Opinion on Williams beard??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, looking at them side by side, the beard looks pretty good.

I think he looks incredibly like his grandfather with the beard! There is a picture of Prince Philip with a beard during WWII that is a dead-ringer for current pic's of Wills. If anyone has the "Philip and Elizabeth" book by Gyles Brandreth I know the picture of Philip is in there.

I like it: he seems more handosome and more windsor :D

I don't like the beard I think William looks better clean shaven.

I personally like his beard. It's almost like it makes up for the lack of hair on his head! :) But, really I do like it!

I actually find William more attractive with his beard. I never found him as handsome as Harry, but with the beard he catches up a little. :D

I like the beard ... although it seems to make his lack of hair more obvious. They were making fun of him the other night on TMZ for that reason.

It can look good on a MAN but William is still very boyish to me.

He does look good with a beard, but I think it also draws attention to his thinning hair uptop.

I think it added to his attractiveness. :flowers:

I believe he can take better care of his beard and he'll be really attractive.
I agree with those who think the beard gives William a mature look.Which is good,imo.

The beard really suited him but I prefer him without one.

Prince William - Beard or No Beard

I'd like to start a poll.
Should William grow his beard back for the Wedding?
Keep in mind, he is soon to be bald on top.
I think he looks better with a beard.
Your thoughts?

A beard would look nice only with no balding. I wish Prince William would get a hair transplant.

I'd like to start a poll.
Should William grow his beard back for the Wedding?
Keep in mind, he is soon to be bald on top.
I think he looks better with a beard.
Your thoughts?

I vote no beard. A beard would take away from that winning smile he has.

Sorry, but I think transplants have a ways to go. I think they look worse than the bald head. Some bald men are very sexy; Sean Connery, Ed Harris, etc. etc..
As far as the smile goes, I think a beard makes a smile and great teeth stand out even more so.

No beard, I prefer a guy to be without facial hairs. A goatee can be okay at times and it certainly does flatter certain guys, but otherwise no.

And I don't think a beard suits William, can someone provide a photo of him having a beard? I don't recall him ever having had one.

No beard for the wedding. I want to be able to recognize the bride and the groom at the wedding. If he has a beard and Kate wears her hair up, I won't know who they are. He can grow one after, if he chooses.

I don't like a beard on him, imo he is too young for a full-blown beard. And somehow I don't think a goatee would suit him either.

A clean-shaven William on April 29th, please :flowers:

I quite liked the beard when he grew it however many years ago it was but for the wedding? I'd rather he didn't.

No objection (not that my opinion matters to him :lol: ) if he decides to grow one later, so long as it's well maintained & neat, I don't mind beards at all & thought his suited him fine.

On the subject of his hair, whilst I don't like that he's going bald I have quite a bit of respect & sympathy for him seeing as he's such a big public figure (& only going to get bigger in years to come), he knows he's going to photographed & talked about, knows his hair, or lack thereof, will be talked about & yet there he is just getting on with it & accepting that that is what is happening with his hair. Personally I prefer that to some desperate attempt to hide it or use hairplugs or other products etc to cover it up. He can't help how his genes are turning out & all credit to him for just getting on with it as best he can, can't be easy when he's as young as he is (balding is always senstive for some guys no matter how old they are but especially so when younger) & especially considering he's got such media/public attention on him & he obviously knows comments are passed about his hairline. While I'm sad he's lost/losing his lovely blonde hair I'm fine with him just embracing it & letting his hair go naturally rather than do something fake to cover it up etc, especially now since everyone knows he's going bald so if he suddenly appeared with more hair everyone would KNOW he'd done hairplugs or something. Embrace nature & go with it, there are far worse things in life than losing your hair. :flowers:

I quite liked the beard when he grew it however many years ago it was but for the wedding? I'd rather he didn't.

No objection (not that my opinion matters to him :lol: ) if he decides to grow one later, so long as it's well maintained & neat, I don't mind beards at all & thought his suited him fine.

On the subject of his hair, whilst I don't like that he's going bald I have quite a bit of respect & sympathy for him seeing as he's such a big public figure (& only going to get bigger in years to come), he knows he's going to photographed & talked about, knows his hair, or lack thereof, will be talked about & yet there he is just getting on with it & accepting that that is what is happening with his hair. Personally I prefer that to some desperate attempt to hide it or use hairplugs or other products etc to cover it up. He can't help how his genes are turning out & all credit to him for just getting on with it as best he can, can't be easy when he's as young as he is (balding is always senstive for some guys no matter how old they are but especially so when younger) & especially considering he's got such media/public attention on him & he obviously knows comments are passed about his hairline. While I'm sad he's lost/losing his lovely blonde hair I'm fine with him just embracing it & letting his hair go naturally rather than do something fake to cover it up etc, especially now since everyone knows he's going bald so if he suddenly appeared with more hair everyone would KNOW he'd done hairplugs or something. Embrace nature & go with it, there are far worse things in life than losing your hair. :flowers:

I have to agree with you that this is one man that is very comfortable in his own skin as I think Kate is too.

Yes, I doubt William was very surprised when he started losing his hair when he is surrounded by men in his family with varying degrees of baldness, so he's living with it. :)

There are some newer treatments though for baldness if he chose to change that. Products that clean up the DHT which they think can cause a person to lose hair. Also I have seen them have luck with a laser treatment that gets the circulation going or something. Any hair that grows back is their own so not all messed up plug looking! ;)

Usually I prefer clean shaven men, yet William doesn't look bad with a beard to me, perhaps because he's lighter haired. I agree with other posters it would just need to be more clean lined, not scruffy, or too high up on his cheeks.

For the wedding though I think it would be best to be clean shaven as well. He's mostly known like that and they will have to live with these photos for years so I hope he's clean shaven.

So thumbs down on the beard at least for the wedding.

I'm glad I looked at the photos before responding. I generally don't like beards at all but he actually wears it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom