What Will Happen to the Royals in 2005?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Tell Us What Will Happen 2005 For The Royals

we did thid last year; you can read the thread here
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1405

So tell us your predications for the roylas
Who will announce her or his engagement?
Who will announce that they are expecting a child or several
Will there be any break ups?
what scandels do you predict?

This topic will be closed at New Year and then we will see if any of you got it right

And during the year 2005 we will see who got it right and post itat this thread

have fun!!!!

Last edited:
Great Josephine, that we can give our new predictions!!!

* Mabel will get a baby-girl
* Marilene will get a baby-boy
* Maxima will announce that she is pregnant of her second child
* Mary and Letizia will announce that they will become mums for the first time

Charles will finally marry Camilla.
Cristina and Inaki will announce she is pregnant with their 4th child.
Prince Albert will become sovereign of Monaco.

* Märtha Louise, Mabel & Marilene will give birth to a baby boy
* Rania will give birt to a baby girl
* the croen prince and princess of Jordan will announce that they will be strating a family the baby will come late 2005
* Prince ali with wife will announce that they are having twins in the fall 2005
* Mette marit & Mary, will announce that babies will be born 2006 - it will be twins for mary, first a girl then a boy, there will be succetion talks in denmark
* harru will start military school but will have to drop out
* Prince Carl philip will get engaged
* Daniel feels that he can´t be victorias prince and they break up
* Nicholaus will break up with Tatiana
* Andrea C will get married on some vacation ireland, the family dioes not like it at all
* Charlotte C will start dating a prince
* William aks for a year off it will start 2006
* Stephanie will be dating a bit, no wedding this year
* prince albert will find love, no engegment 2005, it will be 2006
* Alexandra and Joachim will wait for the divorce but they still are seprerated

Last edited:
Prince Albert of Monaco will marry in a secret surprise wedding
Crown Princess Victoria anounces her engagement
Edward and Sophie will have another baby.
Peter Philips will become engaged.
The Diana inquest will announce that it only was an unfortunate accident and nobody will believe them.
Lots of rumours of Charles and Camilla been already married, rumours of course denied by Clarence House.
Lots of news of Harry been bullied or causing problems at Sandhurst.
Prince Ranier will be hospitalised again, but I thing another ruling king or consort will die next year.

The British press will publish masses of speculative articles that try to highlight any negative or salacious apsect of the Royal Family, mostly unfounded. The aforementioned press will display its amazing mind-reading abilities by attributing thoughts and emotions such as "furious", "heartbroken", and "frustrated" to members of the family, without having a clue whether they're true or not. Oh, wait, that was 2000, 2001, 2002 ... etc, and probably 2006, 2007...

Paul Burrell and Sarah Ferguson will co-host "Good Morning America" while the regular crew take a week off.

A dozen never-before-seen-or-heard Diana tapes will be discovered. They will reveal that she had several affairs with the crew of the Britannia while on honeymoon, and that unknown conspirators had a young midshipman thrown overboard as a consequence.

Stephanie will get married and divorced again
Ernst August will do somehting stupid
Victoria and Daniel will break up because Daniel cant take the pressure
Madeleine will look like a roast turkey as soon as the calendar says June
Märtha Louise will have a boy
A girl for Mabel and Friso
MM and Haakon will announce that they are expecting 2. baby at the very end of 2005
Letizia, Mathilde, Claire and Maxima will get pregnant
The Danish royals will keep up their direspect for the traffic laws
Prince Charles and Camilla will not marry
Marie Chantal and Pavlos will do another "look what a happy family we are" photospread
A new girlfriend for Joachim who Margrethe will not approve of

and then I hope Carl Philip will marry Emma but I seriously doubt it :(

Carl Philip will announce his engagement
Letizia and Mary both will announce they are expecting bundles of joy
Martha Louise, Mabel, Marilene, and Rania will all have boys
Pieter-Christiaan and Floris (Margriet's elegible young men) will announce their engagements
Prince Nikolaos will announce his engagement
the British Royal Family will fire more of its security staff
Countess of Wessex will have another baby

The King Mohamed VI and Princess Lalla Selma Of Morocco will announce that they are expecting their second baby at the very end of 2005 and maybe Prince Moulay Rachid gets married too ...with me :D :rolleyes:

* Margrethe will stop smoking (not!)
* Letizia will be on the cover of Vogue, and soon after that her pregnancy will be announced - a girl in 2006
* Mette Marit will also anounce a pregnancy - a boy in 2006
* Joachim will start behaving himself

I think:
-CPs Mary and CP Frederik will announce that they are expecting a heir in the autumn of 2005, around October-November.
- Martha Louise will give birth to another girl
- CPs Victotia will break up with Daniel, and find the man in her life next year.
- A royal couple will announce their divorce...but Im not sure who..

Ava Elizabeth said:
I think:
-CPs Mary and CP Frederik will announce that they are expecting a heir in the autumn of 2005, around October-November.
- Martha Louise will give birth to another girl
- CPs Victotia will break up with Daniel, and find the man in her life next year.
- A royal couple will announce their divorce...but Im not sure who..
I think you are rigth in wath you are predicting with CP Frederik and CP Mary.
I think that Martha Louise are going to have a baby boy and i think that she and her husband Ari will move back to Norway from the states.
I don´t think that CP Victoria will break up with Daniel.
You migth be rigth that a royal couple will announce ther divorce and i think that it migth be Caroline of Monarco and ErnstAugust of Hanover.

I think (hope!) that both Letizia and Mary will announce pregnancys in 2005. I hope at least one of them will have a boy. I also think Maxima will have a new baby in 2005.

I think Joachim will get a new girl friend and this will cause more debate about the royal family in Denmark.

Let's see...

-Carl Philip and Emma will get engaged
-Victoria and Daniel will not
-Mary, Letizia and Maxima will all announce babies due sometime in 2006
-Nikolaos of Greece will get engaged

I need to think a bit more...

wait and see! what happened from palaces first! no hurried like that!

when Crown Prince and Crown Princess have work hard since got married last may for Prince Fred and Mary and Prince Felipe and Letizia have same month but im sure if wanted have children can wait in one years or before years!

im dont think so if Countess of Wessex cant have another baby! because she have collaspe of her first daughter who was born last year but i would agree with Countess of Wessex because she have lost baby before Louise but she tried have children for years if she wanted have baby she and Prince Edward would agree or dont!

wait and see from palace to annoucement

Sara Boyce

Maxima will have another baby.
Letizia,Mary,Mette Marit also get babies too.And i hope so much if The Palace announce Sophie be pregnant again.
Victoria and Danei will get engaged and wedding take place.
Charles will marry Camilla.
Andrew and Sarah will back.Hope for Joachim and Alexandra too.
Beatrix have a big Silver Jubilee.

Spain and Denmark will have new heiresses to the throne.

Maxima and Mathilde are going to increse their families.

King Juan Carlos will celebrate his 30th year of reign.

Viktoria and Daniel will engage and get married, then Carl Philip.

Crown Princess MAry of Denmark will become pregnant!!!!!!!!!! ^________^

muhahahahahaha i love selrahc4 predictions!!! hahaha

- Victoria will anounce her engagament to Daniel
- Mary and Letizia will anounce their pregnancies
- Maxima, Mathilde and Mette-Marit too

A new pregnancy for Mathilde and Claire of Belgium.

An engagement in Sweden (Victoria or Carl Philip).

keep them comming
then we can see if any of us got it right
i will try to come up with some more tings that i think will happen 2005

It seems that those, like Ennyllorac, for example, who predicted Cristina would be pregnant with her and Inaki's fourth child, were right. People say the Kings announced it on December 2nd (baby for July 2005), but as it isn't (yest) on the Casareal website I say it's just a rumour. Hope it's true!

remember this thread will be closed jannuary 1 2005
so post your prediction

Here are my submission for Royal Drama in 2005:

Who will get engaged/marry:
Pieter Christiaan and Floris (both Netherlands), Carl Philip (Sweden), Peter Phillips, Nikoloas of Greece (to someone we haven't seen before), Charles (to Camilla)

Who will announce pregnancies:
Maxima, Claire, Letitia, Angela Brown (spouse of Maximillian of Liechtenstein), Alexandra (Sayn-Wittgenstein), Alexia of Greece, Salma of Morocco, Noor of Jordan (married to Hamzah), Serena Linley

Who will separate/divorce:
Elena and Jaime, Clothilde and Emmanuelle Filiberto, Victoria and Daniel, Nikoloas (Greece) and Tatianna

Who will pass away: Ranier (Monaco), Jean (Luxembourg), Duke of Edinburgh, Angus Ogilvie

Who will abdicate: Beatrix

And some other interesting things:

Joachim and Alexandra be seen in public with other people (romantically)
Japan name Aiko as official heir to the throne (in succession behind her father)
Masakol return to public engagements
Britain change laws giving equal rights of succession to male and female offspring
An assassination attempt on Abduallah of Jordan

azile1710 said:
Here are my submission for Royal Drama in 2005:

Who will get engaged/marry:
Pieter Christiaan and Floris (both Netherlands), Carl Philip (Sweden), Peter Phillips, Nikoloas of Greece (to someone we haven't seen before), Charles (to Camilla)

Who will announce pregnancies:
Maxima, Claire, Letitia, Angela Brown (spouse of Maximillian of Liechtenstein), Alexandra (Sayn-Wittgenstein), Alexia of Greece, Salma of Morocco, Noor of Jordan (married to Hamzah), Serena Linley

Who will separate/divorce:
Elena and Jaime, Clothilde and Emmanuelle Filiberto, Victoria and Daniel, Nikoloas (Greece) and Tatianna

Who will pass away: Ranier (Monaco), Jean (Luxembourg), Duke of Edinburgh, Angus Ogilvie

Who will abdicate: Beatrix

And some other interesting things:

Joachim and Alexandra be seen in public with other people (romantically)
Japan name Aiko as official heir to the throne (in succession behind her father)
Masakol return to public engagements
Britain change laws giving equal rights of succession to male and female offspring
An assassination attempt on Abduallah of Jordan
Well, a big list of predications. I think that you will have the most things right. But a few questions: what kind of signs have you seen that indicate a divorce for Emmanuel-Filliberto and a abdication for Beatrix???

Wow azile, indeed a lot of predictions. But I also can´t imagine that queen Beatrix will abdicate in 2004. She´s healthy, her grandchild Amalia is only one year old and I guess the feedback of the people means a lot to her after the great losses she had in private in the past year(s).

I wonder what the big "I´ve never imagined, that this could happen"-surprise of 2005 will be. Of course we can´t guess on that, because it would be too "abstract" to imagine. Or has anybody thought in the end of 2003 that princess Alexandra and prince Joachim would get seperated in 2004, or anybody at the end of 2002, that crown prince Felipe would get engaged to a TV-journalist in 2003??

But it is only your guest or it's true?I do not think that.Next year will be her Silver Jubilee.Or you think after several sadness of deaths in her family,so she can not recover and abdicate?I do not think Queen Beatrix will abdicate next year.Maybe she can reign for more 10 years.

I think harry we meet a brunette model... and then an american cheerleader... and then hollywood star... and then a millionaire precious daughter... and then a down to earth army girl... and then a london girl who wants to live her dreams... and then he will meet a princess... and then he will meet a 16 yr old who thinks hes god... then he will meet a 25 year old who can find anyone her age...

My guess is:
Divorce: Stephanie of Monaco
Pregnant: Sophie of Wessex,Maxima,Letizia,Mathidle, and Mette Marit.
Pass away: Rainer of Monaco, Grand Duke Jean.
More and more pictures of Queen Elizabeth II.
Engagements of Victoria and Carl Philip.
Wedd

To get divorced again,Stephanie must marry before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom