Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is just lovely!

Source: Hello, originally posted by mandyy for TRF

I just love all the affection that CP Phillipe and Mathilde has toward each other.....very pure and real!!!

I found this smashing picture:

Source: Scanpix

In case you don't recognize them they are (were) King Frederik IX and Queen Ingrid of Denmark

and of course I couldn't let this post without a pic of my fav couple ;)

Source: Deadline Press (I'm so sorry about the watermark which is just over their clasped hands :( )

Some more pics of my absolutely favourite couple in the Royal World :);):D :

11l7dcx.jpg
11l7djq.jpg

11l7eys.jpg
11l7f5l.jpg

11l7fhj.jpg

Source: Olycom
I adore them, it's great to have such a good relationship after 9 years together and 4 kids!:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Felipe and Letizia during their visit to Alcala de Henares (July 2nd, 2006). Terra.

( from face to face- 30.V.2006)

How do you call the Felipe's look: kindness, admiration, love....a litlle concupiscent ? No the last adjective is quiet too strong, it's only and purely love !

sweet moments between Princess laurentien and Prince Constantijn :)

ANP

Her Majesty numerous and very touching are the pics on the Queen Beatrix and her husband. You have a tremandous collection on this subject. I'm totaly astonished. How many year have you as a Neederland royal family's pics collectors? Or do you have a secret to have an access near achives? In any case many thanks to share with us this treasure.

adelaide said:
Her Majesty numerous and very touching are the pics on the Queen Beatrix and her husband. You have a tremandous collection on this subject. I'm totaly astonished. How many year have you as a Neederland royal family's pics collectors? Or do you have a secret to have an access near achives? In any case many thanks to share with us this treasure.
you're most welcome! I have always been a huge fan of the Dutch Royal Family and so I love collecting photos of them :) . I just know some very good websites where you can find many old and lovely pictures ,especially of Beatrix and Claus (Beeldbank for example).
So, there's no mysterious secret. ;)

A lovely look of Letizia during her wedding (polfoto; originally posted by Elsa M.:))

King Harald and Queen Sonja

It's not easy to find some really cute moments between them, but here are 2 lovely pictures of the Norwegian Royal couple :)
The second one is really cute :eek: . Sonja looks so happy and in love.

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2/harald5norway8.jpg

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2...d5norway18.jpg :eek: :)

source; worldroots.com-> Ingeborg Brigitte Gastel page and pictures

and my absolutely favourite one of them :)
Harald and Sonja holding hands on their engagement day

source; Königs&Fürstenhäuser in Europa, Neumann&Göbel

Source: PPE

I love this one of the Kings of Spain!
QS smiles so dreamily at her King and even if he's not facing the camera, you can know he's returning the look:):):)

Felipe and Letizia with Leo during the presentation of a baby to the Virgen of Atocha in Madrid (from abc, originally posted by lula)

Her_Majesty said:
Others of the Norwegian Couple
(next to Beatrix and Claus they are my fave couple ;) )

The young couple
http://s2.supload.com/free/haraldsonja.jpg/view/ http://s2.supload.com/free/1975.jpg/view/ http://s2.supload.com/free/Lol.jpg/view/
ATF

Where did all this gestures go? :(
Unfortunatelly, i think this happens to nearly all the couples!
Because when we are young it's love, passion... everything at the same time! Then, when we are old it's a different love... a different passion!
Besides, we are growing up (even when we are old... because we are always learning and teaching something!) ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
Unfortunatelly, i think this happens to nearly all the couples!
Because when we are young it's love, passion... everything at the same time! Then, when we are old it's a different love... a different passion!
Besides, we are growing up (even when we are old... because we are always learning and teaching something!) ;)

I totally agree with you sis!
when we are younger (newlyweds and stuff like that) we tend to show our passionate side more often, but as we grow older we tend to show other sides of affection: tenderness, love to the children. The lovey-dovey state won't last forever but true affection, true love would stand for a lifetime and that's what all this "older" Royal couples are showing right now:)

crisiñaki said:
I totally agree with you sis!
when we are younger (newlyweds and stuff like that) we tend to show our passionate side more often, but as we grow older we tend to show other sides of affection: tenderness, love to the children. The lovey-dovey state won't last forever but true affection, true love would stand for a lifetime and that's what all this "older" Royal couples are showing right now:)
Well said, sis!!
That was what i was trying to say... ;)

Well said, I agree! ;)
What I wanted to say was just that there aren't as many loving gestures between Harald and Sonja then between other Royal couples, like Margrethe& Henrik or JuanCarlos&Sofia. I think Harald is a very shy person so I fully understand it! :)

Some couples are able to keep that initial infaturation alive thoughout their marriage. Ronald and Nancy Reagan certainly did.

The presentation of infanta Leonor was very emotive and tender...
Letizia and Filipe continue being a harmonious couple...The infanta is a very pretty and attentif baby....

Mary and Frederick :)
(From P.P.E., originally posted by Margrethe II)
ad89fc89.jpg

Willem-Alexander and Maxima in Mongolia :)
source: ANP

I have to correct myself! ;)
There are still alot lovely looks between the Norwegian Royal Couple! :rolleyes:

sources: 1. Fotomarktplatz, 2. Polfoto, 3. Corbis

On the first picture Harald seems to be quite unsure if he should take his wife's hand or not ;) :)
Cute!

Last edited:
Sofia and JuanCarlos

:)
I hope those haven't been posted before!

seegerpress

M-M & Haakon during the first day of the Coronation Anniversary Tour

Source: Polfoto

Mathilde & Philippe during the State Visit from the Netherlands

Source: Belga (originally posted by johann in the Dutch State Visit to Belgium Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom