Royal Christmas Cards 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebafan81

Serene Highness
City
Marshallville
Country
United States
I was looking around and didn't see any Christmas Cards Photo yet, does anyone have any to post?

Just a quick reminder:
Please remember that posts like "I am so looking forward to see the cards!" or "I'd love to see some cards too" count as empty posts and are deleted. ;)
So, let's be patient until the first christmas cards appear!
Thank you. :flowers:

Last edited:
I was just thinking the same thing! I could've sworn that they came out earlier than this last year! But when I looked at the thread for the Spanish Christmas Cards from last year, I realized that they came out on December 14, so perhaps we can expect one around then.

I have a general question about royal Christmas cards. How do they decide on the list? How does one get on the list?

I dont know sgl, but the photos that are on them are released to the media, and occassionally we see a scan of one which was received by someone.

i write letters for the royals in the christmas every year , but i dont receive a card as a request ! i just receive a letters from the secretariat !
i dont kow whay ?

Perhaps they only sent these christmascards to family, friends and other people they know personally.

Perhaps they only sent these christmascards to family, friends and other people they know personally.
maybe ! but i know some poeples received this cards , one of theme is a dutch girle her name is vevian valk she have a site in the internet and she received many cards from the royal :)

Finally the first chrismas card. I like it :flowers:.

I like this photo! It is fun and light-hearted. It definitely highlights their sense humour.

i write letters for the royals in the christmas every year , but i dont receive a card as a request ! i just receive a letters from the secretariat !
i dont kow whay ?

yes, christmas cards are in generally sent to family and friends.

I love the children´s signatures...
I specially like Juan´s "smilie face" =)
They are very cute...:wub:

nice to see the inside of the cards as well, I like the way Filipe and Elena have multi lingual cards

i just saw the news in the newspapers! those are some lovely christmas cards from spain. the one by the king and queen could have been more elaborate though, although i understand their frustration after the one with zarzuela covered in snow and the one sofia phoshopped were critisized by the media and everyone. i guess they felt they couldn't go wrong with this one. the rest are lovely though.

thank you for the links, the children are darling. i have to say little leonor is the prettiest little girl, such a sweet lovely little face and those eyes! Irene is a real cutie too, i love the sweet pose with her arm around her brother, she's a charmer i bet she's got them all wrapped around her little finger.

Thank you for posting the cards, the children are beautiful. Leonor is so gorgeous, she is breathtaking!! Little Sofia has grown so much and I think looks like her mama.
I also love Juans signature, I am sure as not only the youngest child, but also the only girl that Irene has those boys wrapped really tight around her finger & her papa too.
I also liked the casualness of Elena cards, the kids look like they were having fun. Its nice to see them smile!
They all have such wonderful families!!

I like Charles and Camilla's card, it's nice to see the Royals showing a softer side of themselves for their card.

The Spanish cards are wonderful. I like that Felipe/Letizia and Elena have messages in English and Spanish, it seems more inclusive. The children adding their own signatures is a very nice touch.

Thank you for posting the Spanish cards! It was very nice to see the inside of the cards with their signatures. The children are so cute!

What gorgeous children!!! And Sofia is such a little cutie. She is my pick for Christian's future bride:flowers:

The Greek royals usually bring their Christmas cards out around this time of year on their website

The Greek royals usually bring their Christmas cards out around this time of year on their website

I have been checking their website this week, but no cards yet. I have also noticed that there are a few sections on their website that look as if they haven't been updated in a while. Hopefully, they will post the card this year. I always enjoy looking at their photo gallery of Christmas cards. Last year's was very nice.

What about the cards of Albert of Monaco, they are always very nice, with wonderful views of the Principality.

:greeceflag:
They've been send almost two weeks ago.
This year is a very nice family picture,just TM and their children,at the graduation of Prince Philippos.

:greeceflag:
They've been send almost two weeks ago.
This year is a very nice family picture,just TM and their children,at the graduation of Prince Philippos.

The grandchildren were not included in the photo?:ermm: Do you know if the card has been posted anywhere, or is it being kept private this year? I have checked their website, but it still hasn't been posted.

The grandchildren were not included in the photo?:ermm: Do you know if the card has been posted anywhere, or is it being kept private this year? I have checked their website, but it still hasn't been posted.

Just because one has grandchildren doesn't mean you got to have them included on each and every pic just for us to have 'm compete in the picture of the month thing...:cool:...

No,it's not up yet,what you see on the GRF website is last years Christmas card.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom