What Will happen to the Royals in 2010 ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark
Princess Mary will get pregnant :clap:

Monaco
Prince Albert will not marry :whistling:
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernest won't divorce :argh:
Princess Caroline will not attend P. VIctoria's wedding :curtsey:
Princess Caroline will become a grandmother :eek:
Stephanie will go on with her life, quiet as these last couple of years...

Sweden
Crown Princess Victoria will not get pregnant :crown4:

Spain
Infanta Elena will divorce Jaime de Marichalar :bangin:
Princess Letizia will give birth to a boy :baby:

U K
Prince William will not marry Kate Midleton :nonono:
Prince Harry will patch up with Chelsy :in_love:

Denmark

Monaco
Prince Albert will not marry :whistling:
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernest won't divorce :argh:
Princess Caroline will not attend P. VIctoria's wedding :curtsey:
Princess Caroline will become a grandmother :eek:
Stephanie will go on with her life, quiet as these last couple of years...
Who will make her a grandmother may I ask? :D

OK...I found this.
There's no way of this to happen, but I thought it's interesting to post it on here.
I suppose some crazy guy/gal thinks that Nostradamus said this. Or it's just part of his/her imagination.
(Scroll down till Monaco)

Pregnancies:

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Princess Marie of Denmark
Princess Mabel of Oranje-Nassau
Princess Aimee of Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven
Princess Anita of Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven
Princess Tessy of Luxemburg
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
Princess Haya of Jordan
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark Ragnhild Lorentzen
Lady Davina Lewis
Lady Rose Gilman
Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria-Este
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria
Countess of Ulster
Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma
Eva Guillermo
Princess Astrid of Liechtenstein
Hereditary Princess Kelly of Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha
Hereditary Princess Veronique of Montenegro
Princess Altinai of Montenegro
Princess Anna Bagration-Moukhranski
Countess Sandra Bernadotte af Wisborg
Princess Olga of Savoy-Aosta
Princess Clothilde of Savoy-Carignan
Princess Camilla of Bourbon-due Sicilles
Princess Sofia of Bourbon-due Sicilles
Princess Victoria von Bourbon-due Sicilles
Princess Marie-Liesse of Orleans
Princess Maria Margarita of Borbon, Duchess of Anjou
Princess Ileana of Orleans
Princess Diana of Orleans, Duchess of Anjou
Princess Rym of Jordan
Princess Noor Hamzah of Jordan
Princess Fahdah of Jordanien
Countess Cia-Rosemarie Bernadotte af Wisborg
Countess Carina Bernadotte af Wisborg
Countess Catherina Bernadotte af Wisborg
Princess Lalla Anissa of Morocco

Engagements:

Prince William of Wales/Kate Middleton
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark/Tatjana Blatnik
Gustav Magnuson/Natalie Ellis
Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma/???
Oscar Magnuson/Emma Ledent

We see four absolutely fairytale weddings:

Crownprincess Victoria of Sweden/Daniel Westling
Princess Madeleine of Sweden/Jonas Bergström
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia/???
Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma/Anne Gueltherie

Deaths:

No one

Abdications:

Perhaps in Thailand and in Japan

4O pregnancies? :)

Thats incredible wishful thinking. :)
I think we get 10 pregnancy.

Lady Davina Lewis
Lady Rose Gilman
Countess of Ulster
Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
Princess Haya of Jordan
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
:flowers:

Duke of Edinburgh will suffer a stroke and be out of action most of the year. He will recover.

Her Majesty will cut back her work load to be with him. She will not ramp back up to full-time work again.

Prince Charles will win a major environmental award.

Camilla will holiday abroad with her children/grandchildren and be photographed in an unfortunate bathing suit, necessitating the re-publication of a billion photos of Diana in a bathing suit.

Princess Beatrice and long time boyfriend Dave will try [unsuccessfully] to hide her pregnancy. Andy and Fergie will be surprised, but supportive.

Princess Eugenie will party hardy and enjoy University.

Harry and Chelsey will be engaged and will have a low key [well, for a royal] wedding and a long honeymoon in Africa. William will still not be engaged.

William will take on much of the Queen's workload since Charles will announce he has some form of cancer and will require treatment. He will be ok in the end.

Harry and Chels will do much more charity work and rumors will emerge that they are moving to Botswana. It won't be true. They will have a home in either St. James Palace or Kensington Palace. They will endlessly be compared to his mother, while everyone will forget all the charitable work his Dad has done. He will try to speak up about this, but those parts of interviews will be cut before broadcast.

Princess Anne and Tim will quietly divorce, as will Andrew Parker Bowles. Anne and Andrew PB will become and unmarried couple....

Zara and Mike will still be together, but her training and his training will get in the way still of marriage. He will be caught out drunk driving again.

Peter Phillips will come home from Hong Kong, start a family and run his mother's estate. He will spend a lot of time with his ailing grandfather and his grandmother.

Prince Edward will rail at the press for taking an unauthorized picture of one of his children and be even more unpopular. His wife will be frequently seen walking or riding with the Queen. His children will be there to cheer their ailing grandpa.

One of the Mountbatten sisters [Pamela Hicks or Lady Mountbatten] will die. Nick Knatchbull [now Lord Romsey] will be arrested and Charles will make an unannounced visit to him in prison. Unlike Di, he won't alert the press. Penny [mother of Nick] will be seen sitting on the terrace regularly with the recovering Prince Philip and will be photographed kissing him good-bye. No mention will be made of the Queen being present at the time or of Penny kissing her, too!

Minor Royals:

Freddie Windsor's wife will fail in the US and that will lead to a drugs or anorexia report. Freddie, meanwhile, will be seen lunching in NY with his Mum. His father will go on impersonating the last Tzar and will be seen opening a supermarket in Richmond, Kentucky.

Earl of St Andrew's son and heir will be stopped for excessive speeding. People will blame it on his godmother's death [Diana]. He will blame it on lack of focus. St. Andrew's daughers will be photographed in Tattler.

The Earl of Ulster and his wife will have a baby girl and one of his sisters will also be pregnant at the end of the year.

Lord Linley, India Hicks and her brother Ashley Hicks will all suffer business losses that are debilitating. They will rebound eventually. Helen Taylor and husband Tim will come close to closing the art gallery, but will have a last minute bonanza and stay afloat.

You say hiding Beatrices' pregnancy like she already is pregnant. ;)
I would love to see Andrew PB and Anne get together, but I doubt they will. Anne will be dating her sister-in-laws ex husband.. :)
The Queen has already scaled back her events, I doubt Charles will get ill, and I don't see why William would pick up the slack, it would be her own children. :flowers:

I think Prince Phillip will get ill and pass away in 2011, Elizabeth will become the new Victoria. :sad:
Queen Fabiola will pass away.
William will not get engaged and not get married. Neither will Prince Harry.
Somethine incrimeinating will turn up about either Mette-Marit or Maxima. :flowers:

My predictions:
-The Danish Royal and CP couple pay a State Visit to Spain

You'll keep hoping we'll see them together, don't you Sarah. ;)

Austria:
- HI&RH Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria, Countess of Limburg-Stirum, announces her pregnancy.

Bhutan:
- HM King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck announces his engagment.

Bourbon-Parma
- HRH Princess Maria Carolina announces her engagement.
- Wedding of HRH Prince Carlos and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel.
- HRH Princess Margarita announces her pregnancy.

Brunei:
- HRH Princess Azrinaz gives birth.
- HRH Crown Princess Sarah gives birth

Denmark:
- HRH Crown Princess Mary announces her pregnancy.
- HRH Princess Marie announces her pregnancy.

France: (Bourbon)
- HRH Princess Maria Margarita of Bourbon, Duchess of Anjou, gives birth.

France: (Orléans)
- HRH Princess Philomena, Duchess of Vendôme, announces her pregnancy.
- HRH Princess Diana of Orléans, Duchess of Anjou, Duchess of Cadaval announces her pregnancy.

Greece:
- HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark announces his engagement to Tatjana Blatnik.

Italy:
- HRH Princess Clothilde, the Princess of Venice and Piedmonte announces her pregnancy.
- HRH Princess Olga, Duchess of Apulia, Princess of Greece announces her pregnancy.

Jordan:
- HRH Princess Rym Ali gives birth.
- HRH Princess Noor Hamzah gives birth.
- HRH Princess Fahdah Hashem gives birth.
- HRH Princess Haya gives birth.

Luxembourg:
- HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume announces his engagement to ?
- HRH Princess Tessy announces her pregnancy.

Montenegro:
- HRH Hereditary Princess Veronique announces her pregnancy.
- HRH Princess Altinai announces her pregnancy.

Morocco:
- HRH Prince Moulay Rachid announces his engagement and wedding to?
- HRH Princess Lalla-Salma announces her pregnancy.

The Netherlands:
- HH Princess Aimée announces her pregnancy.

Norway:
-

Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha:
- HH Hereditary Princess Kelly announces her pregnancy.

Spain:
- HRH Infanta Elena and HE Don Jaime will divorce.

Sweden:
- Wedding of HRH Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.
- HRH Crown Princess Victoria announces her pregnancy.
- Wedding of HRH Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergstrom.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
- HRH Prince William announces his engagement to Kate Middleton .
- Zara Phillips announces her engagement to Mike Tindall.
- Autumn Phillips announces her pregnancy.
- Lady Frederick Windsor announces her pregnancy.
- Lady Rose Gilman announces her pregnancy.
- Lady Davina Lewis announces her pregnancy.
- Laura Lopes gives birth to twins.
- Sara Parker-Bowles gives birth.

* If I stated "gives birth", it was either the pregnancy was already known or there won't be an announcement.
** If I stated announces her "pregnancy" it is possible that we only know because we've seen pictures.

Josette :flowers:

Last edited:
OK...I found this.
There's no way of this to happen, but I thought it's interesting to post it on here.
I suppose some crazy guy/gal thinks that Nostradamus said this. Or it's just part of his/her imagination.
(Scroll down till Monaco)

Ooohhh!!!! What a creepy prophecy... Let's pray not to turn true. Brrrr!!!:vampire:

I know, it's creepy, and I even wasn't looking for prediction of royals, but for pics of the Monaco family.
But I'm sure it won't happen.
And, if the suspended thing it's for me (yes, I feel touched) I didn't write it, I just found it on the net. And it wouldn't be a problem if the moderators remove that post or this one because they think it's inappropiate.

Duke of Edinburgh will suffer a stroke and be out of action most of the year. He will recover.

Her Majesty will cut back her work load to be with him. She will not ramp back up to full-time work again.

Prince Charles will win a major environmental award.

Camilla will holiday abroad with her children/grandchildren and be photographed in an unfortunate bathing suit, necessitating the re-publication of a billion photos of Diana in a bathing suit.

Princess Beatrice and long time boyfriend Dave will try [unsuccessfully] to hide her pregnancy. Andy and Fergie will be surprised, but supportive.

Princess Eugenie will party hardy and enjoy University.

Harry and Chelsey will be engaged and will have a low key [well, for a royal] wedding and a long honeymoon in Africa. William will still not be engaged.

William will take on much of the Queen's workload since Charles will announce he has some form of cancer and will require treatment. He will be ok in the end.

Harry and Chels will do much more charity work and rumors will emerge that they are moving to Botswana. It won't be true. They will have a home in either St. James Palace or Kensington Palace. They will endlessly be compared to his mother, while everyone will forget all the charitable work his Dad has done. He will try to speak up about this, but those parts of interviews will be cut before broadcast.

Princess Anne and Tim will quietly divorce, as will Andrew Parker Bowles. Anne and Andrew PB will become and unmarried couple....

Zara and Mike will still be together, but her training and his training will get in the way still of marriage. He will be caught out drunk driving again.

Peter Phillips will come home from Hong Kong, start a family and run his mother's estate. He will spend a lot of time with his ailing grandfather and his grandmother.

Prince Edward will rail at the press for taking an unauthorized picture of one of his children and be even more unpopular. His wife will be frequently seen walking or riding with the Queen. His children will be there to cheer their ailing grandpa.

One of the Mountbatten sisters [Pamela Hicks or Lady Mountbatten] will die. Nick Knatchbull [now Lord Romsey] will be arrested and Charles will make an unannounced visit to him in prison. Unlike Di, he won't alert the press. Penny [mother of Nick] will be seen sitting on the terrace regularly with the recovering Prince Philip and will be photographed kissing him good-bye. No mention will be made of the Queen being present at the time or of Penny kissing her, too!

Minor Royals:

Freddie Windsor's wife will fail in the US and that will lead to a drugs or anorexia report. Freddie, meanwhile, will be seen lunching in NY with his Mum. His father will go on impersonating the last Tzar and will be seen opening a supermarket in Richmond, Kentucky.

Earl of St Andrew's son and heir will be stopped for excessive speeding. People will blame it on his godmother's death [Diana]. He will blame it on lack of focus. St. Andrew's daughers will be photographed in Tattler.

The Earl of Ulster and his wife will have a baby girl and one of his sisters will also be pregnant at the end of the year.

Lord Linley, India Hicks and her brother Ashley Hicks will all suffer business losses that are debilitating. They will rebound eventually. Helen Taylor and husband Tim will come close to closing the art gallery, but will have a last minute bonanza and stay afloat.

I like your guessing. :lol: It's worth a movie. Hopefully some things won't happen, would be a terrible year for the Mountbatten-Clan.
But I would like to see the daughters of the Earl of St. Andrews in Tattler. :)

My Speculations for 2010

Belgium:
- There will be no more pregnancies for Mathilde or Claire (nor for Astrid)

Denmark:
- third pregnancy for CP Mary; baby girl will be born in August 2010:
Josephine Viktoria Mary Alexandrine :baby:
- second pregnancy for Marie; baby boy will be born in December 2010:
Benedikt Georg Frederik André :baby:

Great Britain:
-
engagement of Zara and Mike in March 2010, wedding will be in November (like her grandmother and mother)
- March 2010 will Autumn and Peter announce their first pregnancy; baby girl will be born in September 2010: Alice Elizabeth Patricia Anne
-
no engagements for William or Harry

Monaco:
- seperation of Albert and Charlene

-
seperation of Caroline and Ernst-August

Netherlands:

- Again, I really hope for a fourth pregnancy for CP Maxima thus:
in April 2010 will Maxima and Willem-Alexander announce their fourth pregnancy, a baby boy will be born in October 2010: Alexander-Maximilian Claus Georg :baby:
(BUT I think, there will be no pregnancies for Maxima, Mabel or Laurentien)
- also no pregnancies for Marilène, Annette, Anita and Aimée

Norway:
- no pregnancies or other spectacularly news

Spain:
- divorce for Elena and Jaime, but the marriage will not beannulled :ermm:
- third pregnancy for CP Letizia; baby girl will be born in July 2010: Teresa :baby:

Sweden:
- (at last) big, romantic, wonderful wedding of CP Victoria and Daniel
- December 2010: announcement of first pregnancy for CP Victoria, baby will be born July 2011 :baby:
- smaller, but also romantic and wonderful wedding of Madeleine and Jonas (BUT I think, Madeleine and Jonas will be marry not for 2011)

Britain

William and Kate - remain together but no engagement
Harry and Chelsy - remain together but no engagement
Mike and Zara - no engagement as too busy with rugby and eventing careers
A Gloucester baby - Countess of Ulster or Lady Rose
A surprise early engagement between Princess Beatrice and Dave Clarke

Belgium
No more babies for Mathidle, Claire or Astrid

Denmark
Pregnancy announced late in 2010 for Princess Marie - baby to be born spring/early summer 2011
No pregnancy for Princess Mary

Netherlands
No pregnancies announced for any dutch royal lady
No abdiction but persisent rumours

Spain
No pregnancy for Letizia
Elena starts publicly dating a new man

Sweden
After Victoria and Daniels wedding - a pregnacy annoucement very late in 2010 for a baby due in the summer of 2011
Madeleine and Jonas announce the date for their wedding to be January 2011
Carl Philip and Emma get back together

Norway
Matha and Ari Behn separate
No pregnancy for Mette-Marit

Monaco
Albert and Charlene continue their current arrangement and she is seen at a number of high profile events but no engagement
Prince Ernst and Caroline divorce

Greece
Prince Nikolaos will marry in summer 2010

Last edited:
Denmark
third pregnancy for Mary announced early in 2010 -> a girl in november/dezember 2010
second pregnancy for Marie announced late in 2010

Spain
no third pregnancy for Letizia in 2010

Netherlands
no fourth pregnancy for Maxima

Norway and Belgium
no new pregnancies

Great Britain
no engagement for William and Kate

Sweden
first pregnancy for Victoria announced in autumn 2010 -> a girl in 2011
wedding of Madeleine and Jonas late in 2010, pregnancy in 2011

Denmark:
Mary will announce her third pregnancy in early 2010, a boy in august, perhaps twins.
Marie Will anounce her second pregnancy, and give birth either in december 2010, or first half of 2011.
Alexandra will anounce a pregnancy pretty early in 2010. (Probably won't happen)
Gustav and Carina might also announce a pregnancy, they're running out of patience.

Sweden:
Victoria and Daniel will marry, and announce their first pregnancy in late 2010.
Madeleine And Jonas will mary in late 2010/early 2011.
Carl-Phillip and Emma will NOT reconcile, he'll find a new girlfriend.

Norway:
Mette-marit will announce her last pregnancy in september, it'll be another boy.
Märtha and Ari will NOT divorce.

Luxembourg:
Tessy will have a little girl.

Netherlands:
Maxima and WA will have their first little boy in october.
The queen will abdicate, either in 2010 or 2011. :)

Belgium:
Mathilde will anounce her fifth and last pregnancy.

Great Britain:
William and Kate will finally announce their engangement, september 2010. :)
Harry an dChelsy will split, he'll probably find a new girlfriend. :)
Sophie of Wessex will announce her third pregnancy in november. :)
Zara Phillips will announce her engagement.
So will Beatrice. :)

Jordan:
Rania will announce her pregnancy in June. :)

Spain:
Elena will divorce, and find a new boyfriend in the end of the year. :)
Letizia will announce her third and last pregnancy, in may, and give birth to a little beautiful boy in september 2010. :)

Greece:
Theodora will find a boyfriend. Serious. :)
Nikolaus and Tatiana Blatnik will engage and marry. :)

There'll be four twinbirths in the royal circles in the year 2010. :)

I really hope for pregnancies for Mette-Marit, Mary and Mathilde.... as well as Zara and Mike's engagement, and three boys for Camilla's children !

Oh, and I forgot:

Autumn and Peter baby. :D

And Madeleine will of course be married in November. ;)

My guesses for the next year are ;)

Denmark:
Marie will be pregnant again. The court will announce it in the middle of the year and the baby will be born around december. It will be another boy.
Mary will also be pregnant; it will be announced in spring and the baby will be born in the middle of the year.

Sweden:
Victoria and Daniel will marry and will not yet announce a pregnancy in 2010. They won't expect a baby before 2011.
Madeleine and Jonas will marry in november in a small ceremony.
Queen Silvia and Madeleine will make more trips to support their childhood foundation.
Princess Lillian won't die, but she has serious health problems and will be admitted to hospital.
Prince Carl Phillip will appear in public with a new partner.

Spain:
Elena gets divorced. Nothing really exiting happens. No more pregnancies for any of the Princesses.
Leonor will start joining her mother on some events.
Elena will be seen in public with a new man.

Norway:
Nothing really exiting will happen. No more pregnancies for any of the Princesses. Princess Märtha will be in the media because of another angel storie. She and Ari will not seperate, but the media reports about possible marriage problems.

Britain:
William will announce an engagement with Kate. The wedding will be in 2011.
Harry and Chelsy will stay together. The media will speculate about an engament, but they will not announce a pregnancy before William does.
The Queen will not abdicate.
Prince Charles will announce that he will leave the throne to William and will not become King himself.
Zara will get engaged and marries.
Eugenie will be seen in public with a boyfriend.

Monaco:
Albert and his gf will seperate and the Prince will stay single again.
Caroline and Ernst August will announce their seperation.

Netherlands:
No babies for Maxima, Laurentien or Mabel. Maybe Anita will have another baby. A little girl.
Beatrix will not abdicate.
Pieter van Vollenhoven will have some health problems.

Greece:
Nikolaos will get engaged to Tatiana Blatnik.

Greece:
Still no engagement nor marriage of Prince Nikolaos.

Greece:
- HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark announces his engagement to Tatjana Blatnik.

Greece
Prince Nikolaos will marry in summer 2010

Nikolaus and Tatiana Blatnik will engage and marry. :)

We didn't have to wait for 2010.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-blatnik-28-dec-2009-a-26479.html#post1034890

They announced there engagement this morning. :flowers:

:swedenflag2: If Daniel Westling has no other serious health issue his wedding to Victoria of Sweden will most definitely happen. :flowers:

Sweden:
Victoria and Daniel will get married at a lavish, beautiful wedding, attended by the entire world's royalty.

Denmark:
Mary will give birth to a child.
Marie and Joachim will announce another pregnancy in late 2010, but she won't give birth before 2011.
The problems with the Berleburg will, will be solved and Gustav will finally be able to marry Carina in early fall 2010.

Norway:
Mette and Haakon will anounce a pregnancy and that will be the last kid they have together.
Martha-Louise and Ari will enjoy their life with their three beautiful girls.

The Netherlands:
2010 will not be a baby year for the Dutch Royal Family.
Queen Beatrix will abdicate as it is the tradition in the DRF and Willem-Alexander will take the throne and be King.

Spain:
Letizia and Felipe will wait a few years before having one more, so 2010 will not be a baby year for the Spanish Royal Family.

Luxembourg:
Crown Prince Guillaume will meet a new girl.

Belgium:
The belgish royal family are done having kids. They will concentrate on their duties in 2010.

Greece:
Nikolaos will get engaged to Tatiana Blatnik.

:previous:Bingo!!! Miss Saga...One hit so far! :flowers:

I think that:

Sweden:
A beautiful wedding for Victoria and Daniel, at the end of the year rumours of pregnancy, which will be announced at the beginning of 2011.
Madeleine and Jonas will marry in November.
Princess Lillian will pass away.
Prince Carl Philip will enjoy his single life.

Denmark:
Marie will be pregnant again, it will be announced in the autumn.
No pregnancy for Mary.

Norway:
Marriage problems for Märtha Louise and Ari Behn.
No pregnancy for Mette-Marit.

Spain:
Elena gets divorced. She will have a new man in her life in the summer.
Third pregnancy for Letizia, announced in the autumn.

Britain:
William and Kate will get engaged, wedding will be in 2011.
Harry and Chelsy will stay together.
The Queen will stay in good health.
A serious health problem for the Duke of Edinburgh.
Prince Charles will announce that he leaves the throne to William.
Zara Phillips will get engaged.

Monaco:
Albert will finally get engaged with Charlene in the end of the year.
Caroline and Ernst August will stay married.

Netherlands:
No pregnancies.
Beatrix will not abdicate.

Belgium:
No pregnancy for Mathilde.

Luxembourg:
A pregnancy for Tessy, a little boy will be born in November.

Belgium:
- A serious heealth problem to queen Fabiola
- King Albert is suffered by legs' problem
- No any pregnancy and no abdication

Denmark:
- Some health problems to Prince Henrik but not serious
- Rumors about the marriage crisis between Mary and Frederik
- Second pregnancy of Marie, a baby boy will be born in winter
- Third pregnancy of Alexandra, a baby girl is born in autumn

Great Britain:
- QE II won't abdicate
- Duke of Edinburge will suffered by health problems
- Camela will have an accident during work, her legs will be injured and she is fine after that
- Zara will engage in summer and wedding will be held in Winter
- Pregnancy of Autumn, a baby boy will be born in autuwn
- Engagement of William and Kate will be held at the end of the year
- Henry and Chelsey wil seperate and later back together again

Monaco:
- Albert and Charlene will seperate and back again and they won't get married, Albert is appeared in public with a new girlfriend during the seperation
- Caroline and Ernst-August will seperate and an official announcement will be released in early 2010

Netherlands:
- Queen Beatrix will abdicate at the end of the year
- Fourth pregnancy of Maxima, a baby girl will be born in summer 2011
- Third pragnancy of Mabel, a baby boy will be born in autuwn
- Third pregnanchy of Aimée, a baby girk will be born in winter

Norway:
- No any pregnancies and abdication
- Ari will suffered by a mental problem and there are rumors of marriage problems with Martha but they will be fine

Spain:
- Heart problem to King Juan Carlos
- Offical announcement of divorce for Elena and Jaime
- Third pregnancy for Letizia, baby girl will be born in summer 2010

Sweden:
- A big wedding of Victoria and Daniel
- Carl Philip stays single
- A private and small wedding of Madeleine and Jonas in winter
- Pregnancy of Victoria, pregnancy announcement will released at the end of the year and a baby girl will be born in autuwn 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love this thread.....is there one from 2009, so we can check the predictions??? Thanks to all who contributed!

I
Prince Charles will announce that he leaves the throne to William.

Somehow after the amount of time Prince Charles has waited, I seriously doubt this one.

Princess Lilian of Sweden (94) will die suddenly shortly before the wedding or Princess Victoria which leads to a very sober royal wedding because the family is in mourning

Denmark
No major health problems for both Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik
Third pregnancy announced for CP Frederik and CP Mary (Twins - A Boy & Girl):lol:
The Crown Prince Couple will take over more duties from the Queen and Prince Henrik in preparation for their future roles as King and Queen of Denmark
Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will have a second child (Another boy):flowers:
No more children for Countess Alexandra and her husband Martin

Spain
Good Health for the King and Queen
The Prince and Princess of Asturias will announce a third pregnancy (a boy) which will lead to a constitutional debate in Spain
Princess Elena will officially divorce and rumors will start of a new relationship
No more children for Princess Christiana and her husband

United Kingdom
No engagement for Prince William
Prince Harry and Chelsy will break up again
Zara Phillips will announce her engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom