Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...JuAnItA... said:
You're most welcome, adelaide! It's a pleasure.. ;)

Her_Majesty the photo is beatiful, thanks! :)
Queen Sofia shows her fellings often but as she said she is more reserved than the King :rolleyes: But i love the moments between them!
Do you honestly think that there's love between those two? Just curious.

planetcher said:
Yes! For what i read and for what i see!
Some things like looks, we cannot control. Words, yes we can... but looks and feelings, we cannot.
So, yes i do! I really do!

planetcher said:

From what I see and read I think that there is more admiration and respect between them than love. However we can't take all our informatiom from photographs and news stories, so you never know....:rolleyes: :)

Juanita thankyou for the photos...some I have never seen before!

A few royal couples during yesterday's and today's "GD Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations" (Luxembourg)
(from getty originally posted by lula, Adry and mima)

Last edited by a moderator:
While we are touched by seeing these pictures that shows loving looks & gestures, please consider quality over quantity when posting pictures. Not every picture that contain a royal couple looking at one another, holding hands, or arms around each other's waist has to be posted.
Thank you very much.

purple_platinum
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

Last edited:
Harald and Sonja.. (Scanned: Hjemmet)

Last edited:
It´s nice tosee all this beautifull and tender pictures off all this gorgeous couples!!! Since King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Queen Margarethe and Prince Henrik, King Arnold and Queen Sonja to the younger couples like Infanta Cristina and Inaki or Frederik and Mary or Haakon and Mette Marit!!!
Love is in the air ....and is always a great thing ,independently of age!!!

LaMinka said:
Harald and Sonja.. (Scanned: Hjemmet)
i love this one of Harald and Sonja! So cute! Thanks for posting! I never saw a picture of them two sharing a kiss! ;) :)

from the Belgian Photoshoot:

Source: Belga pic, originally posted by johann for TRF

I just love how Phillippe is so caring toward his wife and children!:):):)

one more of my fave couple :eek:

Sonja's giving Harald an happy and lovely look

Polfoto

engaged
(Knudsens fotosenter)

Last edited:
and a few more ;) taken during the engagement time of harald and sonja 1968
(Knudsens fotosenter)

I hope you like them! :)

wow, Her_Majesty!
Those pics are so beautiful, so nice to see all the love they fought for during 9 long years to finally be able to share their lifes with each other:):):)

Those pictures of Sonja and Harald are great, thank you for them, Her_Majesty.

I think this one definitely deserves to be here.
Charles and Camilla, holding hands like teenage sweethearts (as Roslyn noted in C&C current events).
source - getty
credit - hornsen

cc5gi.jpg

Last edited:
That is a most wonderful picture of the couple.

Thanks N! ;)
I think Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik are a very romantic "grown-up" couple :D

Wow crisiñaki, I've only just seen the pics of Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik they are so nice! :)
Here is one of KJC and QS from their visit to France:

Source:isifa

Great thread i spent about an hour looking it (it is pure love :D) specially Felipe & Letizia :p

King Juan Carlos & Queen Sofia are such a cute couple. Even though they been married for years you still can see the loving glances & stolen moments. Almost like teenagers sometimes :D

Yes,Felipe and Letizia are a very pretty couple…they are attractive and very likeable.Is a true one pleasure to see them in these photos.:)

I just found a nice one of Camilla adoring Charles (last summer at a visit to Richmond)

Ok, its not a really great one. But I love her typical look to Charles...

source: e-printphoto

It seems like such a long time in this thread since we've seen some loving pictures from Frederik and Mary. So here are some, I hope its not too many! And if there are any repeats...please let me know and I'll delete them!

1. Polfoto

2. fotokritik.dk

3. Getty

4. Belga

5. Actionpress

6. BT

some pics of my fav couple:

source: PictureDesk, originally posted by monica821 for TRF (many thanks sis!);)

21dhbwx.jpg

21dhc9l.jpg

21dhlcy.jpg

sources: korpa, diezminutos, hola

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom