Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima and Willem-Alexander, last month

Sources (l to r): ANP, PPE, Royal Portraits

Thanks for the pics The Watcher!:flowers:
in the last one they look like the cat who ate the canary, they already know about the pregnancy and were keeping the secret:wub:

Here are two of Martha-Louise/Ari Behn and Mette-Marit/Haakon:

Getty Images:

It´s always great to see a in love couple together!!!
Mary and Frederik more than wife and husband, seemed to be very good friends...it's beautifull see them together, they seemed to enjoy and have good times together!

Mary and Frederik at the Opening of Parliament:

(Credit: Polfoto)

Mary has a "come hither" look! :lol:

I think this is a nice picture-the way Juan Carlos looks at Sofia-although I'm sure I'd be highly amused if I was standing next to a 3 meter high statue of me! :lol:

(source:cover.es)

Here a lovely kiss from Charles and Camilla this summer

abacapress

...sOfIa.... said:
I think this is a nice picture-the way Juan Carlos looks at Sofia-although I'm sure I'd be highly amused if I was standing next to a 3 meter high statue of me! :lol:

(source:cover.es)

It is curious.. Exists a photo of today Princess Letizia when she was a journalist, in this place (I believe that it was a museum), the same day. And one sees the sculpture to the bottom.:rolleyes:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/276154-post43.html

Last edited:
Thank you Her Majesty for this beautiful pic !
King Harald looks like a little boy who is so amazed by what he sees ...:in_love:

Soooo Sweeeeeeeeet !:flowers: :)

The way Letizia is always looking into Felipe eyes it's just so sweet, there's no doubt those two are crazy about each other.

A new image of this handsome couple:wub:

Source:Yahoo (Originally posted by Lula)

Lauritas138 said:
A new image of this handsome couple:wub:

Source:Yahoo (Originally posted by Lula)

If you have remark that the icebergs are totally dissolved it's because the looks's of the Princes of Asturias. The warmless of their regards is so intense that the North Pole is quiet the sea around the bahamas's islands:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! The last ones are cute! It's lovely to see the King and Queen arm in arm. Really lovely! Thanks for posting!:flowers:

Lovely pics S, thanks a lot...:flowers:

And some of my fav couple

I just love the way they interact and the way he looks at her:wub::wub:

source: Alpha Press

Last edited:
Does this one count? :rolleyes:

Silvia and Carl-Gustav

Abaca

Oh! What a sweet picture!
Thanks Stephanievl!

aww the swedish royals are so cute! i wish that we would see more of that, but what can you do?

Again as I mentioned earlier....I have not seen the "sweet" side pictures of Swedish Royal couples as many as I wish to see. But luckily, the last 2 really made my waiting worth!

Here are some older pics of one of my favourite couples (JC and Sofia) :wub:

(taken from the book 'La Reina' by Pilar Urbano)

(source: Hola)

btw: All pics were originally posted by JuAnItA, Thanks J!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom