Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just has to be added because it's not something we see too much of.
Princess Anne and her husband Timothy Laurence:

Dancing :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
Princess Anne and her husband Timothy Laurenc

I can´t believe it! From when was this photo taken?

hornsen said:
I can´t believe it! From when was this photo taken?

The weekend just gone. At the celebrations for King Harald's birthday in Norway ;)

It's a lovely picture of Princess Anne and her husband - very rare to find pics of them together.

This pic just about blew me away! First time I see a pic so close and personal of Princess Anne with anyone else than her daughter.

Stella

Aww... :wub: They look so in love! How cute!

Thanks for the pics Her_Majesty..!!

There are so many beautiful pictures of Royal Couples in this thread!
I Love the ones of the young Royal Highnesses!
Felipe and Letizia, Willem and Maxima or Mary and Frederik! :)
They share so many beautiful moments!
I also like the older couples! The pictures of Juan Carlos and Sofia in the 60s are so nice! They looked at each other so cute! :)

I think it is so sweet that the couples kiss also in public!
I think it was not very common in the past, was it?
Or did anyone ever see a picture of one of the older couples in their young years kissing in public? :ermm: :rolleyes:

Cristina and Iñaki are by far the most loving couple. They are so natural not rehearsed like others. I also love Maxima and her husband. They are very genuine.

Roxsteve said:
Cristina and Iñaki are by far the most loving couple. They are so natural not rehearsed like others. I also love Maxima and her husband. They are very genuine.

Yeah C&I are great and M&W-A are also very natural, they touch, laugh, have fun:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I think Haakon an MM are the most loving and caring couple. They can't leave their hands off each other, H is always supporting MM with this gestures.

What a nice picture of Maria Teresa and Henri, thanks Her Majesty.

Roxsteve said:
Cristina and Iñaki are by far the most loving couple. They are so natural not rehearsed like others.

Rehearsed??:ohmy: Who rehearse a hug or a kiss?????:lol: :lol: :lol: ...that is a
ridiculous situation :ROFLMAO:...Sorry but i dont think the same that you think.

Last edited:
Lauritas138 said:
Rehearsed??:ohmy: Who rehearse a hug or a kiss?????:lol: :lol: :lol: ...that is a
ridiculous situation :ROFLMAO:...Sorry but i dont think the same that you think.

I think what roxsteve meant was that royals have to measure every single thing they do, they have to think about how appropiate things are for an event or things like that, so the kisses and the hugs are sometimes heartfelt and sometimes "for show" (even if they always meant them)

The Kings in Colombia

:wub::wub::wub:

crisiñaki said:
I think what roxsteve meant was that royals have to measure every single thing they do, they have to think about how appropiate things are for an event or things like that, so the kisses and the hugs are sometimes heartfelt and sometimes "for show" (even if they always meant them)

The Kings in Colombia

:wub::wub::wub:

What do you want to say by "for show"? and at whom are you thinking?

Because generally speaking for the new generation of Royals, we can see that they are more free to express their feeling according their personality. Nevertheless, it's not the show biz!!!!!

One thing is for sure, a couple who always has the need to show how much they are in looove raises a few question marks...

TheTruth said:
Charles and Diana, when they looked happy ...
Hope you will like :flowers: !

There were so many years of sadness and distance between Charles and Diana, it's nice to be reminded of the happier days.

Thanks for posting, TheTruth :)

sirhon11234 said:
Lovely photos thanks The Truth. :)

No problem sirhon11234 ;)
I think it's nice to remember the little happiness Charles and Diana had during a few years. That's maybe what I reproach to the media; they have always made a fuss about the couple breaking up but they have never really showed us how they were happy sometimes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom