Minor and deposed Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maricar

Gentry
City
Lansing
Country
United States
Are all royal news newsworthy?

There are recent news items about some royals that may actually be considered trivial. I'm wondering what kind of royal news is newsworthy enough. Or are we all interested in any and all news about members and future members of royal families? :)

I also made a poll here, if you would care to participate:
Which of these Royal Tidbits is MOST Newsworthy?

I think that Royal news is worthy if it involves something to do with the State. I think it a little unfair for them to be treated as celebrities with regards to the stories printed. For example, you get alot of news coverage on Prince William of the United Kingdom and his girlfriend, however, I feel this kind of news to be on the speculative side, something for the glossy magazines but for news programmes which deliver important news, something like that would be in-appropriate for the role that a Royal family plays in any country and society.

I'm I the only one who likes minor and deposed Royals more than the major ones ? I find them much more glamorous and they seem more aristocratic. I think maybe they are able to act more high society which I am also interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom