The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Gentry

The United Kingdom:

-The Queen will celebrate her birthday in style, with over a million people taking to the Mall to sing "Happy Birthday" to her as she appears on the palace balcony.

-The Countess of Wessex will be with child.

- Zara Phillips will win Gold in the 2006 World Equestrian Events in Germany. Her engagement is postponed after Prince Philip passes away in the summer.

- Prince Harry gets into more trouble with the media.

-Prince William decides that instead of being in the army, he will run the Dutchy estate on behalf of his father.

Old 11-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
IAnd now I will do a "Dennism" and will predict some things, which are somewhat easier to guess
It's the way to go. After all, how many did I guess right this past year? :)

"A Swedish Royal will break a traffic law"

Geez, really going out on a limb there...

Old 11-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Nobility

Queen Margrethe will quit smoking!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Royal Highness

Crownprincess Victoria will either get engaged to Daniel Wrestling or break-up with him. William and Kate may get engaged, end of 2006. And all the new royal parents in Europe will be very happy! And lots of christenings too...can't wait to see all the royals together!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Princess
Queen Margrethe will quit smoking!
Never.lol.lol.

Good one Australian Princess :)

"MII"
Old 11-28-2005, 03:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Britain
HRH Prince of Wales and HRH the Duchess of Cornwall will have a baby (oh, just a joke, maybe a grandson or daughter, though...)
Zara Phillips will finally engage to her Rugby hero
Queen Elizabeth will mark her 80th birthday (she looks younger, doesn't she?)
Prince Edward and Sophie welcome another baby (a boy)
Eugine's pic will appear on the cover of Tatler
Beatrix... well, no. Too soon for engagment.
Will and Kate will NOT split. At least in 2006. Maybe 2007...

Japan
Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako will have a son (but... what about the succession law change? :( )
And maybe a baby for Sayako:)

Sweden
Engagement of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Wrestling (surely they had enough time to figure out their feelings?)

The Netherlands
Happy additions for Prince Floris & Aimee and Prince Pieter-Christian & Anita.
And a baby son for Crown Prince Wilhelm-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima.

Jordan
Maybe another baby for King Abdullah and Queen Rania (five is a good number)
AND a baby for Prince Hamzhah and Princess Noor
And what? Marriage bells for Prince Hashim and Princess Iman?

Belgium
Yep, Mathilda is pregnant again

Denmark
Maybe another baby (a girl) for Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary
And perhaps Prince Gustav and Princess Nathalie (children of Princess Benedikte) will engage... A double wedding, perhaps?

Liechtenstein
As I said, five is a good number, so maybe the fifth kid for Prince Alois and Duchess Sophie?
And also fifth kid for Princess Tatjana?

Luxemburgh
Well, Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Marie therese already have 5 kids... And so does Princess Marie-Astrid. Maybe the others...
And it's time for Heredetary Grand Duke Guillaume to find a fiancee?

Spain
Hmm... another baby for Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia?
And AGAIN for Infantas Christina and Elena? (shall I remind about 5 kids? )

Monaco
Well, Charlotte really seemed to be pregnant, if so her baby will be delieverd.
And of course loads of attention to Andrea's and Pierre's love affairs.

Gosh, all my predictions seem to concern babies.. Ah, well, another baby-boom year is not bad...
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Aristocracy

Smile

Spain:
Guess, that Letizia will be under a serious pressure to get a baby-boy as soon as possible....hard work for Felipe :p
Denmark:
Mary, I think, will prefer to wait with it one-two years
Holland:
Have some doubts that Maxima will cherish any plans for future children...unlikely...
Norway:
2006 - nothing new for M-M, just christenning and quite and happy year :)
UK:
Feel that William and Kate will split. He is not ready for marriage and has a lot of time ahead
Sweden:
IMHO Victoria' boyfriend does not suit her and I hope that she will meet another more worthy man the next year
Madeleine - just the new boyfriend
Most likely that Carl-Philip and Emma will marry right after graduation and she will produce 4-5 children in the nearest 5-10 years
Monako:
Steph - the person of suprises and so nobody knows...only God...
Albert - may be we will hear some fresh and pleasant news his return from April' trip to the Pole :)
Old 11-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

Well, my one cent:

England: everybody alive and kicking. Dusting and outing every piece of jewelry they posess.

Denmark: Well maybe a new wedding, Prince Joachim it is said to be trying to hurry up his next wedding to a spanish girl (said Penafiel in the last cronicas)

Monaco: Prince Albert will not be able to procreate for the next 10 months, since he'll be going to the north pole and you know what happens when the cold hits certain parts of the male anatomy , which really will affect the dreams of a few princess-to-be-pretenders that will have to keep working for their keeping.

Sweden: Princess Victoria will get engage, to who? that's anybody guess.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Well, my one cent:

Monaco: Prince Albert will not be able to procreate for the next 10 months, since he'll be going to the north pole and you know what happens when the cold hits certain parts of the male anatomy , which really will affect the dreams of a few princess-to-be-pretenders that will have to keep working for their keeping.

Old 11-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:

hahahaha!!!

Quote:
Sweden: Prince Victoria will get engage

I hope you meant Princess Victoria, or maybe you know something we don't?

Old 11-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Aristocracy

Fixed:)
I was hungry that's why I ate the ssssss
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Fixed:)
I was hungry that's why I ate the ssssss
regardless of your appetite, I agree with you that princeSS victoria will get engaged next year. probably in the fall.

some reason I really dont think it will be Daniel-a lot of other members agree with me that for some unarticulable reason this relationship doesnt seem like it'll end in vow swapping-but if its not Nikolaos of Greece I will be VERY VERY unhappy.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

i read your posts says HM Queen Elizabeth will become 80th years old but im sure she would intives foriegn Royals and her children,Grandchildren to her 80th birthday like HM Queen Mother did that.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
i read your posts says HM Queen Elizabeth will become 80th years old but im sure she would intives foriegn Royals and her children,Grandchildren to her 80th birthday like HM Queen Mother did that.
my posts? no comprende.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Courtier

CP Victoria will get engaged. She's gett'n up there in the marriage years - time to get a move on! It's not like waiting another year or two would make any difference at this point because they've been together so long. Besides, royal engagements are long because there's lots of planning to be done. Seriously - HURRY UP. Haha:)
Old 11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffyBallerina
CP Victoria will get engaged. She's gett'n up there in the marriage years - time to get a move on! It's not like waiting another year or two would make any difference at this point because they've been together so long. Besides, royal engagements are long because there's lots of planning to be done. Seriously - HURRY UP. Haha:)
yeah, Victoria, get a move on it!

I agree with you that another year wont make a difference.she's been with Daniel 4 years. she KNOWS him as well as she is going to in the dating phase of their relationship.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrethe II
Never.lol.lol.

Good one Australian Princess :)

"MII"
Hey! I have a good feeling about this one!
Old 12-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Princess
Hey! I have a good feeling about this one!
Well, one can hope! But I don't think it will happend:p
Old 12-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Nobility

Yes, I'm sure you're right too. but i wish she would.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
Denmark
Alexandra will get re-married
Maybe, but I believe she'll openingly admit her love for her new beau and the relationship will continue to bloom.

Joachim will make several non-official public appearances with his new gal. The people of Denmark will accept her as well as the Queen and the rest of the royal family.

Mary and Fred will finally reveal the name of the little Prince. (lol)

Norway
Mette-Marit will finally have her baby that has been long over due since November. (lol)

Closed Thread