Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love the one's of haakon and MM Thanks for posting them , Iv not seen the one of them hugging on the balcony before.

At Valentino Yacht - Italy August 2005

(from Hola magazine)

mtbcm said:

(from Hola magazine)
Thanks for that picture mtbcm. I wonder if you have more of the nice pictures on Valetinos yacht?

LaMinka said:
Thanks for that picture mtbcm. I wonder if you have more of the nice pictures on Valetinos yacht?

I'm afraid not. I was seeing this magazine at a friend's place and I asked her to scan it for me so I could post it in this forum.
The article had this picture, another of Haakon and Mette-Marit talking eachother while being watched by Kiryl of Bulgaria and another shot of Haakon speaking with Valentino.

Regards,
:) mtbcm

mtbcm said:
I'm afraid not. I was seeing this magazine at a friend's place and I asked her to scan it for me so I could post it in this forum.
The article had this picture, another of Haakon and Mette-Marit talking eachother while being watched by Kiryl of Bulgaria and another shot of Haakon speaking with Valentino.

Regards,
:) mtbcm
Ok, I have seen some of the photos and I love them. But again thanks!

I know its just them in a bathing suit, but the way its shot and the way they are with each other
its very ............what the word ...intimate dont you think , could be a kelvin Cline advert or somthing like that.

it is very intimate. very private.

mtbcm said:

(from Hola magazine)

hmmmm...they probably weren't too happy to see this one splashed across the tabloids.

mtbcm said:

(from Hola magazine)

so dar one of the most romantic gesture from all royals...
so natural...

It looks like she just turned her head to listen or talk to him... I'm not saying they aren't romantic, but I think this picture is just them talking. :rolleyes:

SpiffyBallerina said:
It looks like she just turned her head to listen or talk to him... I'm not saying they aren't romantic, but I think this picture is just them talking. :rolleyes:

you could be right , but we will never know!

Last edited:
SpiffyBallerina said:

But that hand in Mette's leg... hummmm definetly romantic for me ;).

Regards, :)

I would like to think so too!!!

rchainho, this is such a romantic thread. Thanks for starting it. :) :)

doesnt look naughty to me either , caring yes , naught no.

I think you didn't understand what I meant :eek: I used the term naughty in a caring and loving way. I must have chosen the wrong word :( I am sorry! But if I meant it in a bad way I think this image wouldn't have place in this thread:( .
I'm going to look for the term I would like to use.
(PT members - "I was referring to mão malandreca, marota!")
As soon as I find the right word I will replace it - the last thing I want is to be misunderstood :( .
Regards,
mtbcm

mtbcm said:
Yes, it's difficult to find a suitable word to translate it... perhaps an "amusing" or "sly" gesture... not sure. ;)

Last edited:
mtbcm said:
I think you didn't understand what I meant :eek: I used the term naughty in a caring and loving way. I must have chosen the wrong word :( I am sorry! But if I meant it in a bad way I think this image wouldn't have place in this thread:( .
As soon as I find the right word I will replace it - the last thing I want is to be misunderstood :( .
Regards,
mtbcm

I too sometimes use the wrong word, but thats ok we all make mistakes

mtbcm said:
Regards,
mtbcm

That's okay! Perfectly understandable.:) :)

I definitely think that Fred and Mary are the cutest couple together. It's interesting though, because if you look at the pictures from when they had just been engaged it seems like Fred is giving all the affection to Mary and she's not fully returning it. But now if you look at the recent pictures they are both showing a lot affection towards each other...I guess it just took Mary a while to get used to the public eye. They're such a great couple together!

Lyle said:
I definitely think that Fred and Mary are the cutest couple together. It's interesting though, because if you look at the pictures from when they had just been engaged it seems like Fred is giving all the affection to Mary and she's not fully returning it. But now if you look at the recent pictures they are both showing a lot affection towards each other...I guess it just took Mary a while to get used to the public eye. They're such a great couple together!
I agree with you...Also Máxima&W-A!:)

Frederick and Mary are the most beautifull and lovely couple. I'm very happy for them...now they are parents their relationship go strengthen...They are the most in love couple i know...For all that, MM e Haakon have lovely pictures of very beautifull moments of them together, too.

I think Frederick and Mary are a lovely couple
but I have to say that mm and Haakon are the one's , that to me that symbol a loving couple
in everything that they do .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom