Musics to royal babies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rchainho

Heir Presumptive
Country
Portugal
Music, as you know, is very good to calm down the babies. I think all royals can sing traditional music to them or others, like:

Schnappi, das kleine krokodil.

kisses, raquel

Wow, Schnappi is not only in Germany a hit :D
But I don't think that Royals sing music like Schnappi to their babies... ;)

Well, I would recommend some of the pieces by Chopin especially the noctures of course. Something soothing.

When I was a baby, my parents played "Rebel Yell", and various other Billy Idol songs to me, and apparently I would get to sleep. I really wouldn't recommend that type of music for a Royal baby though. :p

hehehe...sorry about my last coment....but, i really loved that CD for babies...I would recomend Debussy....ringing a bell?? Claire de Lune....really smooth for babies....and, of course, Mozart....for improvements of the babies brain........

Sure. Anything is better than the Wiggles.

Schnappi is a very famous song in a portuguese radio (comercial). All mornings the radio presenters put the song for children so they can hear before they go to school. :)

rchainho said:
Schnappi is a very famous song in a portuguese radio (comercial). All mornings the radio presenters put the song for children so they can hear before they go to school. :)

Aww, that's so cute. :p

rchainho said:

It's cute from the radio for the kids. I really didn't know that this crocodile is also famous in other countries exept Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Here Schnappi is everywhere and when you turn the TV on it doesn't take long to see Schnappi :D At first I liked the song but now I can't hear it any more ;)

is there any royal babies that have gotten a military march yet

i think victoria got one when she was about 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom