TRF Members Make Resolutions For Royals (2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
LTR members get to have their say and make resolutions for royals of your choice. Pick a royal, any royal - or more than one royal - and make up a good resolution for him or her. They can be extreme or they can be realistic. You decide!

For example: Prince Harry will give up smoking -- or at least cut back to 4 fewer smokes a day.

Prince Albert will follow in the lead of Frederik and Felipe and find himself a suitable wife.

1. Ernst will become potty-trained... :innocent:

2. Alexandra will stop wearing those gross "shiny" nylons...you're a grown woman, learn to wear pantyhose. :doh:

3. Harry, quit smoking get yer act together! Go to university like your brother after your gap year and MAKE somethin' out of yourself.

4. Madeleine, buy yourself some santan lotion, ever hear of it? You can buy a bottle at all major stores i.e. Ahlens.

5. Mary, wipe that smirk off your face, learn to smile.

6. Carl Gustaf, read some books on womens' rights. Geez, you don't live in the Middle Ages.

7. Harald, eat healthy and stay well so you'll have another 10 years on the Norwegian throne after your cancer treatment. :flower:

My present to Ernst August:

:innocent:

Attachments

• KBC_boy180XXmid.jpg
    KBC_boy180XXmid.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 206
Originally posted by moosey60@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 10:09 pm
1. Ernst will become potty-trained... :innocent:

2. Alexandra will stop wearing those gross "shiny" nylons...you're a grown woman, learn to wear pantyhose. :doh:

3. Harry, quit smoking get yer act together! Go to university like your brother after your gap year and MAKE somethin' out of yourself.

4. Madeleine, buy yourself some santan lotion, ever hear of it? You can buy a bottle at all major stores i.e. Ahlens.

5. Mary, wipe that smirk off your face, learn to smile.

6. Carl Gustaf, read some books on womens' rights. Geez, you don't live in the Middle Ages.

7. Harald, eat healthy and stay well so you'll have another 10 years on the Norwegian throne after your cancer treatment. :flower:

My present to Ernst August:

:innocent:
makes me jokes! on the list! not makes me sense! :huh:

you have gives order like as ARMY!

Sara Boyce

Queen Elisabeth to seek up a new dress maker

Crown Prince Frederik Resolution should be to support his future crown princess

Mary should tell her self to smile more often

Ari Behn should resolve to give up glittery or floral-embroidered pants.

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 204
Marie Chantal: "I will finally learn to speak Span.... I mean Greek!"

"Yes, THIS is the year I will do charity work!"

Carl Gustaf: "This year I will tell Victoria how proud I am of her and that she is
doing a great job for our country."

Queen Margrethe: "Ok, ok, I will go to the dentist."

Originally posted by Lady Jean@Dec 18th, 2003 - 3:04 pm
Marie Chantal: "I will finally learn to speak Span.... I mean Greek!"

"Yes, THIS is the year I will do charity work!"

Carl Gustaf: "This year I will tell Victoria how proud I am of her and that she is
doing a great job for our country."

Queen Margrethe: "Ok, ok, I will go to the dentist."
:lol:

Mary has certainly smiled more since these were written. And I hope that Harald is eating better after the cancer scare. It does not appear that Madeleine has bought suntan lotion though.

madeleine and the sun she did not listen to you..... if its not a fake sunburn..

Last edited:
Queen Elisabeth to seek up a new dress maker

or HM Queen Elizabeth of England? i think you have mistakes names? are you,josefine but she chose young man he very famous maker for HM Queen's dress in Majesty magazine and Hello magazine i read about it! but she still search designer after her beloved designer's death years ago.

Sara Boyce

Ernest August: Understand that when you are invited to a wedding it is not OK to get so drunk at the party that you cant go to church, and then show up for the banquet and start drinking again.

Maxima and WA: Stop smoking (bad example for Amalia) Cut back on their vacationing, yes WA must go to the dentist and Maxima needs to pay more attention to her skin, less sun is also the way to go for Madeleine.

Mette-Marit: Reestablish contact with the hair dresser and makeup artist that did her hair in the danish wedding where she looked stunning and join Maxima in a joint promise to keep up wth their dark roots...

Alexandra, Mary and Benedikte: Loose those shiny shiny nylons, its esp bad on Alexandra who has such dark skin (I wonder if the danish royal gets a discount on them...)

Sophie: get some more modern shoes, sometimes it looks like she has been borrowing the queens pumps. Maybe you could go shoeshopping with Elena who has super stylish shoes.

Mathilde and Victoria are both ver nice but sometimes the dresses a little oldfashioned esp Victoria.

Queen Elisabeth has really improved her daytime wardrobe but her gala dresses sometimes looks like curtains, and I think she could give Sophie some more jewellery or at least let her borrow, after all you can only wear one tiara at the time, and she is now her only daughter in law. Queen Sonja could also loosen the grip on the jewellery box an let her daughter and daughter in law borrow some more substantial jewellery

Mary should stop wearing fur, as she has several times said how much she loves animals and how she wanted to be a vet, then I find it strange that she wants to wear dead animals for decoration.

Felipe and Haakon: Yes we will loose the beards...

Carl Gustaf, Yes I will start to think before I speak and I will stopp driving like a lunatic..

Harald: I will continue to eat healthy and not be tempted to start to smoke again so that I can be King for many years to come...

Claire: I will never ever let my husband choose my outfits again

Stephanie: I will try to not get married for a whole year and instead devote my time to be a good mother for my children.

The Casiraghi Trio - Quit smoking
Andrea Casiraghi - Stop being a man giggolo hahaha
Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg - To get over Pia Haraldsen
Princess Mary of Denmark - Prove to the world that she ain't no cold fish.
Princess Madeliene and Princess Victoria - To quit overdoing the fake sun tan and stop looking like malibu Barbie ^__^

Last edited:
That the royal men will stop wearing red pants. For some reason it doesn't look good on any of them.

madeleine should give up the solarium sessions. mary of denmark and mette marit of norway should maybe improve some of their wardrobe (they can be really stunning sometimes but there are others their clothes didn't represent their ranks), and maybe a little more make up on mette marit's face would make her a really beautiful lady (as in iceland) and a little less on mary. guillaume of luxembourg should find another girl better than pia haraldsen (and she surely needs to avoid wearing pink dresses, pink is definetely not her colour!). felix of luxembourg and amadeo of belgium also need some girlfriends... :) sofia of spain and paola of belgium should laugh a bit more, sometimes they seem to be really serious women. stephanie of monaco needs to find her perfect man. andrea of monaco should quit smoking, it doesn't look good on such a cutie. ari behn and sven hoiby should avoid making such scandals. letizia seems to be calculating the situations all the time, maybe she should be more spontanous, as maxima.

The ones guilty of red pants, I think their wives needes to kleen out their closets

Laurent
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2...99169AC85D6DE67B221CA9862CA182EB06CD80B2935C8

Frederik
http://images.bt2.metropol.dk/128/128781/128781_large.jpg

Wilhelm Alexander
http://www.zefa.nl/images/preview/406/59607121.jpg

I know I have seen Felipe wear them aswel

Concerning Pia Haraldsen, she has now gotten herself her weekly collumn in Norways biggest paper VG where she writes about whats going on in the partyscene, it really is the worst crap I have ever read and a total waste of paper. She just seems to love the spotlight, and I relaly try not to dislike people that I have not met but I really cannot stand that woman. The article is so shallow and is only about appearances, she is labeled Norways Paris Hilton. In an interview she said that she could soooooo relate to the sitation that Eva Sannum was in which is really crap, Eva was pictured in norwegian papers almost every week and followed around by papparazzi, Pia i have only seen pictures of a couple of times while she was dating guillame, it is after the relationship ended that she seems to be everywhere, so for guilames sake I hopes he makes a better choice next time.

Last edited:
Grand Duke Henri - buy your wife some new jewels.

Prince William and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume - start meeting some princessess (I would love for at least two fellow royals to marry!)

Larzen said:
The ones guilty of red pants, I think their wives needes to kleen out their closets

Laurent
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2...99169AC85D6DE67B221CA9862CA182EB06CD80B2935C8

Frederik
http://images.bt2.metropol.dk/128/128781/128781_large.jpg

I know I have seen Felipe and Wilhelm Alexander wear them aswel

Concerning Pia Haraldsen, she has now gotten herself her weekly collumn in Norways biggest paper VG where she writes about whats going on in the partyscene, it really is the worst crap I have ever read and a total waste of paper. She just seems to love the spotlight, and I relaly try not to dislike people that I have not met but I really cannot stand that woman. The article is so shallow and is only about appearances, she is labeled Norways Paris Hilton. In an interview she said that she could soooooo relate to the sitation that Eva Sannum was in which is really crap, Eva was pictured in norwegian papers almost every week and followed around by papparazzi, Pia i have only seen pictures of a couple of times while she was dating guillame, it is after the relationship ended that she seems to be everywhere, so for guilames sake I hopes he makes a better choice next time.

Grand Duke Henri - buy your wife some new jewels.

Prince William and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume - start meeting some princessess (I would love for at least two fellow royals to marry!)

you are both sooo right!!
i can't belive pia haraldsen now has a column in a newspaper!! that should be disgusting for the readers: i'm sure the type of parties this girl can go doesn't compare to the extremely exclusive ones, so then, what's the point in telling her to do it? maybe the women of the jet set refused to do such a stupid thing. and she also wasn't in the same situation as eva, who had paparazzis all the time around her, even when she went out to do some sport, the repercusion is not the same.

larzen, can you please put here some of the articles she has publicized in that newspaper?

Its nothing scandelous about the article, just shallow. This is BTW her first one and might I say I hope it is the last one.

I will try to translate the beginning

In St Tropez the jet.set has Nikki Beach, an exvlusive beachclub for vacationing milionaires and celebreties like P. Diddy, Bono, Donatella Versace og Beyoncé. During the day it is not unusual to see the guests dancing drunk on the tables and throwing expensive Champagne at each other.

Newly operated silicon breasts, diamonds from Tiffany and designerbikinis sparkle , It is shallow and laughble, Belive me I have been there and seen it with my own eyes........

Some passages later

Marbella falls between two chairs The city is not High class like ST Tropez and it does not have the intimcy of Monaco. Filled with expectations I goes to an openingparty (of a club) together with my spanish journalist friend
I move towards the entrance in high heels and a collourful mini dress. Se og Hør (Norwegian gossip mag) would probably say thet I "smelled like Hollywood" (that was what they wrote after the Ingrids christening and I think she is beeing ironic)

Here is the link where you can see the pictures that went with the article
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=240272

Here is a link to an interview\story on her in norwegian
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=240278

Since this is not the right thread for this I better say on topic that Maria Theresa should at once throw out her leopard trashy dress and start looking like the stylish grandduchess she can be when she decides to like on Amalia s baptism, and not take sunning tips from Madeleine

Last edited:
a bit superficial.... i can't really understand what guillaume saw in a girl like pia. she is not absolutely his type of girl...
thanks for translating larzen!!

how many times a week does she publizise this column?

More resolutions for royals? Something that you think they should fix or take care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom