Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of love going on in the SRF!
That's why I love this family:)

( from COLOUR )

Letizia and Felipe have a very stengh an love way to watch them.

Can you imagine the caption of this pic above. A lot of tender interpretations !:cool:

They are always so affectionate towards each other while watching sport games! Some "old" pics of Felipe and Letizia (sources: corbis, colourpress and imagine scandinavia, originally posted by Elsa M., pdas 1201:))

Thank you for these amazing pictures Nagore.

mtbcm :)

I have no words....I love this precious images of Felipe and Letizia,I adore to this couple.Thanks nagore!!!

LaChicaMadrilena said:

Many, many thanks Nagore, what a job ! I have some of this fantastic pics in my colection but you make me discovering many else. I'm looking for the complete serie of stuning shots tooken at Barcelone the 27 th of september 2004 ( you have put two of this event ) but I forgot which agency did it, may be Starface but now you have to register. Once more time, many thanks.

La chica madrilena, I didn't know this pic and I agree with you it's so charming!;)

Superb ! Idt20 how are you doing that ??

Hi Adelaide,

I just signed up for a free account with www.photobucket.com to host images and they have an option called "BucketStrips" that let you do it.

I still have to investigate more what other options they have.

...sOfIa.... said:
This one of Juan Carlos and Sofia is just lovely :)
Posted by nina8675 in the retrospective of the SRF thread source: point de vue
http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=090zx6vx.jpg
really lovely! Thanks for posting Sofia! :)

I really love this one of Princess Beatrix and Claus von Amsberg on their weddingday.
They seem so full of love. :) :eek:

source: ANP

Source: Lecturas, originally posted by monica821 for TRF (mon, you rock!)

The Dukes of Palma in a private cruise through the Balearic Islands :) in 2003/2004

Source: Seeger-Press

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16th, Letizia and Felipe in Mostoles (imagine scandinavia, org. posted by lula):)

Felipe and letizia really seem to NEVER get enough of eachother.... :)

The total time they have a relationship/marriage is really not long right?

about 4 years or something? that is really not long for a married couple!

I cannot believe that these last two pages (at least) have consisted of photos of the SRF only - or should i say Cristina and Inaki and Felipe and Letizia (apart from the one of the Dutch Queen above).
Can we please see more pics of other royals (including the Greek Royals if anyone has any)

Is very beautifull see all these lovely pictures of all royal couples...but we could see that some of them have a special relationship...I admire the love that infanta cristina and inaki fell one for another, they seem very happy together and with their four soons....I really love them....
Mary and Frederick are more contained...maybe because nordish education of frederick ...i love to see them together too!!!

Idt20 thank you for your job, very good.

Piaa whenever we find adorable images of SRF we post it here.Sorry!

From Diez Minutos

galeria23_19.jpg

( from Getty images ) I didn't remenber if this pic was posted on this thread and as it's becoming very long it wil be difficult to check. If it's, I apologize.
But I can't resist to post it, Felipe was so tender for Letizia during this very tense ceremony. It's very moving !

Lauritas138 said:
Piaa whenever we find adorable images of SRF we post it here.Sorry!

Right, furthermore for Letizia and Felipe it's not quiet easy because even if now they are begining to more demonstrate their feelings during the official acts, we don't have many shots taken during their private activities as Cristina and Iñaki, for instance.;)

For the others, They are no limitations as we can see with Haakon and Mett Mary who are very demonstrating.:p

Please be more considerate whey you "reply" a post.
There is no need for quoted image on that text.
Please change it into a link, rather than reposting the image which also means bandwidth stealing.

purple_platinum
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

Don't be sorry and I'm not saying that it is a bad thing...but we can only see so much of the same people all the time....it would be nice to see pics of other royal couples as well.....

May 20th, Spanish couples in Barcelona:)
(source: terra and face to face, originally posted by fanletizia and lula)

The wedding of Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia

Photo from Diez Minutos

040522_alianza_plus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom