Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
must say I love the first picture , with mary arm's around fredricks shoulders
thanks for posting them they look so happy

The way they hold hands, the way he puts his hand at her waist - lovely

"Not everyone find someone to spend the rest of his life with, in that we are very lucky"

"Face to critics our love was stronger"

(pics and declartions from Hola magazine)

It may be going against the whole meaning of this thread, but I think (for this post at least) nevermind who is the most romantic couple, I think it's great that pretty much all of the heirs to reigning monarchies have found a person that they clearly love, regardless of how they may show it in public. It's wonderful to see love triumph over 'aristocratic' lineage in these marriages!
:) :)

I thougt the meaning of this tread was just enjoy the romantic moments between the royals, not to pick the most romantic couple... it's just nice en sweet to see them so in love.

SpiffyBallerina said:
[/center]

I LOVE this pic! Where did you find it?

Yes the picture is very good IMO, it looks very personal or intimate, like they are talking, oh how can I say it, like the camera is imposing on a private moment.

I LOVE this pic (sitting across the table from each other)! Where did you find it?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry :eek: I forgot to answer. I found the pic while searching for something in google.
I'm glad you like it. I thinks is very sweat to see these moments that we won't see again, unfortunetly.
Regards,
mtbcm

mtbcm said:
I'm glad you like it. I thinks is very sweat to see these moments that we won't see again, unfortunetly.

I'm confused: what led you to say that?

pollyemma said:
I'm confused: what led you to say that?

If you mean why we won't see it again, it's not that we won't see any royal couples looking at each other that way. It's just that Queen Beatrix's husband, Prince Claus, passed away years ago. So we won't see loving looks between them again.

Layla1971 said:
If you mean why we won't see it again, it's not that we won't see any royal couples looking at each other that way. It's just that Queen Beatrix's husband, Prince Claus, passed away years ago. So we won't see loving looks between them again.

Thak you, Layla :).
That's exactly what I meant :eek: .
Pollyemma,
I was replying SpiffyBallerina regarding this photo .
:) Regards,
mtbcm

Agreed Princess Maxima!! Very beautiful couple!:D

Thanks for the pictures spiffyballerina, always a joy to see Beatrix and Claus together. I wonder about the first picture though, it seems to be a funeral and the lady on the background resembles Princess Sybila of Sweden slightly... Do you know which occassion this was?

It was the baptism of one of Princess Margriet's children (I believe her second). Queen Juliana was the Godmother (if that helps any).

Thanks, that would rule out the funeral theory and Sybilla of Swedens presence :)

I thought Juliana was only godmother to Carlos jr of Bourbon-Parma, and not to any of Margriets children. Bernhad jr has his grandfather Bernhard as a godfather however. (PC-Beatrix, Maurits-Christina, Floris-Irene)

I stand corrected - is IS the baptism of Carlos Jr. February 10, 1970. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Some of Mette-Marit and Haakon: (Sorry for the size!) They are from Rex Features

K101523_02.JPG
why can't i post pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom