Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These photos are very romantic. Their looks say everything. The photo looking at baby girl is simply adorable.

I loved the one where Princess Letizia is watching at her belly...It's soooo sweeetttt!!!:wub: :wub:

Vanesa.

Lovely pictures crisiñaki :)

S, your pic is awesome!:wub::wub::wub:
it comes with the "Divinos de los Sesenta" right?:wub::wub:

...sOfIa... said:
Here is another, originally posted by lula
http://www.elpais.com/recorte/200702..._principes.jpg
wub.gif
wub.gif

Wow, no idea why I haven't noticed it earlier, it's absolutely great!!!

UserDane said:
They really are a lovely couple - and family:flowers:
Crisinaki, do you know whether any of their boys have taken up handball - like their father?

as far as I know the boys practise soccer, ski, swimmining but not handball yet, Iñaki started playing handball when he was 13 or so, so there's still time for the boys to follow their father's footsteps:flowers:

Thank you Crisinaki:flowers:
Hope they will follow in dad's handball footsteps - he was good!

Thanks Avalon. Exactly this pictures I wanted to post here...especially I love Camilla´s look to him. Charles affected a littly shy :lol:

UserDane said:
Thank you Crisinaki:flowers:
Hope they will follow in dad's handball footsteps - he was good!

I stand corrected:

"You and your family like to go and support the team. Do your sons play handball?"
"Yes, of course. We try to get them into sport in general, and handball in particular because it's a sport we both enjoy. My kids don't remember the days when I was a player, but they know about it, from photos and footage, that I was like them once upon a time. In fact, a lot of them are still good friends of mine and come to my house from time to time. So they know their father was part of the handball world even if they don't remember it. It's a sport they enjoy but I don't know if they'll end up being players. As it stands, I'm just happy for them to come to the Palau and enjoy watching the games."

Iñaki Urdangarín: "Home advantage will be important "

I agreed that Matte Marit and Haakon are very sweet probably the royal couple with more loving looks and gestures among royals.

yes i agree with evey word you said, to me they are the most loving couple, ia always see them vey close together hand in hand, it is obvies mathilde has bought a lot of happiness to the prince's life.
my second best couple haakon and meete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom