :) Yes, Camille's account is private now, as well as Jazmin's and Louis'. Only Pauline still keeps it public ;)

Lady Sarah Chatto's sons also have public Instagram accounts but I won't post their usernames here since they seem to be used in a more "private" way. Viscount Linley's daughter has an account too but it's private so I presume it's just for her friends and family.

Linley himself has an Instagram account as well – bearing the marvellous quote "Responsible father – irresponsible collector" :p:ROFLMAO: Sadly it's private and I can confirm that he doesn't accept, eh, random people's requests :whistling:

From what I know, Princess Madeleine accepts requests :) Yes, Camille's account is private now, as well as Jazmin's and Louis'. Only Pauline still keeps it public ;)

Thank you for the confirmation, my request has been accepted - but are you sure that her account is official and not just a fan page? Even though the posts are written as if it's Madeleine posting, I can imagine that she would have a lot more followers if it were her official account, and also that it would be public and not private. Most of the accounts this account is following are royal fan pages, so I'm not completely convinced that this is the "real" Madeleine posting.

Linley himself has an Instagram account as well – bearing the marvellous quote "Responsible father – irresponsible collector" :p:ROFLMAO: Sadly it's private and I can confirm that he doesn't accept, eh, random people's requests :whistling:

I can also confirm that about some of the other royals who have private accounts... :hiding:

I spotted Viscount Linley's account on Instagram, he's updated the quote to "I spy a irrelevant eye".

Thank you for the confirmation, my request has been accepted - but are you sure that her account is official and not just a fan page? Even though the posts are written as if it's Madeleine posting, I can imagine that she would have a lot more followers if it were her official account, and also that it would be public and not private. Most of the accounts this account is following are royal fan pages, so I'm not completely convinced that this is the "real" Madeleine posting.

Yes, you've got the point here. It is strange in fact, although I've read in this thread that it's really her account: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f278/princess-madeleine-on-instagram-35358.html

Probably only Madeleine knows if it's hers or not :p

But what if other than Swedens wedding and the Royal baby nothing else happens to the big name families... No pregnancies so no births, no marriages to start speculation about the former and every one seems healthy so hopefully no untimely accidents or God forbid deaths And no one abdicates? with exemption of Victoria(?)and Stephanie and Jetsun Pema we can safely say the other Royal ladies are done and As for Marriage you got Harry-he is certainly going to marry any time soon-and who else is of an age and unattached this year really? Keep in mind I mean the big names We usually talk about.

You're right, but sometimes we get unusual surprises, so who knows.

I thought this thread was suppose to be locked at the beginning of the year? Hasn't it been in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom