Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe and Letizia during their latest acts.
(Sources: abc, ap, terra and wireimages; originally posted by lula, fanletizia and lucys)

You can notice in all the pictures how in love love Letizia is with her Prince.
Adorable:)

Sira said:
You can notice in all the pictures how in love love Letizia is with her Prince.
Adorable:)

Yes ,it´s true Sira.Wonderful pictures LachicaM!:)

( scan from " Point de vue " of this week )

The felipe 's look for Letizia is true poem. ( on the left superior of the sheet) The both have a tremandous way to look at each other so romantic. Sometimes we can actually feel us too much.....

Hello again, I have been very busy the pass few days, but now I can say that those pics of Princes of Asturias are amazing, I love see them in that way.

The only bad thing is that Letizia never kissed Felipe for her wedding--only looks no action!!!!

Roxsteve said:
The only bad thing is that Letizia never kissed Felipe for her wedding--only looks no action!!!!
The Infantas didn't do it either. F&L's wedding mass was dedicated to 199 victims of M-11 which took place just 2 months before the wedding, so maybe that was the reson they decided not to kiss each other on the lips, only on the cheek. As for me, I would like to have a pic or two of them kissing:eek:, but if they decided to do it only in private situation I respect it.

Last edited:
The glances of love and the gestures that they have are but pretty and romantic that a pair of kisses in the mouth. The kisses in the mouth do not mean but love. The love is much more. In addition which they have right to their privacy, if they do not want I do not see because they must do it.:)

In addition, I am not wanted to imagine what would say; if single by the affectionate ones which they were in Greece, criticized them; I am not wanted to imagine if each two by three were kissed above on the mouth and on the acts. :p

And on the kiss in the wedding, The Infantas didn't do it either.:)

You only have to see the looks Felipe and Letizia give each other to see how in love they really are!! After two or three years they are still going strong. I honestly hope this love endures through thick and thin throughout the years.

(Source:face to face) Originally posted by Adry and Lula

Felipe and Letizia in the last act....I love that loving glances :rolleyes:

Roxsteve said:

Oh my Good !

( from getty )

How do you can this kind of embrace ? I don't think it's only a look ???? I should to have some inaction like this one :rolleyes:

adelaide said:
Oh my Good !

[URL="http://s2.supload.com/free/50887003agetty.jpg/view/( from getty )

How do you can this kind of embrace ? I don't think it's only a look ???? I should to have some inaction like this one :rolleyes:

I know, but I meant a kiss. A kiss as husband and wife. Don't get me wrong, they look very much in love. But I can hug my grandma that way too.

Roxsteve said:
I know, but I meant a kiss. A kiss as husband and wife. Don't get me wrong, they look very much in love. But I can hug my grandma that way too.
I remember reading that Felipe and Letizia agreed between them, ahead of time, not to kiss--even though people would expect it--because they believe that kissing is too intimate to share with the public.

Did Mathilde & Philippe kiss? I think they just kissed on the check too.

Kisses make very romatic pictures, but don't necessarily mean much--after all Diana and Charles famously kissed in public more than once.

Some happy couples like to kiss in public, some don't.

lucys said:
I remember reading that Felipe and Letizia agreed between them, ahead of time, not to kiss--even though people would expect it--because they believe that kissing is too intimate to share with the public.

Did Mathilde & Philippe kiss? I think they just kissed on the check too.

Kisses make very romatic pictures, but don't necessarily mean much--after all Diana and Charles famously kissed in public more than once.

Some happy couples like to kiss in public, some don't.

I share totaly your opinion; more, when you see them it's totaly obvious that they need to have always a physical but discreat link when they are in public, particulary Felipe who is always taking his wife by her waist;

I fear that the discussion about the kiss on the lips will be never ending exctly as these of the Letizia's thinness or her alone's activities.

It's impossible to convince someone who don't want to be convinced .

More, I don't know very well, for example, the american habits but it's seem that the kiss lips is very frequent in family even between fathers and children without to be the expression of adults's love.

To summarize once more time, I don't understand the problematic of the kiss lips for the Princes of Asturias, may be I don't want to be convinced of a such neccessity to demonstrate a true, deep and happy love....;) :D

maxima88 said:
Prince Henrik and Queen Margarethe
s
th_47420_2094105.jpg

Source ANP

Bravo maxima88! One of my favourite couples :D
Here is one of Juan Carlos and Sofia at the match between Spain and Saudi Arabia:

from Getty

...sOfIa.... said:
Here is one of Juan Carlos and Sofia at the match between Spain and Saudi Arabia
The look's depth of the Queen is something totaly extraordinary. What a beautiful blue grey eyes and so expressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary and Frederick :)

There's a nice story in BT today, that the Crownprince when looking at some smoked herring (the speciality of Bornholm) was asked by the press if he dared to touch a living herring. As the danish word for herring - SILD - also means 'a hot babe' he immediately put his arms around Mary! <---this little blurb was posted by Sophus in Frederick and Mary Current Events 4 thread.

(From TV2, originally posted by JessRulz): http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=bornholm6.bmp

Aww! :D

Personally I like that Felipe and Letizia aren't face-sucking all the time. It would cheapen their deep and unique connection, which is more than obvious anyway

I found more pics of my fav couple:

Source: APL

I think the first one is so sweet 'cuz he scored a goal and went to celebrate it with his fianceé! :)

Here is some of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia... I hope you like them :)
(source: starface, hola, corbis, ukpress, newscom, seegerpress, cover, face to face, deadline, anp)

P.S. i don't know if some of them were already posted :eek:

...JuAnItA... said:
Here is some of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia... I hope you like them :)
(source: starface, hola, corbis, ukpress, newscom, seegerpress, cover, face to face, deadline, anp)

P.S. i don't know if some of them were already posted :eek:
And some more...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I noticed it, too. Sofia seems to show her feelings quite often :) while Juan Carlos seems to be a bit more reservedly.
But I love their moments!

The best Moment between my Favourite Royal Couple.

source: Uppa Press
I really cannot belive that they were able to hide their Love for over 9 years. They looked so in love. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom