Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most beautiful picture for me is the one of Inaki kissing Cristina tenderly after the memorial service for the victims of the Madrid train bombing a few years ago, not sure if it was in 2004 or 05.

Stellad

crisiñaki said:

Whenever I see your name as the last poster I know that I am in for a treat,
as usual you haven't let me down. :flowers:
Thanks crisinaki for the latest fix.

P.S How do you get that little squiggle above your 'n'?

crisscross1 said:
Whenever I see your name as the last poster I know that I am in for a treat,
as usual you haven't let me down. :flowers:
Thanks crisinaki for the latest fix.

P.S How do you get that little squiggle above your 'n'?
Hey, you are welcome!:flowers:
The letter is called "eñe" (ñ) and it's part of the spanish alphabet, I have a "spanish" laptop:)

crisiñaki said:
Hey, you are welcome!:flowers:
The letter is called "eñe" (ñ) and it's part of the spanish alphabet, I have a "spanish" laptop:)

So I am probably pronouncing Inaki's name incorrectly then? :ermm:
and I will stop trying to figure out to make it over my 'n'.

In the serie, evrybody is defending his "champion" a shot of the Princes of Asturias with their two girls, very sympathetic!!! :in_love: :wub: :wub: :wub:

adelaide said:
In the serie, evrybody is defending his "champion" a shot of the Princes of Asturias with their two girls, very sympathetic!!! :in_love: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I don't understand what you are saying, adelaide. :sad: sorry

crisscross1 said:
So I am probably pronouncing Inaki's name incorrectly then? :ermm:
and I will stop trying to figure out to make it over my 'n'.

to make the ñ, (this took me about two years to figure out....)
On a mac: hold down the alt key, and press n. The ~ will appear, highlighted, then press n. (do not deselect the ~, or it won't work. If you press n after getting the ~ highlighted, it will work ñ) The command is ALT-N-N

for a pc, I think the command is ALT-N. (I'm not sure- I haven't used it on a pc for ages)

to pronounce Iñaki's name, it's een-Ya-key. The ñ is pronounced with just a little n, and a lot of y, if that makes any sense.

LadyK said:
to make the ñ, (this took me about two years to figure out....)
On a mac: hold down the alt key, and press n. The ~ will appear, highlighted, then press n. (do not deselect the ~, or it won't work. If you press n after getting the ~ highlighted, it will work ñ) The command is ALT-N-N

for a pc, I think the command is ALT-N. (I'm not sure- I haven't used it on a pc for ages)

to pronounce Iñaki's name, it's een-Ya-key. The ñ is pronounced with just a little n, and a lot of y, if that makes any sense.

I have been trying your tips on making the 'n' LadyK but as yet have had no luck. I will keep trying though. Thanks for your spelling of Inaki's name, I had been saying it wrong. :flowers:

Crisscross1. If you have an 'English' keyboard, hold down the 'alt' key and then type 164 at the same time. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom