Royal Christmas Cards 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkish Delight

Heir Apparent
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
A thread for the Royal Christmas Cards of this year!:flowers:

Does anyone have a photo?

Oooh, I always look forward to seeing the Christmas cards every year! What time do they normally come out?

I believe that they start coming out during the first week of December.

What xmas cards do you mean? I don't think we have them here.

I think the previous posters are referring to the Christmas Cards that Royal Families send out each year - with a different photograph on the cover. I know that lots of monarchs have been pictured with their grandchildren and Queen Elizabeth II has had pictures of her on state visits as well on her cards.

I wonder what I have to do to get on the mailing list?

I think the previous posters are referring to the Christmas Cards that Royal Families send out each year - with a different photograph on the cover. I know that lots of monarchs have been pictured with their grandchildren and Queen Elizabeth II has had pictures of her on state visits as well on her cards.

I wonder what I have to do to get on the mailing list?

Dear RoyalistRiley, last year I have sent christmas cards to royal houses and got a lot of answers. This is a possibility to get on the mailing list.

For this year, my greetings are sent out yet.

Dear RoyalistRiley, last year I have sent christmas cards to royal houses and got a lot of answers. This is a possibility to get on the mailing list.

For this year, my greetings are sent out yet.

Is their address written on the family"s official website??

Please remember that posts like "I'm so looking forward to...." count as empty posts and will be deleted.
Please wait until the christmas cards are actually published so you can discuss them.
Thank you.:flowers:

What wonderful pictures. All the spanish royal children are adorable, but little Sofia is the cutest for me at the moment. :) Lovely family portrait of Letizia, Felipe and the children.

Do the Belgian and the Luxembourgish royals give Christmas cards??

The Spanish Christmas cards are great!

I think Infanta Cristina's family's card was taken at the new home in the DC area. The background of the house looks like a typical American house in that area.

I loved the Spanish greeting cards. All the children are so lovely.

Great Norwegian Christmas card pictures, what a fun idea with the gingerbread house, really getting into the Christmas spirit!

I love the Spanish Christmas Cards with all the children. I wasn't to fond of the King and Queens, is there a history behind their picture?

I love the Spanish Christmas Cards with all the children. I wasn't to fond of the King and Queens, is there a history behind their picture?
Yes, the birth of Jesus. The reason for Christmas.

I actually like the Spanish Royal Couple's christmas card showing the holy family at the crib. What other scene would be more appropriate for a christmas card?

TurkishDelight said:
These pictures can not really be called christmas cards. They just annually release these kind of christmas photo shootings.

i'm surprised that this year we didn't see any more xmas cards...

Yes, very rare. Anyone has seen the new year card of Abdullah and Rania? I think, Billed Bladet has showed the christmas card of Frederik and Mary.

Totally, I would have been more nice if there were more Christmas/New Year cards . I hope we get to see more in 2010 and 2011!

why is there no pic of frederick and mary's christmas card??? i really loved the pic there

why is there no pic of frederick and mary's christmas card??? i really loved the pic there

I haven't seen pics on the internet, but in the Danish magazine "Billed-Bladet" the Royal Christmas Cards from CP Frederik and CP Mary was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom