Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adelaide said:
Thanks very much Crisiñaki for this tender pic of the Queen Sofia y the King Juan Carlos shooten outside the clinic Ruber after the birth of Leonor.

( I saw that you have find this pic in cotilleando.com .As I know the particularities of this forum, I decided since a long time to stop to see it; too disgusting! Bust are they correct for the item of the love between Sofia and Juan Carlos ? I fear not and as I don't like gossips - I'm totally fed up- I refuse to go into.:flowers: )
well, to me is like stand-up comedy, I laugh at all the stupidity there!:lol:
but sometimes they find interesting things like this one:

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Mary & Fred in Australia :wub: :flowers:

Frederik welcoming Mary and Christian at the airport! (Cute!)

The cute Picture.
AAP

Paty said:

Very good choice, Dear Paty, as we can see some details, which can seem quiet riduculous for someone, are very reveling of big tension.

Felipe for his "peticion de mano" had need the strong help of his mother. This detail is very moving because it can be interpreted as a weakness or as a deep respect of the Queen's opinion. It's very significative of the importance that the Queen Sofia has given to her recognition of Letizia as wife of his beloved son and as futur Queen of Spain.

Thanks again for the good choice of this shots!

queenofcelts said:
I like the way Letizia looks at Felipe...:flowers: With such adoration...:wub:

And Felipe is doing also so loving his look to his wife. In this thread you have a lot pics of Felipe watching at Letizia with a deep look of love. It's so charmig to see this great " young men" so in love of this so beautiful woman:wub:

Mari_* said:
I found this picture very romantic.. don't know why, propably Felipe's sexy look.. :in_love: or maybe because they're very close to each other..

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34vz9.jpg

..what do you think??

You are very right, this shot is deeply mouving because we can nearly touch their feelings. It's a question of nervous tense and as the both they are so handsome and elegant, it's a detail more for giving to this scene something so tender.

Last edited:
Yes..!! How romantic :wub: they are my favourites!

Love this photo, the smile of the princess is so sweet I supose the new girl is kicking.

They are a beautiful couple, thanks Her_Majesty:flowers:

Victoria and Daniel during their skiing holidays;
The first public kiss and some cute moments!:wub:

Pictures
(from aftonbladet, Posted by Yennie)

Something's going on in Sweden.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
magnik said:
It looks more that M is sleeping than give WA a kiss:lol:

Great job mims:flowers:

Yes indeed...

I believe the wedding pics, especially the one in which WA is looking at her when she was crying to Adios Nonino, cannot be beaten :wub:

All very romantic lauritas138! :wub:

Yes, they are so in love, I just love to see them like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom