The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamass
i cannot find that picture of mathilde and the handkerchief can someone please post it again
Unfortunately I never saw Philippe and Mathilde's wedding, but I think that these pictures are from when they were praying for the dead. At least they fit the profile:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=58157
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=58158
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=58159

Old 09-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Mette's second picture is the one where Philippe gives Mathilde his handkerchief.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:07 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Thank you for all of these nice photos of the Duke and Duchess of Brabant, Mette2
Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
The first picture is gross!! I don't want to know what happened after that snapshot!!
Why is it gross when two people kiss?
Old 09-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Nobility

Does anyone have the photo of Charles and Diana c. 1981, outside Highgrove, when they were hugging each other? I have never seen it.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Aristocracy

thank you so much mette2. i really appreciate you posting them for me to see!
Old 09-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamass
thank you so much mette2. i really appreciate you posting them for me to see!
You're welcome lamass. I found the picture in the thread for Philippe and Mathilde's wedding.
You're welcome too Dennism.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.christinesroyalty.net/spe.../pic/happy.jpg

Old 09-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Silvia and Carl Gustaf... They dont show their emotions in public that often but there has been some photos taken when they did :)

photos from ibl

Old 09-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
I think we have learned over time that a kiss doesn't always mean anthing; it is the way they look at each other that speaks volumes.
I don't know if other people feel this way, but after looking at all the wonderfully romantic pictures of the royal couples. it seems to me that Fredrick and Mary are the least affectionate, at least in public. There is something very not natrual in the way they portray their affection. Does anyone else feel that way?
Old 09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie
I don't know if other people feel this way, but after looking at all the wonderfully romantic pictures of the royal couples. it seems to me that Fredrick and Mary are the least affectionate, at least in public. There is something very not natrual in the way they portray their affection. Does anyone else feel that way?
It does look like he's much more into her (than the other way around).

About the pictures of Carl Gustaf and Sylvia, it's curious that in the first picture (the earliest) she leans into him and then in the later pictures he leans into her. I wonder if their relationship has changed over the years and he relies on her more.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Aristocracy

what i see in frederick and mary is like teenage puppy love. lovey dovey and things like that.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Serene Highness

Laurentien & Constantijn:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=57668
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=57673
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=57674
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=57675
Old 09-26-2005, 04:45 AM
Courtier

Look on to the picture of a nice and loving looks and gestures beetween person always give a good feeling. Eventhough this thread is about Royal Couples loving looks and gestures but many of the photos are not about royals couples only, it still fun anyway. Thanks for posting the pictures:).
Old 09-26-2005, 07:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie
Fred and Mary are actually very affectionate. There's always eye contact going on between them, especially when they're supposed to be looking somewhere else!
The thing is they can't really be casual in public because the of the danish approach to PDA. It's a reserved country, so maybe that's what it seems awkward to you.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

"what i see in frederick and mary is like teenage puppy love. lovey dovey and things like that."

I completely agree, it's all so showy and in your face. at times it seems incredibly inappropriate and immature.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Commoner

Thanks for the pictures of Carl Gustav and Silvia they are great, It's nice to see pictures of them being more affectionate in public. If there any more of them out there could someone please post them
Old 09-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien:

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Closed Thread