Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Her Majesty, this big picture of M-M and Haakon is beautiful!

Ibiza: Prince Felipe admiring his wife (or her beautiful hairdo! :lol: :lol: :lol:) during the wedding of his friend (from hola):

I love this one (originally posted by lula, from abc): F&L looking at each other's eyes and holding hands in the same way. So cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

source: belga, originally posted by johann for TRF

In this pic, Phillippe seems to be focused in the speech, while Mathilde prefers to look at him:wub:

F&L during their latest acts:

4dvn2mw.jpg

(source: wireimage, originally posted by lula)

2usy4ya.jpg

(source: 20 minutos, originally posted by nayralorenzo)

2drcifs.jpg

(source: seegerpress)

crisiñaki said:
source: point de vue

Ahhhhh....!! What a sweet picture!:wub: Wow, thier little girl really looks like Clotilde...! :flowers:

RachelD said:
Ahhhhh....!! What a sweet picture!:wub: Wow, thier little girl really looks like Clotilde...! :flowers:
Yeah, she seems to think here: "Ahem, ahem, do you really need me now or I'd better go away now?" :lol:

the pictures that were posted in #818, just incredible.....I love them the most. Forever the CP Phillipe and Mathilde fan!!!!

acegirl1978 said:
the pictures that were posted in #818, just incredible.....I love them the most. Forever the CP Phillipe and Mathilde fan!!!!
and you aren't the only one, why do you think I posted those great pics?:flowers:
I love them too!:wub::wub::wub:

and to continue with the CPs love theme:

source: Polfoto

Last edited:
I like this one of Carl Gustav and Silvia :wub:

Corbis

As always Great findings Her_Majesty!:flowers:
I love how very 70's hippy Silvia's hair is in the first pic!:lol::ROFLMAO:

Victoria is a carbon copy of Silvia! Just look at the picture Her Majesty posted! It's the same exact profile.

soCal girl said:
Victoria is a carbon copy of Silvia! Just look at the picture Her Majesty posted! It's the same exact profile.

Victoria is really strikingly similar to Queen Silvia in the picture Her Majesty posted. :ohmy:
I actually thought it's Victoria at first.

Mary and Frederik in the past couple days:

(Credit: AP)
Mary and Frederik at the reburial of Empress Marie Feodorovna.

(Credit: Polfoto)
Mary and Frederik at The Crown Princely Couple's Culture Prize.

:wub:

soCal girl said:
Mary and Frederik in the past couple days:

(Credit: AP)
Mary and Frederik at the reburial of Empress Marie Feodorovna.

(Credit: Polfoto)
Mary and Frederik at The Crown Princely Couple's Culture Prize.

:wub:
These sort of pictures prove that the magazine reports about Frederk and Mary are so rediculas. They look incredibly happy and in love.:wub:

Visit to the newspaper La Razon, September 2006

Photo from La Razon

crisscross1 said:
These sort of pictures prove that the magazine reports about Frederk and Mary are so rediculas. They look incredibly happy and in love.:wub:
I don't follow them. What magazine reports?

lucys said:
I don't follow them. What magazine reports?

Apparently, the marriage between Frederik and Mary is falling apart. The most recent one is that Frederik was having an affair in America so that's why Mary followed him. I don't know how they come up with this stuff. :ermm:

As they say, pictures don't lie and you can just see the love, respect and affection Mary and Frederik have for one another!

The same reports came out in the aussie mag New Idea or Women's weekly...they talked about mary in a near breakdown - flew to US to patch her marriage back etc....

Prince Felipe's "Be careful, that's my baby!!!" towards Princess Letizia:wub: .​

From terra posted by LaChicaMadrilena:flowers:

lula said:
Visit to the newspaper La Razon, September 2006

Photo from La Razon

Lula ...I love this image!:wub: ..Only they were accomplices of their candy secret:flowers:

One of the latest images of the Princes of Asturias just before the announcement of Letizia's second pregnancy (source: 20 minutos)

30msp08.jpg

That it's true La Chica Madrilena, On this shot the Princes as if they are doing a very good trick to the Politics, aren't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom