Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are more photos of Frederik and Mary:

Dana press

All over press

Billed Bladet

Rex - Mary having the guts to pick up a real 'herring' and Frederik claiming his very own personal 'herring'. Frederik's probably smells better too! :p

Scans from Danish magazines made by Cph of CPMMB

Mary and Frederick still the most lovely couple among all!!!I wish them the best ....and a sister to Christian!!!

A few more of Frederik and Mary

Actionpress - a wishful kiss...but I think its just the angle of the photo!

Scan from Billed Bladet made by Ingrid from CPMMB - according the the text accompanying it, Frederik affectionally pulled Mary's hair from time to time. How adorable!

Isifa.com

Madeliene Glindrof

Polfoto

Rex Features

Scanpix

A cheeky Mary tickling Frederik

During the Christening - Frederik reaching over for Mary

Frederik just looks so happy in all these photos

AP - Frederik watching his wife have a good laugh at her sister's children's performance

Isifa - Being a wife first, then a princess

dr.dk

Actionpress

Last edited:
Love this thread, makes the Royal appear very happy.

I love the moments between Mary and Frederik. They look so cute together!

Beatrix and Claus in 1965 :flowers:

Beeldbank
Margrethe and Henrik 1969 and 1971 :wub:

Beeldbank
Sonja and Harald :rolleyes:

PPE

Wooow! precious photos Mari! I simply looooove this couple,i will not get tired to say it.Felipe and Letizia always give incredible photos to us :wub: :flowers:
For me they are the most adorable couple that I have never seen.

Last edited:
I just found this pic:

source: Getty HQ

Lauritas138 said:
Wooow! precious photos Mari! I simply looooove this couple,i will not get tired to say it.Felipe and Letizia always give incredible photos to us :wub: :flowers:
For me they are the most adorable couple that I have never seen.
The beauty of Philip and Letizia is that Spanish protocol doesn't approve of the royals kissing passionatly in public so they have to get it in sideways...

auntie said:
The beauty of Philip and Letizia is that Spanish protocol doesn't approve of the royals kissing passionatly in public so they have to get it in sideways...
Actually there's no protocol not to kiss on the lips. They just don't want to do so in public, and they are not the only royals who don't.

auntie said:
That's actually not true, we have seen both Felipe's sisters kissing their husband on the lips, there isn't anything about protocol for that:flowers:

Last edited:
:heart: :wub: :heart:
The Norwegian couple in Switzerland

UK press

Mette- Marit and Haakon on their wedding day :)

scanpix, originally posted by Larzen

Lovely pics of Harald and Sonja. It's always nice to see the older generation of royals sharing these 'moments' :wub: :flowers:

excuse the ignorance, but I have seen several pics of Henrik lifting Margrethe up while dancing and I wanna know why?:huh::huh:
thanks in advance:flowers:

crisiñaki said:
excuse the ignorance, but I have seen several pics of Henrik lifting Margrethe up while dancing and I wanna know why?:huh::huh:
thanks in advance:flowers:

crisiñaki, it's part of some of the Danish folk dances - and some of them are quite fun to dance actually (tried some of them way back in school). :flowers:

Thanks for the answer UserDane!:flowers:

more pics:

source: Hola

Beatrix :heart: Claus
(on their engagement day)

Fotomarktplatz

as always Her_Majesty, you rock!

source: Scanpix

Sweet picture, crisiñaki! Was it taken this summer?

Margrethe and Henrik always seem so happy together. :flowers:
I love the loving looks Margrethe gives to her husband.

Here are some older ones:

Polfoto

Mette and Haakon

A lovely moment between Mette Marit and Haakon .:heart:

Nettavisen, originally posted by Larzen

Her_Majesty said:
Sweet picture, crisiñaki! Was it taken this summer?

Margrethe and Henrik always seem so happy together. :flowers:
I love the loving looks Margrethe gives to her husband.
yes, it was from this Summer Press Conference in Caix, France:flowers:
and I just loved your pics, really Margrethe has always been in love :heart:

and you know I just have to put pics of my fav couple right? ;)

source: informativos.net

Last edited:
Crown Princes Phillippe and Mathilde of Belgium, after leaving Elisabeth and Gabriel on their first day of school.

Posted by johann at Prince Gabriel's thread.

(Source: photoshot)

Phillipe and Mathilde are becoming one of my favourite royal couples - they just seem to natural.

Nichola said:
Phillipe and Mathilde are becoming one of my favourite royal couples - they just seem to natural.

Really?

Heavy criticism become Prince Philippe for his apparently clumsiness, dumbness and desinteresse during public events. 2006 was one of the worst years for him. It is only thanks to Princess Mathilde that the Belgians endure him, if you must believe the media.

Philippe and Mathilde are my favorite couples since 1999
I find that criticisms on Prince Philippe are really unjustified

alexandresylvie said:
Philippe and Mathilde are my favorite couples since 1999
I find that criticisms on Prince Philippe are really unjustified

I also do think that Prince Philippe is not that dumb and clumsy as is stated in newspapers, current affairs magazines and programs. But, the criticism IS there. From the media. From politicians. From captains of industry (who experienced him on foreign visits).

There is something, I do not know what, that caused these cumulation of problems for the Prince. For so far 2006 was his annus horribilis.

Henri M. said:
I also do think that Prince Philippe is not that dumb and clumsy as is stated in newspapers, current affairs magazines and programs. But, the criticism IS there. From the media. From politicians. From captains of industry (who experienced him on foreign visits).

There is something, I do not know what, that caused these cumulation of problems for the Prince. For so far 2006 was his annus horribilis.

Well, if it comes from serious media, politicians, and foreign dignitaries, and not tabloids then it must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom