The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

-Máxima will give birth to a boy by the end of the year.
-A baby girl for Mary&Fred
-Victoria will get engaged with Daniel.
-Kate&William will split up

Old 12-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Serene Highness

Headline April 2006:
"Sweden's Crown Princess to wed Monaco's Prince Albert"

"Victoria swaps throne for Monaco's"

"Divorce in Spain"
"Juan Carlos crazy in love with Queen Beatrix"

now <those> are headlines I'd love to see bar the fact I like queen Sofia and would hate to see her unhappy

Old 12-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Nobility

Hum...seems like another of next year's pedicitons, come true in 2005. With Laurentien and her pregnancy I mean :)

Old 12-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikkiB
Hum...seems like another of next year's pedicitons, come true in 2005. With Laurentien and her pregnancy I mean :)
Yeah! And thats great!
Old 12-03-2005, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Many wonderful christenings! Can't wait!

Old 12-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Commoner

Babies!

Netherlands:
- Princess Maxima will get pregnant again. She and Prince Willem-Alexander will annouce the birth of their child on Princess Alexia's birthday (26th of June). The baby will be born early 2007 and they will have another girl, called Emma Maria.
- Princess Anita will get pregnant. She and Prince Pieter-Christiaan will become the parents of a boy in November 2006, called Max Bernhard.
- Princess Mabel will get pregnant. She will have a boy in December 2006, called Julian Maurits.
- After rumours in the press, Queen Beatrix states that she will not abdicate soon.

Danmark:
- Princess Mary annouces another pregnancy in August 2006. She and Prince Frederik will become the proud parents of a girl called Louise-Margrethe.
- Queen Margrethe will get health problems but doesn't pass away.

Belgium:
- Nothing special really.

Norway:
- Princess Martha-Louise annouces another pregnancy. She and Ari Behn will have a third daughter in September 2006.
- King Harald will get more health problems but he doesn't pass away.

Britian:
- William and Kate will break up. Kate cannot deal with the pressure and decides that its better that she and William will seperate.
- Harry and Chelsy will continue their relationship.
- Prince Philip will pass away.

Spain:
- Princess Letizia annouces another pregnancy and she and Felipe will have a daughter in January 2006, called Sophia. There will be more pressure on having a boy from the press.
- Infanta Elena will seperate from her husband for a while and will get back to him later.

Sweden:
- Princess Victoria decides that it's better to give up on her relationship with Daniel. They seperate and Victoria is going through a difficult time. She'll find new love in the summer.
- Prince Carl-Philip will get engaged but marries in 2007.

Monaco:
- Prince Albert gets a little desperate on marrying and producing a heir. He finally manages to find a woman and marries in September 2006. Short after that, they annouce a pregnancy.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Aristocracy

Any predictions for Luxembourg and Lietchtenstein, Siepie?
My predictions:
Luxembourg:
Louis and Tessy have a baby (boy)
Guillaume will finish his studies and take on (even more) work in Luxembourg for the Family.
Liechtenstein:
Another baby for Alois and Sophie (a girl)
Old 12-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Royal Highness

:) Now, be warned, the following is a parody prediction. I used it someplace else sometime ago and thought I could share it also here. It's strickly for fun so I recalled it from where I first posted it and decided to share it with my new pals over here: Enjoy (the parody prediction)

I'll make predictions more somber, and I don't want # 2 and #3 to happen:

1. Prince Phillip, Duke of Edimburg, dies by being hit over the head by a heavily bejeweled blunt object while waiting for breakfast and his morning newspaper. He never saw it coming. Big funeral.

2. Queen Elizabeth will have an attempt against her life.

3. Same goes to Elizabeth II's cousin King Juan Carlos. He had about two attempts this year, right? The last one was a bomb set to explode at a place he and the Queen visited.

4. Prince Harry/Henry's Chelsy gets pregnant. The Queen reads it on the morning papers. At this point Queen Elizabeth II looses it and smacks Prince Phillip dead with her scepter. Please go back to read again my prediction # 1.

5. Another kid will surface to Prince Albert of Monaco's must-buy-diapers list. At this point also, Princess Caroline gets tired and smacks Albert dead using a bottle of Johnnie Walker red she grabs from the hands of her husband Ernst, Prince of Hung-over.

6. The Liechtenteins will continue to go under the radar while their members, like Princess Angela, do good deeds without being covered by the press hounds.

7. Grand Duchess Maria, the official leader of the House of Romanov, finally gets her website translated to english so she can promote the restoration of the Romanovs. Her son will get married to a Russian. The rest of the family will continue their hate for her and her son.

8. Camilla gets pregnant by using William's girlfriend Kate Middletown as a surrogate fallopian tubes provider. Little do William and Kate know the baby will be used to disqualify both Will and Harry from the throne on the basis that Camilla's eggs are Jurasic Park material, older than Stonehenge. So the law for the oldest kid around applies. At this point, Queen Elizabeth II hands out her scepter to Will and Kate and advices them, Will and Kate, to invite Camilla over for a little walk by Diana's fountain. Only Queen Elizabeth II sees the irony on this while she laughs as she is handing Kate the scepter.
For a hint on the outcome go backwards to predictions # 4 and then # 1, please.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Courtier

Greece

1. Alexia will announce her fourth (and last) pregnancy in about June 2006. (Another girl...)
2. Nicholaos splits with Tatiana, who is not accepted by his father (because of bringing no money into the family....)
3. Marie-Chantal announces her fifth (and last pregnancy) by the end of 2006. (Finally another girl)

No more children for: Masako, Sophie Wessex, Sophie Liechtenstein, Elena Spain (ha,ha,....), Märtha Louise, Infanta Cristina
Third girl for Maxima, second for Mabel, another boy for Laurentien
Old 12-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

I think 2006 will be the "dutch baby boom": Babies for M&#225;xima, Laurentien, Mabel, Anita&Aim&#233;e
Old 12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
1. Alexia will announce her fourth (and last) pregnancy in about June 2006. (Another girl...)
2. Nicholaos splits with Tatiana, who is not accepted by his father (because of bringing no money into the family....)
3. Marie-Chantal announces her fifth (and last pregnancy) by the end of 2006. (Finally another girl)

No more children for: Masako, Sophie Wessex, Sophie Liechtenstein, Elena Spain (ha,ha,....), Märtha Louise, Infanta Cristina
Third girl for Maxima, second for Mabel, another boy for Laurentien
I do hope it's another girl for Marie Chantal. she needs another girl to dress up in her clothes.

I agree Nikolaos will split with Tatiana but I don't think it'll be because of his dad. i think it would be pretty sad if a 36 year let his marital choices be made by his parents.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Only a few more days left in the year. Anybody have any predictions? Of course, you could follow my lead from last year and pick some obvious predictions. At least you'll be right a few times...
Old 12-26-2005, 07:04 AM
Aristocracy

The Netherlands

Laurentien will get a boy
Aimee and Anital will get pregnant , both will have girls
Mabel will have a boy at the end of 2006

Denmark

Mary will be pregnant again , a girl in spring 2007
Joachim will have a new girlfriend

Spain

Letizia will be pregnant again , another girl in summer 2007

Sweden

Victoria and Carl Phillip will get engaged

Norway

Martha-Louise will be pregnant again , a boy this time

Luxembourg

Louis will have a baby girl
Old 12-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Courtier

Great Britain:
  • Philip will have health problems
  • Queen will keep up the hard work next year
  • Charles/Camilla will become even more popular
  • William will still date Kate
  • Harry will break up with Chelsey
  • Lady Gabriella will get engaged
  • Peter Philipps will get engaged
  • Princess Bartrice will have a boyfriend
  • countess of Wessex won´t unfortunately be pregnant
Denmark:
  • new girlfriend for Joachim
  • pregnancy for Mary in 2006 but birth in 2007
  • engagement for Nathalie of Berleburg
Spain:
  • Letizia/Felipe will work hard
  • Letizia will be pregnant by the end of the year but birth in 2007
  • Elena will work more for the royal family she remains married
Netherlands:
  • pregnancy for Maxima birth in late 2006 or 2007
  • Laurentien will get a boy
  • Mabel also a boy
  • Anita and Aimee pregnant
  • Anette pregnant
Belgium:
  • Queen Fabiola could die
  • no royal babies this year
Sweden:
  • no engagement
  • only celebrations for Carl Gustav
  • Victoria/Carl-Philip keep their relationships
  • Madeleine will break up
Monaco:
  • Albert won´t marry
  • stephanie will be first lady
  • Antoinette could die
Norway:
  • ML pregnant again at the end of the year
  • MM/haakon will have more duties
  • haakon will act as a Regent
Old 12-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Nobility

Pierre Casiraghi is enrolled in a University or even a Grand Ecole(i would really like to see him studying in an administration school like the famous Parisian HEC)and Charlotte Casiraghi succeds her entrance exams for Ecole Normale Sup.Tati becomes Andrea's fiancee and Albert II feels really tired after his first year as a monarch so he asks for Caroline's help.I wish the best to the Grimaldis!Mes meilleures voeux!
Old 12-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Serene Highness

Great Britain:
Beatrice will have long term boyfriend
Sophie and Edward will be pregnant
Zara will get engaged

Denmark:
Mary and Fred will have a pregnancy announcement towards the end of 2006

Netherlands
Anita and Aimee will announce pregnancies

Norway
Martha Louise will have another baby

Spain
Letizia will have a baby boy

Sweden
Carl Phillip will become engaged
Old 12-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Majesty

what would be the royal high odds for 2006 last year it must have been carles and camillas wedding and 2003 the engagment of Letiza and felipe

there is only one day left to voice your prediction

* My high odds 2006, becouse he has no known girlfriend Prionce albert will get engaged/married
Old 12-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Courtier

There shall be a huge royal gathering where all reigning and some non reigning families attend. Tiara, parure's, orders and all...

Would love to see all the Crown Princesses and the Duchess of Cornwall pose together for a formal portrait, decked out in jewels, gowns, orders and all the trimmings...that would be AMAZING!!!

The same for all the Crown Prince's aswell.

Wishfull thinking anyway :o

Can you blame me?

"MII"
Old 12-31-2005, 02:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you think they might come toghether to celebrate the Queens 80th. I would also love that. All the reigning monarchs. Then all the heirs. And then all their spouses. That would be a pic.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Despite the accuracy of some of my predictions from last year, I have decided to go a little bit more out on a limb this year:

Sweden:

Madeleine and Jonas will break up

Carl Philip and Emma will continue to see each other and marriage rumors will swirl around them

Denmark:

A pregnancy late in the year for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess

Alexandra will continue to represent the Royal Family and her popularity will increase.

Britain:

Harry and Chelsea will break up

William and Kate will continue to see each other

Zara and Mike will announce an engagement

Monaco:

Albert will be seen with a serious girlfriend and not just another model or actress at an awards show or wherever. A serious girlfriend.

Spain:

Another pregnancy announced in the fall or winter for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess.

Netherlands:

Aimee and Anita will announce pregnancies

Closed Thread