Marriage between Royals and Commoners. Part 1: Current Rulers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first part of a series of articles on royal-commoner marriages. The second part, which looks at the current generation of crown princes and princesses and their younger siblings, is being prepared now. I'm sure Duke of Marmalade would welcome feedback on the first article and suggestions for the second!

Last edited:
BRAVO!!! Thank you for this informative article.

I loved the article. I had no idea how difficult a relationship Maria Teressa of Luxembourghad with her mother in law. Very informative read.

Awesome job, Duke! I really have never realized how hard it can be to marry into a royal family.

It makes Princess Masako's experiences all the more difficult, since she must have known what happened to her mother-in-law after she'd married into the imperial family.

Well I still think love is love whether you are royal or not. I say go for it! Why not? If you are in love with a prince or princess and he/she is in love with you, more power to you. Difficult, yes, but not impossible. Great article.:flowers:

Great articles indeed. I hope that the transition for each generation gets easier.

Thank you very much for this very interesting article :)

This was really intersting. Thank you for posting it!

really interesting, thanks alot!:flowers:

Something that could be related: I know someone related to the sister of the late Pier Gerlofs Donia, last king of all Frisians. He is a direct decendent to Donia's sister Tijdt, a Frisian noblewomen from the 1600s. He can trace back his family back to the crusades like the great Pier Gerlofs Donia proudly did some 500 years ago already. I myself am related to Wijerd Jelckama, nephew to Pier Gerlofs Donia.

Back
Top Bottom