Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from my fav couple, again courtesy of monica821:

Source: lecturas

Lovely pix y'all.

I never realized that Felipe and Letizia have a lot of holding-hands and gazing-into-each-other's-eyes pix.

adelaide said:
The shot taken during the Cervantes's reception seems so hot that a lot of people had make some accurate interpretations......

It looked like the poster from "Gone with the Wind":p :cool:

Beautiful photos crisiñaki :)Do you thinkone day will see photos of Elena and Jaimelike the ones of your favorite couple :p

popy said:
Beautiful photos crisiñaki :)Do you thinkone day will see photos of Elena and Jaimelike the ones of your favorite couple :p

Sadly, I don't think so:(
too bad because I really like Elena and the kids but Jaime is not a "touchy-feely" kind of person unlike Iñaki:(
He wasn't always like that:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/319097-post287.html

Last edited:
planetcher said:
Lovely pix y'all.

I never realized that Felipe and Letizia have a lot of holding-hands and gazing-into-each-other's-eyes pix.

You can't imagine, I have a great collection of holding-hands and gazing into each other's eyes pics.

Besides, Felipe the shy is doing a lot strech to rules because during official exposure he is holding Letizia by her waist ' naughty boy ):cool: It is a strech to the protocol :p

Thanks crisiñaki!! I had never seen those photosof Elena and Jaime

i just love these ones of Henri & Maria Teresa... there's just some special chemistry between them.

(photos from dpa & seegerpress)

aww they are so cute..and after all these years! at least we know that they still care for each other! its soothing almost.

alexandra485 said:
aww they are so cute..and after all these years! at least we know that they still care for each other! its soothing almost.

So true alexandra! I think the same for lots of the 'older' royals, it's refreshing to see that they still care about each other.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia in Jordan:

from terra

Last edited:
Glad to have you back S! very beautiful pic

and more of my fav couple (how many kisses have I posted:rolleyes: :D ) as always courtesy of monica821, one of my best buddies here at TRF:p :

Source: Lecturas, Hola

Crisiñaki, tssit,tssit, you are becoming a true voyeur of Dukes of Palma :p :rolleyes: it's right, they are so charming!;)

Claus feeding his wife :D
Really love those pictures ^^

They have been so lovely. I miss Claus alot :(

Mary & Fred in Odense this week

Source: Billed Bladet - via purple_platinum in Fred & Mary Current Events Pt2

( from news com with too much water marks)

a very discreat kiss of Princes of Asturias, THE BESTS !

JessRulz said:
Mary & Fred in Odense this week

Source: Billed Bladet - via purple_platinum in Fred & Mary Current Events Pt2

Hi, hi, hi,hi ! a movie kiss !:rolleyes:

Prince Friso & Princess Mabel, today, on Koninginnedag 2006

060429070lr.jpg
http://s2.supload.com/free/06042907.jpg/view/

(photo from ppe)

Two from Koninginnedag today

Maxima & W-A

Margriet & Pieter

I really like this one of Haakon and Mette-Marit today. They both have such playful, yet adoring smiles.
(Source: Getty Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom