Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loving silvia and carl gustaf, i have been wondering the exact same thing does anyone have a picture of spains royal couple that could be added to the forum

I think we have learned over time that a kiss doesn't always mean anthing; it is the way they look at each other that speaks volumes.

Carlota, Thanks for the wonderful photos of W-A and Maxima!

Harry's polo shirt said:
I think we have learned over time that a kiss doesn't always mean anthing; it is the way they look at each other that speaks volumes.

That's the perfect way of saying it, and I agree.

Harry's polo shirt said:

Yes, and the pictures early on, only one or two years into the marriage are bound to show more of it. It's the looks after 10 years, 15 years, 20 years that really tell.

Harry's polo shirt said:

I couldn't agree more! Very nice comment, Harry's polo shirt.

Maxima looks beautiful, but W-A just looks high. ;) I know it was all the emotion on his face, but it's still funny!

Harry's_polo_shirt, that is indeed a very sweet photo particularly as they both look os overcome at the memorial.

Little_star said:
Harry's_polo_shirt, that is indeed a very sweet photo particularly as they both look os overcome at the memorial.
I think that too

pictures of Earl and Countess of Wessex both still good marriages and good couples pictures part 1

c.gif

Add to Cart | Lightbox Calculate priceHow do I download?
Image 52112432
Edward And Sophie Trooping
16 Jun 2001Tim Graham Photo LibraryBy: Tim Graham

Earl and Countess of Wessex pictures part 2

52112522.jpg

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Image #52112364 Title:Prince Edward And SophieSubject:Arts, Culture and Entertainment
clear.gif
52112364.jpg

52112783.jpg
clear.gif

52112034.jpg

M&W-A

Maxima and Willem.Pic from Seeger-press

Attachments

• mw.jpg
    mw.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 188
Really nice pictures of Haakon and Mette-Marit

What about more pictures of the older generation when THEY were young and in love?
Sophia and Juan Carlos, Constantine and Anne-Marie, Paola and Albert, Leopold and Fabiola, Frederik and Ingrid, Margrethe and Henrik, Noor and Hussein, Beatrix and Claus...
They were all such stunning and loving couples back in their day.

1. Hussein and Noor
2. Beatrix and Claus
3. Constantine and Anne-Marie
4. Constantine and Anne-Marie
5. Margrethe and Henrik
6. Beatrix and Claus
(pics 1-5 Corbis. pic 6 Worldroots)

Attachments

• m&h1.jpg
    m&h1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 379
  • c&am1.jpg
    c&am1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 311
  • c&am2.jpg
    c&am2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 307
  • B&c1.jpg
    B&c1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 324
  • H&N1.jpg
    H&N1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 212
  • beatrix&c2.jpg
    beatrix&c2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
SpiffyBallerina said:
What about more pictures of the older generation when THEY were young and in love?
Sophia and Juan Carlos, Constantine and Anne-Marie, Paola and Albert, Leopold and Fabiola, Frederik and Ingrid, Margrethe and Henrik, Noor and Hussein, Beatrix and Claus...
They were all such stunning and loving couples back in their day.

There are photos of some of these couples on previous pages ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom