Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princes of Asturias today in winter Olimpic games in Turín, they are so in love and more day by day.
56927959.jpg

another cute one of Prince Philippe & Princess Mathilde in Limburg (from facetoface)

sm1939 said:
love the one's of haakon and MM Thanks for posting them , Iv not seen the one of them hugging on the balcony before.

They seem to be truly in love.

The pictures of mathilde and Phillippe are just lovely!!

I always like to see mary and frederik interacting! They are lovely!

Here is a cute one of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia.
(source: terra)

I was going to post that one too!!!
You beat me again ..JuAnItA...:D
But one question: what the heck are they doing in the pic?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

He's bowing to his Queen of course!
There are some really really lovely photos of those two!

There's so much respect between Juan Carlos and Sofia, so nice to see:)

crisiñaki said:
I was going to post that one too!!!
You beat me again ..JuAnItA...:D
But one question: what the heck are they doing in the pic?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)
:D
I don't know... maybe if we could see other photos (that were taken before this) you could say what they are doing... :rolleyes:
But it's a beautiful photo!

seems like they are a couple of teenager...

Shadiyah2086 said:
Frederik abd Mary and Prince Sverre Magnus' Christening today.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=231202&d=1141489205

Mary: I Love you
Frederik: I love you more
Victoria: 'sigh' I hope Daniel and I will be like that someday

LOL. It does look like that. I bet Victoria does sometimes feel left out or out of place because she's basically the only European crown prince/princess that isn't married with kids yet. All in good time Victoria. :D

There's a slip of pics of CP Felipe and Letizia in their current thread..i think it's post #19...i like that the best. I love the way he looked down for her hands and held it etc.... very loving! Just makes your heart melts...

sigh...

Letizia and Felipe just can't hide the fact that they are madly in love with each other and it makes a great source of images for us royal watchers:D :D

crisiñaki said:
Letizia and Felipe just can't hide the fact that they are madly in love with each other and it makes a great source of images for us royal watchers:D :D

Yes, I think the same but I find that it's new in their behaviour to show more their love in public, as if it would be necessary that they touch them, they watch them to be express it in front of evrybody, sometime in spite the protocol. May be it's one of the unconscious consequences against theirs enemies.;)

At Beltran Gomez-Acebo wedding:

Source: Hola, originally scanned by mtbcm for TRF

Prince Maurits & Princess Marilene..a really loving couple :)

sources: Peter Smulders

Last edited:
Some more from this couple..

sources.. peter smulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom