Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture posted above reminded me one thing. It was said several times that the wedding was too cold and without such hot emotions like in case of Fred&Mary. But when the time of "yes, I do" came, they took their right hands (what is normal during ceremony) but also were holding their left hands. It was a small, but so affectionate and lovely gesture, as if they wanted to protect each other and say "Don't be so nervous, I'm with you and I love you".

A so cold wedding !!!!!

( from Corbis )

No, a so sweet look!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JessRulz said:
One of Letizia & Felipe at the wedding of Mary & Frederik back in 2004
Image: Cover

Letizia looked much much, dare I say infinitely, better in this dress than on the day of her own wedding...she should've just ordered the red dress in white for her nuptials..

10i6ivm.jpg
10i6j2a.jpg

Source: Getty Images and LFI

One stunning couple, don't you think so?;)

Is that only me, or Charles and Camilla always look younger when they are together, smiling to each other?:)

crisiñaki said:
Source: Getty Images and LFI

One stunning couple, don't you think so?;)

Question:Was the first picture taken before or after the second? It seems to me that they argue about something.

I agree...the look is not so loving.....and the holding of the hands is for the cameras.....

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Is that only me, or Charles and Camilla always look younger when they are together, smiling to each other?:)

I think so, too. Especially Charles is more relaxed with her. But Camilla is a bit better with adoring gaze. And over the last year both learned to show more emotions in public to each other. Very fine.:) No british stiff upper lip anymore...

Please - credit your sources properly. Worldroots is not considered a source, unless they've taken the picture or own the rights to it. Furthermore, directly attaching images to any thread in the Royal Chit Chat forum is in violation of TRF's attachment policy - and should therefore not be done.

In addition to that - is it possible to add some explanation as to why you feel that a picture is worth posting here, and not just posting the picture/link to the picture. Especially as a lot of the users don't frequent all the forums, it might be nice to know what the occasion was when the picture was taken, for example. This thread is about loving looks and gestures - not every picture you can find.

I also strongly advise people to look through the thread. We don't need repeated pictures. And no - it isn't an excuse that the thread is long.

Earlier posts that are in violation of the rules have been deleted.

I'll return you to your regular posting now.

Norwegianne
Royal Chit Chat moderator

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:

Yes you're right LaChicaM. I have really come to like this couple very much! They compliment each other very nicely!:)

A so chaste kiss

for a so deep embrace that Felipe seems to broke his so new wife !

( From getty )

Beatrix and Claus holding hands, while watching their Wedding presents one day before their wedding in 1966 :)

Beeldbank

A few adoringly looks of Felipe and Letizia- May 26th, 2006, delivery of the Cirilo Rodríguez Awards (journalism)
(sources: terra, getty; originally posted by lula, fanletizia and lucys)

le4.jpg

Margrethe and Henrik during their engagement time :)

Beeldbank

LaChicaMadrilena said:
A few adoringly looks of Felipe and Letizia- May 26th, 2006, delivery of the Cirilo Rodríguez Awards (journalism)
(sources: terra, getty; originally posted by lula, fanletizia and lucys)

AY AMORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:) ;) :p

Her_Majesty said:
Beeldbank

This one is simply precious! Thanks for the picture!

Her_Majesty said:
Beeldbank

You always surprise us with your "old" pictures, Her_Majesty!
Thank you very much for sharing those treasures with us:):)

crisiñaki said:
You always surprise us with your "old" pictures, Her_Majesty!
Thank you very much for sharing those treasures with us:):)
I' m glad you like them ;) :)
I just love those old pictures! It's great to see how all the Royal Couple changed during the years.

The Belgian Royal Couple

:)
source and copyright: Margret Dünser- Königs-und Fürstenhäuser heute

Felipe & Letizia, May 28th, 2006- Day of Armed Forces in Seville
(sources: afp getty, efe; previously posted by lula and ldt20:))

Anyway, I hope neighter of them won't have problems with spine in the future, the difference between their heights is sooo big:D

And again Felipe and Letizia from their recent activities.
Sources: terra, brunopress; originally posted by fanletizia and lula.

Awww, the first one is awesome Her (Your:D)Majesty!:) This is what we all dream about: everlasting love...:eek:

"Old" pics of Felipe and Letizia (then the fiances) from polfoto and getty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom